harvetheslayer
Punchdrunk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 7:08 pm

beesrus wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I think there's a whole load a whooshing going on around that Guiri Green post.

It is so obviously not serious it is ridiculous.

I thought that,.....but then I thought this is JBSOTI where anythings possible.

Of course it's a double wind up.  
That the likes of Rickler gets wooshed on another forum that easily is no surprise. Zero sense of humour, wouldn't suss nuance if it hit him squarely in the clock face.

You only need to read his other posts to know he's not joking. Still, you believe what you want, but then again you're a feckin moron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 7:20 pm

Geddon thicko. If you believe even an aviva actually bought 50 copies of a herald and threw them away, you're thicker than I had even imagined. Embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 7:24 pm

beesrus wrote:
Geddon thicko. If you believe even an aviva actually bought 50 copies of a herald and threw them away, you're thicker than I had even imagined.   Embarrassing.

You 'imagine' everything so I wouldn't put too much credence in that.

But talking of reality... Cerbs getting married and all that... Shut down any websites recently?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 7:49 pm

beesrus wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

That the likes of Rickler gets wooshed on another forum that easily is no surprise. Zero sense of humour, wouldn't suss nuance if it hit him squarely in the clock face.

There we all were, having a good old chortle at that vile website's expense, and in comes dear old bees with his daily swipe at Rickler.

Ever considered that perhaps posters are getting a tad tired with your vendetta. Have a think about it, there's a good chap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 7:59 pm

I suggest you think about your mate's decade long vendetta against Frank, and then myself for calling him on his behaviour. Goose ad gander. That's what has led to this impasse, and it's not going to go away with  your input. I see there were a couple of official complaints made in the past, but you just locked the threads.
Here's a question... do you, yourself, think that guy ACTUALLY bought 50 heralds in Spain or Cornwall just to throw them away ?  raised eyebrow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:04 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

There we all were, having a good old chortle at that vile website's expense, and in comes dear old bees with his daily swipe at Rickler.

Ever considered that perhaps posters are getting a tad tired with your vendetta. Have a think about it, there's a good chap.

Even with one of them on ignore its getting boring, hijacking just to attack another.

Can we go back to laughing at the farm animals now
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Don't care if matey bought 1, 50 or 150, that isn't the point. What is the point is your ruining of threads by your constant sniping at others.

This isn't an official warning from the mods, just a request to try and curb your need to insult others on this forum.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Ian Newell and his band of village idiots are the biggest load of Cnuts I’ve ever come across they all seem to operate off the one brain cell thick as cows shit as for the div who bought 50 heralds priceless you couldn’t make this shit up thick F#%Ks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:20 pm

Well, until you publicly request the same of Rickler, nothing will change. He will carry on, and so will I.
I insult far few "others" on here than some other posters, so let's get that straight. You're partisan in this matter for whatever reason, and I take offence to your interruptions. This is not the first time. This is not an official warning ? Razz do me a favour, are you ian newell ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Geddon thicko. If you believe even an aviva actually bought 50 copies of a herald and threw them away, you're thicker than I had even imagined.   Embarrassing.

But talking of reality...   Cerbs getting married and all that...   Shut down any websites recently?

Rickler, this has to stop now between you and Bees. Almost every thread has you and him swapping insults. It is getting tiresome. Anymore and I will have no choice but to go to the other mods and request a vote on a suspension of both your accounts. It is not something I want to do but it is getting to the point of no return.

This message will posted to Bees as well.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:34 pm

beesrus wrote:
Well, until you publicly request the same of Rickler, nothing will change. He will carry on, and so will I.
I insult far few "others" on here than some other posters, so let's get that straight. You're partisan in this matter for whatever reason, and I take offence to your interruptions. This is not the first time. This is not an official warning ?  Razz  do me a favour, are you ian newell ?

Bees, this has to stop now between you and Rickler. Almost every thread has you and him swapping insults. It is getting tiresome. Anymore and I will have no choice but to go to the other mods and request a vote on a suspension of both your accounts. It is not something I want to do but it is getting to the point of no return.

This message has been posted to Rickler as well.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:49 pm

That sounds fair enough. I will not instigate the next spat. Hopefully Rickler will see the sense and just discuss the issues. If I continue to receive what has become the usual insults, I will respond, and then expect equal treatment from the moderating process.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Totally support Pilgrim and Mouldy on this one, come on guys call a truce for fecks sake, it seriously is boring.
You are both capable of making salient good points on this forum - please do so.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 9:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
beesrus wrote:
I insult far few "others" on here than some other posters, so let's get that straight. You're partisan in this matter for whatever reason, and I take offence to your interruptions. This is not the first time. This is not an official warning ?  Razz  do me a favour, are you ian newell ?

Bees, this has to stop now between you and Rickler. Almost every thread has you and him swapping insults. It is getting tiresome. Anymore and I will have no choice but to go to the other mods and request a vote on a suspension of both your accounts. It is not something I want to do but it is getting to the point of no return.

LOl. You could have just addressed it to the both of us?

I find a lot of what others write "tiresome". What are you saying? That the bullshit created by some lunatics on here is no longer to be questioned or taken to task? They are free to preach their lunacy as gospel?

...and "almost every thread" has numerous posters attacking Graiser and Zyph among others... Are you going to stop that too?
What about Freathy? Plenty of complaints he's 'tiresome'? Will he be next?

I don't see many public complaints about my behaviour, apart from Beezy and SFD which tells you all you need to know.

A mountain out of a molehill.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Maybe we need to do more.

I am asking you both to stop. Please.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:27 am

Rickler wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
beesrus wrote:

LOl.  You could have just addressed it to the both of us?

I find a lot of what others write "tiresome".  What are you saying?  That the bullshit created by some lunatics on here is no longer to be questioned or taken to task?  They are free to preach their lunacy as gospel?

...and "almost every thread" has numerous posters attacking Graiser and Zyph among others...  Are you going to stop that too?
What about Freathy?  Plenty of complaints he's 'tiresome'?  Will he be next?

I don't see many public complaints about my behaviour, apart from Beezy and SFD which tells you all you need to know.  

A mountain out of a molehill.

As one of the worst people on here for getting involved in arguments can I just say it is feckin tiring reading you and bees handbagging it on a daily basis. The pair of you aren't even funny. As for Zippy and Gaffer, Zippy usually starts the crap by making snidely remarks about ATD posters then Gaffer backs him up I don't have a lot of sympathy for anyone that brings it on themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:55 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:

But talking of reality...   Cerbs getting married and all that...   Shut down any websites recently?

Rickler, this has to stop now between you and Bees. Almost every thread has you and him swapping insults. It is getting tiresome. Anymore and I will have no choice but to go to the other mods and request a vote on a suspension of both your accounts. It is not something I want to do but it is getting to the point of no return.

This message will posted to Bees as well.

Surely there's a couple of decades of this shit to go before anybody has a right to get even slightly het up about it?

And even then after multiple complaints nothing should be done.

Sauce for the goose and all that.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:57 am

RegGreen wrote:
Ian Newell and his band of village idiots are the biggest load of Cnuts I’ve ever come across they all seem to operate off the one brain cell thick as cows shit as for the div who bought 50 heralds priceless you couldn’t make this shit up thick F#%Ks

It. Was. A. Joke.

Nobody bought 50 Heralds.

Utterly gobsmacked that anybody at all would believe they did.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:58 am

I went on to the Herald website and refused to accept their cookies 50 times.*

A much cheaper way on making the same point.

No I did not. It is a joke, satire if you like, for those liable to whooshing.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 11:06 am

Paul Simon once sang of 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover.

Did he actually either list all 50 or even leave multiple lovers to get the numbers up?

No.

"Fifty" was used for effect.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 12:16 pm

I didn't believe it for one minute, the really hilarious bit though, and I think what everybody found so funny, was he fooled the Porkchop, hook line and sinker.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 12:56 pm

9 pages and counting.

Up the line sums it up perfectly, surprised he's been allowed to post for as long as he has done without having 'log in' issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again   Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell and the PASOTI attack dogs at it again
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4