akagreengull
Les Miserable
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Fans Forum - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:23 pm

beesrus wrote:
Oh dear. A bit like Newell bad mouthing you over the hot fork buffet.  Don't think I'll lose any sleep over a couple of old duffers with nothing much else to talk about. Bet you're a whiz on a first date.

Old duffers?  Aren't you like Seventy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Nope.... and it's the duffers thing that stands out.
Do people still eat fish over there ? How quaint. All that plastic ? Goes with the chlorinated chicken I guess Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 11:46 pm

beesrus wrote:
Nope.... and it's the duffers thing that stands out.
Do people still eat fish over there ? How quaint. All that plastic ? Goes with the chlorinated chicken I guess Shocked

Double entendre...

Mad Cow, Beezy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 12:01 am

I haven't eaten cows or any  meat for decades. Another boycott you can laugh at if you feel the need next time you're scoffing and there's a lull in the talk
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 12:28 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I can't be fcked to trawl through the video, but was the question asked about the HHP land SH was looking to buyback for the club from Brent? Specifically, did anyone ask Hallett if there were solid plans to utilise this space for anything in particular?

Not sure if this question was asked at the Forum but it was asked when AFT met with SH.

A report of that should be appearing soon. If this is not addressed in it I'll fill the gaps from memory.

In short there is a plan, or at least an idea, but it isn't exactly what I would describe as "solid".

It is, however, very realisable and could be in place in next to no time. I think it will be popular too.

Sorry to keep you dangling but I have to maintain a certain level of discretion until after the AFT report is published.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 12:58 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I can't be fcked to trawl through the video, but was the question asked about the HHP land SH was looking to buyback for the club from Brent? Specifically, did anyone ask Hallett if there were solid plans to utilise this space for anything in particular?

Not sure if this question was asked at the Forum but it was asked when AFT met with SH.

A report of that should be appearing soon. If this is not addressed in it I'll fill the gaps from memory.

In short there is a plan, or at least an idea, but it isn't exactly what I would describe as "solid".

It is, however, very realisable and could be in place in next to no time. I think it will be popular too.

Sorry to keep you dangling but I have to maintain a certain level of discretion until after the AFT report is published.

I'll guess at a "Fan Zone"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:08 am

Big Robby wrote:
Rickler wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Even if we had attended, the sort of questions we want answered would never be fielded. It's all pre selected questions

Don't believe fake news.

Rixen63 wrote:
Except that isn't true Bob. I was there and asked 2 questions, both spur of the moment questions and both were answered.

Yet RegGreen has submitted questions which are not answered. Go figure. It seems that PASOTI has IJN to defend Mr Brent and ATD has Rickler to defend Mr Hallett. Whatever I see today it all comes back to 2 sides of the same coin. Wannabies mingling with the owner and not wanting any bad things said about their man. Maybe you could get the answers for Reg from your pal? I dont know if anyone knows you or not on here but I wonder if Rickler and IJN are actually the same person? Either way neither of you seem to want to allow any bad press of your men for some reason. I see plenty of criticism of PASOTI posted on here but when you scratch the surface it appears that ATD has its own sherriff as well.

Popcorn is ordered, I repeat, popcorn is ordered! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:13 am

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

The both questions were answered, starts around 8 mins 30 secs in. listen to it it and it  will answer your questions.

Brent has not got planning for the new ice rink position in the car park

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:23 am

Tgwu wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

yes (but it is Argyle who will be buying the land)and yes (he stated he as a plan for the land)

Which, imho, won't be for any Grandstand extension. Kin hell, we can't even build corners!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 9:03 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Dunford coming back is a real negative. He could never barely disguise his almost dislike of football fans.  Must be a real fun place to work.

He's a good administrator but his contempt for the average punter could not be more thinly disguised. This attitude does however serve its uses in preventing leg shaggers like Nool gain traction.

He worked at Derby when Brian Clough was there you know, doesn't mention he was one the sort that Cloughie thought was a nobody trying to become a somebody.

Can’t be bothered these days but then is it any wonder when blatant lies become the norm.  

Clough and Dunford’s paths never crossed, at least not at the same club.

Yes they did at Derby County when Clough was there. If you ever have the misfortune to speak to Dunford, he'll almost certainly mention it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:31 pm

My two question or one was a suggestion was answered in the follow up,

Ans1.  This is something that we are actively pursuing for next season.

Ans2. Was not happy with the response, so sent a secondary question yesterday and received a reply today.  It was better answer for me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

The both questions were answered,  starts around 8 mins 30 secs in. listen to it it and it  will answer your questions.

Brent has not got planning for the new  ice rink position in the car park

So, I decided to have a look at this video on this point. The purchase was to "future-proof" that area, should there be a point in the future when the club has the finance to redevelop the Grandstand properly. It'll be parking on non-matchdays and a type of 'fan zone' are on a matchday. There is no current plan to build anything on it.

This is precisely the type of decision that for me paints Hallett in a totally different light to Brent. Brent bought it because he knew that at some point in the future he'd be able to profit personally from it - and so it came to pass. Hallett has pressed to buy the land back into PAFC ownership. Not Simon Hallett ownership, PAFC ownership. So big big kudos to Hallett.

I actually ended up watching most of the rest of the video - 2 hrs of my life I'll not get back. The overwhelming theme you get from that video is that Dunford see's all of the plebs sat in front of him as baffoons who should be grateful for having him lecture them on anything and everything PAFC. An arrogant tosser who clearly didn't want to be there. A body language expert (and I know a bit about that) would have him slaughtered if they were to produce a precis of his 2hr performance. What a sanctimonious dick.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:39 pm

I think Dunford gave a much better performance than Martyn Starnes ever did, albeit that Dunford speaks half the time with his eyes closed. Starnes couldn't have looked more disinterested if he tried. MS also never ever seemed to answer a question directly, always needing to 'get back to you' on that.

At least Dunford appears to know what he's talking about?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Rickler wrote:
I think Dunford gave a much better performance than Martyn Starnes ever did, albeit that Dunford speaks half the time with his eyes closed.  Starnes couldn't have looked more disinterested if he tried.  MS also never ever seemed to answer a question directly, always needing to 'get back to you' on that.

At least Dunford appears to know what he's talking about?

Apart from his maths. Embarassed

I thought virtually every answer he gave had a lectural tone to it. The trick to these Q&A's if you're on the panel is to at least give the impression you're interested in the questions people are asking, not almost belittle people for having the audacity to ask the question in the first place.

Jon Back has come in for a fair amount of criticism on ATD from myself and quite a few others, but I thought he came across well and answered questions honestly and in the right manner. Dunford was the polar opposite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Never trust anyone that answers you with their eye wandering and not looking you in the face..

I know Czarky won't ever, ever, ever agree, reply or acknowledge me ( that's ok, I like popcorn with a twist of cuntanology) but I also though Bungo Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack came across as well informed, well versed and, well, to be honest, the most comfortable speaker out of the the 3 on the top table.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! pirat pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Watch about 2 hours last night and just finished the rest - Hallett amiable type, Dunford a tad abrasive and the the other one, well soon as he mentioned bought an old share off Newell (brought a titter) went to the bottom of my list. Wonder if they ever get an easier ride - it was a walk in the park, high fives at the back of the tent shouldn't wonder.......demoralising really!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Anyone else still not got a reply from there email questions to pa hallett tried to get answers still No joy tried chasing em up but still to no avail it’s like they have been deliberately ignored it’s like your just banging your head against wall to get answer ...if someone bumps into him in downtown LA ask silent to answer the emails ffs as don’t know what else to do to get a answer from the silent one
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:13 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Anyone else still not got a reply from there email questions to pa hallett tried to get answers still No joy tried chasing em up but still to no avail it’s like they have been deliberately ignored it’s like your just banging your head against wall to get answer ...if someone bumps into him in downtown LA  ask silent to answer the emails ffs as don’t know what else to do to get a answer from the silent one

Not answered mine Reg either no surprise.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:45 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Anyone else still not got a reply from there email questions to pa hallett tried to get answers still No joy tried chasing em up but still to no avail it’s like they have been deliberately ignored it’s like your just banging your head against wall to get answer ...if someone bumps into him in downtown LA  ask silent to answer the emails ffs as don’t know what else to do to get a answer from the silent one

it just reinforces my opinion that it’s a waste of time and the questions are stage managed completely harve ..you get a answer if you wanna know what pasty’s we’re get next season or what shade of green kit we will be wearing other than that if there a bit close to the knuckle as to what’s happening and even being polite no swearing and being respectful you still don’t seem to get a answer harve
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:04 pm

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

it just reinforces my opinion that it’s a waste of time and the questions are stage managed completely harve ..you get a answer if you wanna know what pasty’s we’re get next season or what shade of green kit we will be wearing other than that if there a bit close to the knuckle as to what’s happening and even being polite no swearing and being respectful you still don’t seem to get a answer harve

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:24 pm

Will you troublemakers stop asking awkward questions for fecks sake - trust in Si and his 30% mate. jocolor
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:52 pm

Been a couple weeks and still no reply to my polite email, Busy I 'spose.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:14 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
other than flying to LA to meet him for Pancakes & syrup I spoke we’re never get a answer it’s a bit drastic though but shall I pack ambre solaire Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Send it to me Al I'll answer it for him, probably word for word.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:39 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:

Send a copy to his new chief jamboy Al.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next