Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....

Go down 
+11
mouldyoldgoat
Bob Crow
#SHITARTIST
RegGreen
Dick Trickle
Earwegoagain
argyl3
Yea Man
Jethro
Punchdrunk
harvetheslayer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... Empty
PostSubject: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 1:24 pm

So he resurfaces a Humble Gambian Villager where English is not his first language but just happens to use one of the long standing catchphrases of scammers playing the Long Game....

Anything you want to add John Lloyd   lol!

Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... Dear10
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 1:46 pm

As i'm not on free chat do they still regard this guy as kosher or not?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
As i'm not on free chat do they still regard this guy as kosher or not?

Well 3 people have sent me that in the last hour. Brother said he put it up yesterday but only couple comments at the time.
Lloyd and Chown know 10000% he's a wrong un Punchy but they dont want to upset the fluffy bunnies on FC by calling him out.
He'll never get in the uk now lol I made sure of that.

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Apart from the scam, I don't get why he needs to post a photo of himself every week, blocked the weirdo ages ago,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 3:48 pm

Jethro wrote:
Apart from the scam, I don't get why he needs to post a photo of himself every week, blocked the weirdo ages ago,

Its the same photo time after time. When I was turning his account upside down he had been using that photo for other dealings totally unrelated to football. He's got another he uses frequently where he's lounging around in the back of a 4x4
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 3:49 pm

edited out posted twice
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 4:07 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Its the same photo time after time. When I was turning his account upside down he had been using that photo for other dealings totally unrelated to football. He's got another he uses frequently where he's lounging around in the back of a 4x4

I blocked that bullshit , before it even became clear he was running a scam, was almost the first, If not the first thing , I saw everytime I went on freechat, so blocked him, what has posting your photo got to do with our club?

You got a free tshirt and now your targeting our fans for money, had to be us he targeted as well , couldn't they have got him a blackpool shirt or something.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 9:06 pm

Maybe he wants you to wire him some more moneyz.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 am

Yea Man wrote:
Maybe he wants you to wire him some more moneyz.

Well one good thing is that he'll never be able to pull the sly references to visas, help and money on Lloyds page again
We really do have a special kind of stupid in Plymouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:09 pm

Harve, your mate is losing his shit! LOL. laugh

Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... Scamme10
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:18 pm

lol give him enough rope he'll hang himself

That Dimitri was on freechat a long time as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:23 pm

"I hate you nonsense man" laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:33 pm

P.O.I wrote:
"I hate you nonsense man" laugh

Bull Shit      ld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 4:54 pm

Monther feck

Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... Articl10
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Get him to sponsor PASOTI
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Kamaro Nool already has a "send me your monies" tag at the top of the main pasoti page. Wouldn't be surprised if it was one of his multi's.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 6:11 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Monther feck

Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... Articl10

That may have wooshed some of the younger audience but that is very funny.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 8:59 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Kamaro Nool already has a "send me your monies" tag at the top of the main pasoti page. Wouldn't be surprised if it was one of his multi's.

Nahh he's real alright but am now 99.9% certain Nools hand was all over it on FC
Not surprisingly hardly any posts from him since exposure and absolutely zero asking for money, help or visas. That Debbie married to the African guy (someone here on ATD knows her) went utterly silent when I sent her further "evidence" of his scamming (plus later POI's post earlier on this thread)
No surprise she has now blocked me

Scamming bastard. Hang your head in utter shame John Lloyd
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 7:56 pm

He's back!!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 am

Yes Bob Crow put something up on our FB private grpup that the scamming rabbit was back.
Lloyd and Chown were pathetic ignoring 3rd parties who actually made themselves look somewhat foolish in admitting they had received money requests and sent it as well
Hang your head in shame John Lloyd complete Mary ann and than some
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Put a post up on freechat someone ask him if he can lend em a tenner ld
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Waste of time, Chown and his chums are too busy blocking people who dare to slag off the Cornish Rat and his "friends".
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 3:28 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Waste of time, Chown and his chums are too busy blocking people who dare to slag off the Cornish Rat and his "friends".

Why i left FreeChat, It's as if Chown is a Newell/De Liar Protègè.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 4:26 pm

Mentioned it before many times but leaving free chat was one of the best things I ever did relating to Argyle.

For me personally it was not anything to do with JL but lots of other bell ends on that site that were happy to post bullshit and feed me to the lions after my banning.

Then when you gave it back on FC the same people posted more untrue crap on PASOTI without the right to reply.

Still makes my blood boil to this day and I havn't forgotten the individuals responsible.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Too many brain dead ****'s on there to be taken seriously.
Thank feck they aren't on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....   Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Gambian is back lol money must be getting short.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next