sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Punchdrunk
harvetheslayer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald Empty
PostSubject: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 4:31 am

Was kindly sent this by one of our own on ATD last night. I do have what I call a "Pro" Twitter account used only for work never for anything else as such I never partake in any buffoonery on it....period.  Never see normally any of Newells idiocy on twatter unless sent it

Apparently EdMoore is from the Herald

Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald Bollac10

Firstly for your information fatboy I have a single account "PTOfficial" on the Herald. Have had it at least 3 months but you know that because I was obliged to open it as was bemused with seeing my name splashed across your spurious 100 multi accounts you grade 1 roaster.

Not only that but when I post I get an awaiting moderation message as below. Thats because YOU went whinging to the Herald didnt you.
I dont have multi accounts Newell on the Herald. Thats yours and Deliars speciality but then half the West country know that. I suggest you pop down the Boys in Blue at Charles Cross and have a rant down there you twat. Or better still pop down and see your favourite brief namely Goldbergs....Oh hell that particular avenue of pleasure has been curtailed as well big boy  pig pig

Now you could turn around and claim I opened it as a diversion. I havent sunshine again thats your speciality act

Now whats this about "revenge" by the way ??  You referring to the Herald or me ??  The Herald are well aware of your odious activities doubtless and want nothing to do with you
If you're referring to me wanker than I'm all over you for the rest of your natural. You feckin know why but then all you have to do is apologise openly for all to see at which point I lose all interest in you. Pretty easy frankly...

Herald Comment for your persusal you cretinous oaf....taken from this Herald thread  "Derek Adams full transcript after Argyle beat Stevenage in FA Cup"

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-adams-full-transcript-after-2206042
Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald Pt10
Finally you quality Roaster I consider you libellous with your latest spurious crap
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 7:51 am

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 10:35 am

False news again. It's nothing personal Harve it's just that if Nool wants to keep up his cover story that there are only a handful of freaks and not literally hundreds of people the twat has upset that all take delight in pointing out his twattishness then you, me and Punch have to have at least a hundred multi's each. He is fooling no one. I'm blocked from his twitter feed which I only signed up to when he started slagging me off on there. Handed him his arse on a plate again and I'm blocked, banned from pasoti all for pointing out what an underhand sly little feck the man is.
And BTW pointing out the shit that you have got up to over the years is NOT LIBELLOUS! If it were you could stop it but it's all true and you can't so feck off.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 11:10 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
False news again. It's nothing personal Harve it's just that if Nool wants to keep up his cover story that there are only a handful of freaks and not literally hundreds of people the twat has upset that all take delight in pointing out his twattishness then you, me and Punch have to have at least a hundred multi's each. He is fooling no one. I'm blocked from his twitter feed which I only signed up to when he started slagging me off on there. Handed him his arse on a plate again and I'm blocked, banned from pasoti all for pointing out what an underhand sly little feck the man is.
And BTW pointing out the shit that you have got up to over the years is NOT LIBELLOUS! If it were you could stop it but it's all true and you can't so feck off.

Blokes a total fruitcake  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 11:10 am

When Nool sent a white feather to a dying Argyle fan, what did the Pasoti complaints department do about that? or indeed PAFC ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 11:32 am

Like his rant about the vile treatment Webby recieved for getting someone banned from writing an historical piece for the programme, forcing hundreds to change seats in the Devonport so he could force the nerds on us all, joining his mate Nool in portraying Shez as a drunk online, having numerous multi's to cause trouble for any Argo fan that didn't buy into his vision for the future of the club then to cap it all shagging the team captains wife and causing him to leave the club at a really bad time.
It's not vile it's called having morals and standards so feck off.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Nool letting argyle life have their own spot on Pasoti but he won't allow the trust to have one lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 2:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
When Nool sent a white feather to a dying Argyle fan, what did the Pasoti complaints department do about that? or indeed PAFC ?

Talking of the Nool feather, this was knocking around on here and FC last week.

Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald Flyerm10
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 2:23 pm

And none of them even noticed or even acknowledged it I would give a guess.

Free chat is inhabited by PASOTI types,core reason why I left it over 6 months ago, best thing I ever did.

Typical of the average village dimwit that supports but never questions.

Brent's most favourite type of supporter.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:45 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
And none of them even noticed or even acknowledged it I would give a guess.

Free chat is inhabited by PASOTI types,core reason why I left it over 6 months ago, best thing I ever did.

Typical of the average village dimwit that supports but never questions.

Brent's most favourite type of supporter.

What's hilarious is that Freechat has been drowned out by the white noise of the ee saved us crowd but Nool deprived of his ban hammer daren't show his face on there as he has no moderator rights and his history will be shoved in his face time and time again. Isolated and surrounded by poodles, yes men and nerds in a pop up populated world of his own making. Lest we forget. Lol.
Feck off Nool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 2:01 am

So is John Lloyd another whom despite all nool did to him has bent the knee to nool and his pasoti ways?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 2:16 am

Angry wrote:
So is John Lloyd another whom despite all nool did to him has bent the knee to nool and his pasoti ways?

I'm not a fan of Facebook or Freechat I don't hink it works as a forum does and I hate the whole ethos of FB but that said John Lloyd is one of the good ones. He simply started a FB group about Argyle, as soon as Nool realised there was a place where he had no control and no defence and deletion of comments and posters he named it a freak site. Funnily enough it's mainly gone JB pro but that shows the difference between John Lloyd and Nool. John Lloyd has simply provided a platform for any Argyle related views without censorship or control. If the majority are pro Brent then what can you say? It's not Lloyds view and if he manipulated the comments and views he would be no better than Nool. Whatever Freechat is or was JL is only the messenger.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 10:48 am

I see that Steel Cannon has handed Nool his arse on a plate again on pasoti. No answer since yesterday he's obviously trying to work out how to get rid.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 5:00 pm

must be some private messages flying around for that one.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:46 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

which thread is SC posting on?
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 9:05 pm

on the Discussion section , "I knew that name before, Stuart James, Herald".
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:00 pm

I loved the bit when SC said in relation to Natasha Brent when Nool said young people are critical and that's a good thing yet whenever anyone else is critical that's a bad thing. In a nutshell right there.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:31 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I loved the bit when SC said in relation to Natasha Brent when Nool said young people are critical and that's a good thing yet whenever anyone else is critical that's a bad thing. In a nutshell right there.

"Pick that one out the ol' onion bag!" said Roy of the Rovers.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 2:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
lol! ..servere login problems for SC to follow...watch ..such a tosser ole great bacon one he really is.. pig knob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald   Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald Empty

Back to top Go down

Newells gonna blow....Ranting at the Herald
Page 1 of 1