akagreengull
Tgwu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Luton v Argyle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Obviously copied what I said about the Yeovil friendly.
I said it's like they don't know eachother get your own opinion porky.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 8:41 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
From the leader of the silent majority.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No Newell we dont have a strange team we have the worse one in living memory brought about by that shambolic shuffling shyster AKA Brent who has systematically rinsed the club of monies for his own nefarious purposes
He will go own as the most evil Chairman (if 4 hours a week deserves the title) in Argyles history

He set out from day 1 to fleece the club and god knows how many are only just realising it elsewhere

The nightmare of Brents legacy will live long in the memory

It won’t to anyone outside this bubble. In years to come Brent’s legacy will be that he saved the club and took them from non-league certainties to the verge of the Championship,before handing over the reins.

We may not like it but anyone googling this era in 10 years time will understand that to be Brent’s legacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 9:24 pm

tigertony wrote:
Just in from Crimbo shopping - bought her some nice presents. Seems like Argo are giving Luton some early Chrimbo presents. Goodnight all!

Is she called Thelma by any chance?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 1:40 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
From the leader of the silent majority.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No Newell we dont have a strange team we have the worse one in living memory brought about by that shambolic shuffling shyster AKA Brent who has systematically rinsed the club of monies for his own nefarious purposes
He will go own as the most evil Chairman (if 4 hours a week deserves the title) in Argyles history

He set out from day 1 to fleece the club and god knows how many are only just realising it elsewhere

The nightmare of Brents legacy will live long in the memory

It won’t to anyone outside this bubble. In years to come Brent’s legacy will be that he saved the club and took them from non-league certainties to the verge of the Championship,before handing over the reins.

We may not like it but anyone googling this era in 10 years time will understand that to be Brent’s legacy.

Dick you vastly underestimate what people unvocal outside of forums think of James Brent in current times
Seriously...
Unfortunately as you say 10-20 years time some with think differently
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 7:29 am

“We have a very strange team this season”, says Ian.

Dear oh dear.

It’s almost surreal. You have Argyles most prolific internet bully boy with a couple decades of full on abuse and power tripping controlling behaviour behind him. Then in Argyles current situation the strongest terms he dare come out with are “we have a very strange team this season”.

That is as close to criticism as you’ll ever get from Newell, so desperate is he to NEVER EVER put the Directors Box invites in jeopardy.

What a sad old sell-out.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 8:07 am

Q: Would you consider your own position at this performance today?
A: No definitely not. I’m not in that situation. I like to look at things and consider things. I enjoy working for this club.

In the daily rag today, Derek's comments on the Luton defensive debacle, well there we are, he enjoys working for the club that's all you need to know. bounce
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 8:19 am

22 hours ago
alabar2
Time for Mr Hallett and wife to get their tin hats on ,it was only a matter of time before the Brent out mob turned on the new owners !! how many times do they have to be told ,THERE IS NO MONEY TO INVEST IN THE TEAM UNTILL THE DEBT FROM ADMINISTRATION IS CLEARED !!
I was not at the game so cannot comment first hand on the performance ,but I am like all genuine supporters shocked by this result and how poorly the side performed and have genuine sympathy for those that travelled to witness this apparent cave in.
But getting out the knives for Hallett and Adams is not going to solve anything ,Adams and I suspect his backroom staff have all signed 5 year contracts that will need paying up if sacked ,and who could we realistically afford to replace them !! maybe the fella who was sacked by Swindon this week ? or another failure from the managers roundabout?
Be afraid ,be very afraid in what you wish for.

Must be the site owner or one of his dimwit followers in the Erald comments page today.

BRENTS OUT
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 8:39 am

Knives out for Hallet ? Wtf.
They are out for Adams but it seems like he can't be sacked ,
So we are fecked,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 8:47 am

Fwightened wabbits.
It's a cold dangerous world out there. Don't step outside your door unless you've got Del boy's nod,  LOL

And amusing comments from Del.   Nothing whatsoever to do with him and his methodology apparently. He certainly knows how to bump up players' confidence by saying half of them will be out come the new year. That'll get them playing for the cause.
And nobody is blaming Hallett for the state of the football. There's a long list of suspects before fans round on him LOL
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 9:39 am

Whilst I am symapthetic to the financial handcuffs still in place around Adams wrists I am still dumbfounded as to the arrogance displayed by DA and his staff towards the supporters.

Any other club in this division regardless of stature after a walloping would be making statements publically apologising towards the fans or those who travelled (ie Gillingham) but no not us just the usual post match bull from Adams.

That was genuinly a spanking of epic proportions and my sympathies extend to those who stayed until the final whistle unlike me who left when the second went in and was sat in the boozer when the 4th gone in.

There is deeply ingrained culture of acceptance whatever the circumstances, a culture that has been in existance since Brent arrived with his divide and rule tactics.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 10:23 am

The board, owner and the fans that have siezed the communication lines aren't bothered about the football, only as a side order to the main course of building something slowly and shitely. Who honestly thinks we are still debt ridden?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 10:58 am

Some of our fans are a special kind of stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Jethro wrote:

thats a great thought of the day for future reference lol.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Do I get a Janner Banner for coming up with it ? sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

that is for the admin team to decided but i think you should get one perhaps your own show on jtv
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

that is for the admin team to decided but i think you should get one perhaps your own show on jtv

I don't think my views, sit well with the quality programming on JTV........

i'd at least have to put my knives away and put on some green tints...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luton v Argyle   Luton v Argyle - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luton v Argyle
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6