#SHITARTIST
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:49 am

Today marks the start of Hallett's time at the top.
Im quietly confident it will go ok eventually, but knowing Argiggle it'll become one big fek up like usual.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:05 am

We can only wish Hallett well and hope he sees through Brent's smokescreen before it is too late.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:51 am

I'm not expecting fireworks at first i see this a slow burner over the next 12 months but i am confident Hallett can do well now he is the boss. We just need to give him time i feel and dont expect magic straight away. January will be his first big test as del or indeed whomever will need to strengthen.

Just need to get rid of brent totally now.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:18 am

we will be mid table come Jan so I don't expect money will be lavished on players.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 1:42 pm

Nobody expects Hallett to be the next Abramovich. My overriding hope is that in simple terms Hallett has a real go at professionalising ( if that’s even a word?) the whole club - from top to bottom. He’ll be up against it immediately, because the Village mentality permeates to the clubs very core.

But I just get the impression he is a do-er. If something is painfully shit, I believe he’ll deal with it.

I don’t see Hallett throwing cash at us. Why should he? One things for sure, if Brent thinks he might do that to some degree, he’ll certainly be retaining his 30% so it can be enhanced and embellished with Halletts investment.

Brent had 7 years to preside over nothing more than survival, and a promotion from a league we should have never ever been in.

I’ll judge Hallett on where the club is both on and off the field in a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 1:48 pm

I expect our new leader to come out soon and say he and the board are aiming for the Championship and they will support the club structurally and financially to do so.
When Gary Johnson recently took over team management of the Gulls he said and has repeated it that he will take the Gulls back into the football league - end of and totally unequivocal, I want a similar statement of intent at PAFC, no muttering about "stratospheric wages" on the very mention of the C word.
Ambition is a wonderful thing!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 2:25 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I expect our new leader to come out soon and say he and the board are aiming for the Championship and they will support the club structurally and financially to do so.
When Gary Johnson recently took over team management of the Gulls he said and has repeated it that he will take the Gulls back into the football league - end of and totally unequivocal, I  want a similar statement of intent at PAFC, no muttering about "stratospheric wages" on the very mention of the C word.
Ambition is a wonderful thing!

The words would be one thing. I’d much rather have the actions.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Agree Czar, words and action, over the last seven years of shiteness, the shyster and his cohorts (Starnes) have dragged up the C word to keep the gullible interested at strategic moments.
Hope the Hallett set up don't do the same.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 6:01 pm

I'm pretty sure I remember Brent saying we were aiming for the Championship. Lol.
Back to top Go down

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 6:07 pm

"Can you all please wait until I am next over in blighty"
That is NOT a good start, and sounds more a fire fighting response and more reluctant than the master of reluctance himself.
He needs to get a REAL chair in, if he's going to do the absentee landlord routine.... that would be every bit as bad as brent. Arms length won't cut it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 6:52 pm

beesrus wrote:
"Can you all please wait until I am next over in blighty"

Was actually...

Quote :

Thanks all for comments about our statement on abuse of our staff. We do not disagree about fans’ right to complain, criticise or boo, but will protect staff from abuse. I stand by that statement, but suggest we discuss it when I’m over next, rather than get angry via Twitter.
Back to top Go down

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:11 pm

So.... "can you all please wait until I am next over in blighty"
Clear enough. The guy employed Felwick because he knew it would need a full time experienced person after the brent debacle. Part time won't cut it. Silence won't cut it. Community might, but that takes being around. New chair, tout suite.
Back to top Go down
TheDuke

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:24 pm

Brent always said that when he couldn’t take the club any further that he would handover. Well that’s happened. So why is he sticking around? And now brininging his daughter in too!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:31 pm

LOl. Calling for a "new chair" before the guy has even sat in it...

You have no idea how the Chairmanship and the board are going to work and how that will impact the way the club operates.

Keep your eye on the ball though, as I'm sure it's going to be explained soon.
Back to top Go down

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:33 pm

TheDuke wrote:
Brent always said that when he couldn’t take the club any further that he would handover. Well that’s happened. So why is he sticking around? And now brininging his daughter in too!

its one og the only buisness venture he has that hasn't gone bellyup i guess.
Back to top Go down

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:41 pm

I am stating the early signs are not encouraging, with Felwick leaving being a body blow, He should have been over here sorting the mess out. It all reminiscent of the infamous 4 hours a week. You have no idea if Hallett will make a go of his time here, none whatsoever..
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:45 pm

beesrus wrote:
I am stating the early signs are not encouraging, with Felwick leaving being a body blow, He should have been over here sorting the mess out. It all reminiscent of the infamous 4 hours a week. You have no idea if Hallett will make a go of his time here, none whatsoever..

Trying to keep an open mind Bees, but agree with your comments. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:52 pm

beesrus wrote:
You have no idea if Hallett will make a go of his time here, none whatsoever..

Is that so?
Back to top Go down

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Yes, that's so.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:55 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
You have no idea if Hallett will make a go of his time here, none whatsoever..

Is that so?

laugh Applies to all of us Ricks, not just Bees, yep as fans we are all awaiting with baited breath what Silent Si will or won't be changing at PAFC.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:06 pm

I'm sure one one thing that won't be changing is some sort of "Chairman's statement". I expect one will be made shortly. Not quick enough for Beezy, obviously...
Back to top Go down

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:51 pm

Dunford's job is to run the club on a day by day basis.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 10:58 am

TheDuke wrote:

Pension Fund ? The waiting game. Money already in pocket and hoping that SH will increase the value of his 30% without him doing a thing...........as usual.

Personally, I don't think SH will be able to achieve much, unless he gets some walleted American chums to buy in.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 6:07 pm

A new era begins cheers cheers cheers cheers i will always be grateful to Si for ending seven years of the Brentmare, so i send him best wishes and hope for a better future for argo.
Back to top Go down

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 6:19 pm

im getting hallett 1 on my shirt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hallett's Reign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallett's Reign   Hallett's Reign Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallett's Reign
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: