Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future's bright...............yeh, right!

Go down 
+7
#SHITARTIST
Earwegoagain
zyph
akagreengull
Freathy
argyl3
Jethro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 9:53 am

Feeling very grumpy and depressed about all things Argyle this morning,so turned on the telly hoping for a bit of decent sport as a diversion.Sky sports were showing Argyle v Wimbledon in the play off final 2016.

Life does kick you in the bollocks sometimes.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 10:18 am

I thought when Hallet ended the Brentmare the future would be Brighter but now i have serious doubts.
We now have two Brents in the Board room the playing squad is pathetic the manager deluded and way past his sell by date.
Hallet gives the impression that running the club is a bit of an inconvienece that he cant be bothered with that along with Bungo Back, and the disasterous Mankover what is thereĀ  argo wise to be optimisic about?
The club we all knew as kids is dead, now we have a bumlicky stripes flags and superfan shell of a club.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 10:58 am

And the Cornish Janner Site owner keeping up morale. laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 11:31 am

seadog wrote:
I like Poole, in fact i am parked in it now.

Checking out how your new Sunseeker yacht build is coming along...I assume.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:40 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I thought when Hallet ended the Brentmare the future would be Brighter but now i have serious doubts.
We now have two Brents in the Board room the playing squad is pathetic the manager deluded and way past his sell by date.
Hallet gives the impression that running the club is a bit of an inconvienece that he cant be bothered with that along with Bungo Back, and the disasterous Mankover what is thereĀ  argo wise to be optimisic about?
The club we all knew as kids is dead, now we have a bumlicky stripes flags and superfan shell of a club.

laugh The club that wouldn't die....... it just became needy and nerdy.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:09 am

I cant wait for the grand opening in September next year (yeh right lol to that) by which time we will already be at the foot of league 2 with the 4500 remaining fans wondering how this was allowed to happen with the amount of blind faith they have shown over the past seven years going completely and utterly unrewarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I cant wait for the grand opening in September next year (yeh right lol to that) by which time we will already be at the foot of league 2 with the 4500 remaining fans wondering how this was allowed to happen with the amount of blind faith they have shown over the past seven years going completely and utterly unrewarded.

Not in the slightest they'll be jizzzing over how many we're going to take to Braintree
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 11:09 am

Looking forward to Gulls v Argo in a couple of seasons time.lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future's bright...............yeh, right!   The future's bright...............yeh, right! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The future's bright...............yeh, right!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2