Earwegoagain
sufferedsince 68
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
He's already got a troll badge from the Janner Banner. Lol. Punchy is getting it from Nool as well, he's gonna blow!

lol!

Noted.

I see that a load of posts on Exeweb got deleted, no doubt the man himself complained.

I'll tell you what Porky, you moan about virtually everything posted online elsewhere then PASOTI about not being backed up by evidence. Where's your evidence to say that a professional paid journalist is deliberatly writing articles to incite Plymouth Argyle supporters?!

Calling him a troll etc on more then one occaision? Creating a thread that is now 9 pages and running ?

You know for as fact that the Herald read PASOTI, I'd say there is a fairly large chance that this Stuart James fella will be getting a call into the office at some point over this.

You think that you can write what you want in PASOTI land without repurcussions.

Your wrong.

Called in and congratulated on all the extra hits. It's like slagging off ATD, it just produces more visitors.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 5:09 pm

seadog wrote:
Twitter rumour that he is the Next President.

Who ??

Nikk or Newell....??  If Hallett wants to alienate half the fanbase just lob fatboy Nool in the Prezzies seat. That would finish me completely, the club is dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 5:19 pm

That would halt any Hallett honeymoon. LOL
Although, wouldn't surprise me in the least, given how sick the club is these days. The disease isn't just going to disappear overnight by a shifting of arses up at the manor. I wonder if Akkeron will still get to reside up at PL2 3DQ with all it's usernames. I bet it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
seadog wrote:

Who ??

Nikk or Newell....??  If Hallett wants to alienate half the fanbase just lob fatboy Nool in the Prezzies seat. That would finish me completely, the club is dead

id be joining you in that pledge.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 6:05 pm

So the same guy who was publically trying to get a journalist the sack just because hes an Exeter fan is also out of the goodness of his hart offering random strangers £20 if they are in his photo. Doesnt make sence to me its smelling fishy this whole photo in the crowd stuff
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Just a rumour, Napoleon is a shoe in.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 6:58 pm

seadog wrote:

We'll he's certainly got the required credentials as a shitester.
What's he most famous for? Creating a fake Twitter account for Sheridan? Sending white feathers to dying men? Suspect it's a last ditch effort to cling on to his AAA pass and not for my buffet after Hallet see through his attempt at leg humping.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Outgoing president famous for running off with the captain's wife and slipping it in the journalists missus too for good measure.

Incoming president, one half of Plymouth's biggest online trolling partners who sends white feathers to dying men, calls people Nazis on his twitter and makes parody Twitter accounts to mock the 1st team manager.
Makes the club look a right laughing stock.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 7:11 pm

if nools pres i'm never going near the club again
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 8:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
I know that an ATDer has got free Pasoti tickets in the past, think it was last year lol!

Change that I've just got two for Sunderland.

Cheers Yankee lol!

The bait worked and it didn't take too long lol! lol! lol!

What's sadder is someone "sends you screenshots" of this you sad old bastard.

Comedy gold Thanks/OK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 8:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
I know that an ATDer has got free Pasoti tickets in the past, think it was last year lol!

Cheers Yankee lol!

Comedy gold  Thanks/OK

Sums Janners up to a T, a reply there from a guy obviously angling for free Argyle tickets because hes skint and its his kids birthday but his profile is LFC YNWA lol! Ill have a free ticket to your shit Argo game but Im actually a Liverpool faN.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Cheers Yankee lol!

Comedy gold  Thanks/OK

Ollie turdface lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 4:34 am

Jethro wrote:

Seriously if that fat racist odious devious bigot aka Newell becomes President under Halletts watch than am afraid all bets are off
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 6:51 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Seriously if that fat racist odious devious bigot aka Newell becomes President under Halletts watch than am afraid all bets are off

I hope its just a wind up,
If he thinks Brent was hounded out ,this will be another level,
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 7:27 am

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:

I hope its just a wind up,
If he thinks Brent was hounded out ,this will be another level,
here here Jeffers well said be a shit storm to end all shit storms don’t worry about that
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 7:34 am

Yea Man wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Cheers Yankee lol!

Comedy gold  Thanks/OK

Feck me he's working hard for something isn't he? You can smell the desperation in that tweet, hands across the sea LMFAO. Feck off Newell.
The site that keeps on taking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 7:42 am

This had better be a wind up, thought Newell was being handed his p45 not made up to HP Pope - I'm out also if it comes to pass.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 8:42 am

Bandwagon wrote:
This had better be a wind up, thought Newell was being handed his p45 not made up to HP Pope - I'm out also if it comes to pass.

Gotta be a wind up.....

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 8:43 am

What happened to and I quote,
"Plymouth Argyle have no immediate plans to appoint a replacement for Webb, who is giving up his role as honorary president "
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:12 am

Jethro wrote:
"Plymouth Argyle have no immediate plans to appoint a replacement for Webb, who was booted out of his role as honorary president "

Corrected for you    Good Post
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:16 am

Only a few month's ago he was in serious hot water with the club for illegal use and data misuse of CCTV images and then calling people Nazi's over it. Sounds like the type of credentials the club are looking for to follow in plebby's moral shoes.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:48 am

Jethro wrote:
"Plymouth Argyle have no immediate plans to appoint a replacement for Webb, who is giving up his role as honorary president "

How immediate was immediate?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:45 am

Angry Andy is back as a mod over on the farm lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 11:01 am

They'll need an extra hand when the Chief Mod is away on official duties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 11:45 am

Yea Man wrote:
Angry Andy is back as a mod over on the farm lol!

Not that he ever went away. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo   Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo fans a weirdo wants to take your photo
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next