How government spends our money

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

How government spends our money Empty
PostSubject: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you think overseas aid is a huge issue you are probably a bit racist.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:44 am

LOl. A trolling he shall go....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 5:04 am

I'm a bit racist.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 6:29 am

P.O.I wrote:
I'm a bit racist.

Great stuff...  I'm glad someone has thrown Frannie some bait!

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 8:55 am

Another twisted set of figures to fit Frannies twisted opinion that if that the majority of people in the UK do not agree with him they are obviously racist. Also eu payments are not less than foreign aid they are equal to it (net figure not gross btw) at about 12bn a year.
As for foreign aid I mean why shouldn't we be sponsoring rich middle class Indians to go to Oxford? Shore it makes it easier to do a deal with Raj to buy a million poor quality garments made in a sweat shop in Dehli and those scummy little self employed/unemployed Indians should get a proper job, buy a house and live like any normal European.
You really need to get out more and you really need to try and accept that other points of view other than yours can be valid without making people racists or pedoes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you think overseas aid is a huge issue you are probably a bit racist.

Where did you find that graph btw?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:00 am

Imagine what you could do with £12bn a year to spend on homeless people, mental health workers, mentally illl people, people with drug and alcohol problems? If I think that we should be looking after our own vulnerable people first before giving money to some already rich and booming countries makes me racist then crack on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:04 am

Imagine if they took say a billion pounds of that money and invested it in rural broadband? I know the govt. thinks that 1.7mb of broadband at the cost of forty pounds a month is acceptable in 2018 but it makes it feckin hard to run an online business like I do.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:07 am

Imagine if they took like a couple of billion of that money and invested it in rural transport? It would free up millions of people from having to rely on cars all the time. We used to have a bus service, not like the ones you get in your big towns but it at least meant that if you didn't drive you weren't literally a prisoner in your own home. Did you see that recent report where they said loneliness was worse for your health than smoking fifteen fags a day or drinking quite a bit?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:09 am

Imagine if you took say half that money and spent it on social care thereby freeing up thousands of hospital beds needed by sick people?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:10 am

Imagine if you took say a couple of billion of that money and fixed the roads so they don't do hundreds of pounds worth of damage to your car every time you drive to work?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:13 am

Imagine a world where you ring for an Ambulance and one turns up in less than four hours, imagine a world where you can phone the Police and they actually turn up?
Great discussion this.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:15 am

Would you describe anyone campaigning for better funded mental health services as inherently racist?
Serious question Fwanker old bean.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:26 am

It'd be interesting to know how much of the welfare budget is being doled out to the tens of thousands of roma gypsies that have rocked up on our shores, that's without the extra burden on our schools, health services, housing and police of course.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:34 am

I'm struggling to get a dentist now. Well not struggling I actually can't get a dentist unless I've got toothache, which I have, but I need root canal work and not another temporary filling. I'm also frightened they will just whip the fecker out and not fix it. Still I'm sure Fwank has a fine set of teeth.
Also there is a two and a half week wait at my local surgery to see a doctor.
Why would anyone want to change this absolute Nirvhana that we live in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 11:16 am

Loads of racists bastards on ere, init!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 12:15 pm

None of the examples of using the money in other ways are relevant. All of those things could be addressed immediately if the will was there to do so. Overseas aid could be cancelled entirely and it would make not a jot of difference.

Inappropriate usage of overseas aid is plain wrong. I'm not suggesting otherwise.

In the great scheme of government finance the amount of money concerned is trivial. It is barely worth a second thought.

If all overseas aid was cut entirely how would countries in Africa with next to no medical infra-structure stem outbreaks of Ebola? And if left unstemmed how long before it kills people here?

And, of course, prevention is better than cure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 1:17 pm

God forbid if we cut India's aid. I mean, no more nuke and space development. Bastard eh?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
None of the examples of using the money in other ways are relevant. All of those things could be addressed immediately if the will was there to do so. Overseas aid could be cancelled entirely and it would make not a jot of difference.

Inappropriate usage of overseas aid is plain wrong. I'm not suggesting otherwise.

In the great scheme of government finance the amount of money concerned is trivial. It is barely worth a second thought.

If all overseas aid was cut entirely how would countries in Africa with next to no medical infra-structure stem outbreaks of Ebola? And if left unstemmed how long before it kills people here?

So where did the chart come from?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 4:10 pm

lol! Deffo hit a nerd there. I always reference the site I quote from, it's just good manners on the Internet innit? Crediting the source? Unless of course you are worried that the source may appear as unbalanced in any way?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 4:11 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Where have I called for all foreign aid to be cancelled?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
lol! Deffo hit a nerd there. I always reference the site I quote from, it's just good manners on the Internet innit? Crediting the source? Unless of course you are worried that the source may appear as unbalanced in any way?

No. I just can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Where did I say you have?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Where did I say you have?

You see the way you were lecturing me then posting the bold bit made me think you were inferring that I had, but you hadn't, at no time, I wouldn't be able to say where you have because you haven't. There saved you a bit of typing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How government spends our money   How government spends our money Empty

Back to top Go down

How government spends our money
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next