Greenlander
PatDunne
akagreengull
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

Club Statement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Jethro wrote:
If Adams can't take the heat, which this is clearly about why doesn't he leave, or get some ear defenders or noise cancelling headphones,

Ear defenders? He can't get decent defenders of any sort
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Seen it all now.  Another first in football?  Rock bottom of the division with surely the worst team in the EFL despite constant top 5/6 attendances and the long suffering loyal fans get told to STFU! The fans particularly the ST holders have been well and truly conned by the club!   WHEN this  team of substandard cheap crap no hopers turns in another horror show performance tonight and get walloped yet again I hope the crowd don't hold back and give something for brent and Adams to really cry about.  Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Luckily for us Trust members Bob Foale was on hand to speak for the fans. lol!

Yes stirring stuff from Bob Foale very reassuring and uplifting, it looks like everything will be ok. geek
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 8:03 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Jethro wrote:
If Adams can't take the heat, which this is clearly about why doesn't he leave, or get some ear defenders or noise cancelling headphones,

Ear defenders? He can't get decent defenders of any sort

Just looked at the video of them leaving the pitch on Saturday,
Is that all it takes to upset him a bit of booing ?
No abuse heard nothing thrown,
WTF is the matter with him and the pr disaster this club is
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 8:38 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yes stirring stuff from Bob Foale very reassuring and uplifting, it looks like everything will be ok. geek

New jacket I see, Must be all good in Exeter Council land.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 6:36 am

akagreengull wrote:
Can only get better chaps, Silent Si will break his silence soon after Nov 1st and say things that will no doubt give us hope in the dying days of the Brentmare. jocolor

Akkers he'll break his silence am 90% sure not obviously on or around 1st November but certainly before the month is out as to the way forward seriously and I think a lot of people will be surprised and happy
Am hearing that Newell is facing a lifetime ban Pa Hallett has him well sussed  popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 8:20 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

All good in la la land ie Bobs head. Wasted a great opportunity to say that a lot of fans have been worried not only by Argyle on the pitch but off the pitch as well. Delays to GS because of lack of planning ect. Gutless in the extreme. I've only renewed my membership this week in the hope that the Trust pick a new leader that isn't afraid of Nool, Hallett and Brent. Total waste of space looking forward to a club and fans clear out on Nov 1st.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 8:30 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Can only get better chaps, Silent Si will break his silence soon after Nov 1st and say things that will no doubt give us hope in the dying days of the Brentmare. jocolor

Akkers he'll break his silence am 90% sure not obviously on or around 1st November but certainly before the month is out as to the way forward seriously and I think a lot of people will be surprised and happy
Am hearing that Newell is facing a lifetime ban Pa Hallett has him well sussed  popcorn

Big claims Harve hope you are right with your predictions, I made my comment slightly tongue in cheek given Halletts record so far in communicating, however given the on and off field situations currently there is huge fanbase expectation for him to come up with some positive proposals almost immediately to take the club forward.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 9:00 am

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Big claims Harve hope you are right with your predictions, I made my comment slightly tongue in cheek given Halletts record so far in communicating, however given the on and off field situations currently there is huge fanbase expectation for him to come up with some positive proposals almost immediately to take the club forward.

He's a professional in every sense that the useless shyster isn't
Give him all of November or thereabouts
Hallett simply will not tolerate being associated with dross on and off the pitch. The fella is everything that Bent is not

Fast forward a year and we'll be pleased I suspect at the overall progress hopefully still league 1 in the interim
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 9:23 am

THERE WUZ A OLD FELLA CALLED HALLETT
SHITNESS WAS JUST NOT ON HIS PALATE
HE CAME TO THE MUFF
SAID "FOCK I'VE HAD ENOUGH"
AND TOOK TO THE CLUB WITH A MALLET

Once forth there existed dear Si,
To the Muff he arrived and said hi,
He was shorely heaven sent
An quickly fooked off Brent
And the numerous benefits were to amplify

There was once a great hope called Simon
Who arrived with a sense of great timing
He got rid of the shits
Like the Pasoti limpets
Leaving just 30 per cent to the hymen

(apols to femailes fer the last one, struggled ter rhyme with simon)

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 9:25 am

PS my jury is actually well ait on Silent Si

If he wants ter pm me an take me fer eggs benedict, i'm all ears (eyes I guess on the interweb)
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 9:37 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

All good in la la land ie Bobs head. Wasted a great opportunity to say that a lot of fans have been worried not only by Argyle on the pitch but off the pitch as well. Delays to GS because of lack of planning ect. Gutless in the extreme. I've only renewed my membership this week in the hope that the Trust pick a new leader that isn't afraid of Nool, Hallett and Brent. Total waste of space looking forward to a club and fans clear out on Nov 1st.

Where are you reading this bit about "Bob" ??
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:09 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
THERE WUZ A OLD FELLA CALLED HALLETT
SHITNESS WAS JUST NOT ON HIS PALATE
HE CAME TO THE MUFF
SAID "FOCK I'VE HAD ENOUGH"
AND TOOK TO THE CLUB WITH A MALLET

Once forth there existed dear Si,
To the Muff he arrived and said hi,
He was shorely heaven sent
An quickly fooked off Brent
And the numerous benefits were to amplify

There was once a great hope called Simon
Who arrived with a sense of great timing
He got rid of the shits
Like the Pasoti limpets
Leaving just 30 per cent to the hymen

(apols to femailes  fer the last one, struggled ter rhyme with simon)

We’re owned by a great Yankee Doodle
We hope that he won’t be too frugal
A new dawn awaits
With Si and his mates
Let’s hope that he fooks off Brent’s poodle.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:55 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You need to watch Spotlight from last night, tacked onto the end of the club statement interview.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You need to watch Spotlight from last night, tacked onto the end of the club statement interview.

ah ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:42 pm

[quote="harvetheslayer"]
akagreengull wrote:

Am hearing that Newell is facing a lifetime ban Pa Hallett has him well sussed  popcorn[/quote

hope your right about that,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Just watching spotlght from last night now, I don't understand the yob comments still, all they have shown is final whistle going and everyone booing,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:51 pm

See This Bob has mentioned coins..... yet the club haven't
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 1:49 pm

I don't think there were any coins thrown, agent provocateurs hiding behind keyboards is my bet.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I don't think there were any coins thrown, agent provocateurs hiding behind keyboards is my bet.

well its made it to tv now was mentioned on spotlight coins were thrown, see if we had a pr department they would have come out by now and said nothing was thrown,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Simon Hallett's twitter wrote:
Simon Hallett

Thanks all for comments about our statement on abuse of our staff. We do not disagree about fans’ right to complain, criticise or boo, but will protect staff from abuse. I stand by that statement, but suggest we discuss it when I’m over next, rather than get angry via Twitter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Simon Hallett's twitter wrote:
Simon Hallett

Thanks all for comments about our statement on abuse of our staff. We do not disagree about fans’ right to complain, criticise or boo, but will protect staff from abuse. I stand by that statement, but suggest we discuss it when I’m over next, rather than get angry via Twitter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chances of Brent ever saying we can discuss an issue ? ? sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:39 pm

drunken

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

well its made it to tv now was mentioned on spotlight coins were thrown, see if we had a pr department they would have come out by now and said nothing was thrown,

The clubs CCTV should be capable of picking up anyone who threw coins, so hopefully the individuals will have dealt with. Perhaps the club will confirm
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
drunken

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

The clubs CCTV should be capable of picking up anyone who threw coins, so hopefully the individuals will have dealt with. Perhaps the club will confirm

As most of us know the club are very selective about those who they choose to make an example of.

At least under the old regime.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 10:53 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
drunken

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

As most of us know the club are very selective about those who they choose to make an example of.

At least under the old regime.
old regime new regime got a bad feeling it’s gunna be pretty much the same as with a few tweeks..I really really hope im wrong though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Statement   Club Statement - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Statement
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next