Earwegoagain
MikeWN
Les Miserable
akagreengull
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Derek Adams be sacked
Yes
Should Derek Adams be sacked? Vote_lcap23%Should Derek Adams be sacked? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 12 ]
No
Should Derek Adams be sacked? Vote_lcap77%Should Derek Adams be sacked? Vote_rcap
 77% [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 52

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Should Derek Adams be sacked? Empty
PostSubject: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 12:32 pm

With the recent admission that Nooly didnt know that you could multiple times on PASOTI polls and that they aren't to be taken seriously by anyone, I thought we should show him how its done.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol!

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Ha ha, the oversize odious oaf never fails to impress with his lack of intellect. confused Pig
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Voted no but a 'not yet' would've been my preference.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 1:55 pm

likewise
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Ditto the above. He's not blame-free, despite the obvious shackles imposed on him.

I have a feeling we'll have limped to lower mid-table obscurity by the end of the season though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

thats very pastoi like... affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 3:12 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I'll vote again on my tablet Cool
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

is it ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Porky basically got caught out trying to skew the results of the poll. Just like when he replied to someone using a multi instead of his own moniker it just gets so confusing when you are using so many different aliases and working on so many leg shagging campaigns. Just like closing their polls to non members likewise they can make it one vote or multiple votes. Full of shite as always.
I voted no but I think he should go after January, get new bloke in who can prepare for next season in plenty of time. It would be unfair on a new manager now inheriting a shite squad with no way of changing it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Adams in till the Brentmare ends then lets see where we are. Nools whole website is bent and crooked why should his polls be any different ? .... ps does he still read all the PM'S ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 4:27 pm

No. Players are far too shit for any new manager to do anything with. We're down anyway - massive clear out next summer and start the big rebuild in L2.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 5:46 pm

I think he should go as:

4 points at this stage of the season is unacceptable

he has the biggest squad PAFC has had for years, but moans about injuries

he slates the fans for having the temerity to have a go at him

BUT there's no point in him going only to be replaced by crap like Wotton or Coughlan, we need a manager who knows how to get out of this division the right way
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Just seen him in Spotlight looking very much like Pinnichio.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Until the Brentmare ends lets give him a chance under Felwick/Hallett.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:01 pm

I voted No his pulling miricles out his arse for the last few seasons he was always gunna fail eventually
Under Brent’s austerity model
Would like to see him given chance to work with a few quid and see what he could do with it
Weather Halletts gunna stump it is another thing we will have to see???...the jury’s still out for me on hallet though
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Id like to think our 'Adams to stay' percentage trumps the thread on PASOTI.

Shows how clueless they all are.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Grovehill wrote:
I think he should go as:

4 points at this stage of the season is unacceptable

he has the biggest squad PAFC has had for years, but moans about injuries

he slates the fans for having the temerity to have a go at him

BUT there's no point in him going only to be replaced by crap like Wotton or Coughlan, we need a manager who knows how to get out of this division the right way

Agree with all of this,but if we are gonna get rid needs to be before end of next month so the new manager can see what he needs to do and who needs to get shipped out etc.

The slating of the fans tipped me into the, he has to leave camp, there's always an excuse, why not take some responsibility for the situation, you jumped into brents austerity bed , you lie in it or feck off simples. don't blame the long old poke and that bollocks, shut your mouth and improve as much as you can with the dross you have signed,
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:49 pm

One of the most successful managers in terms of win percentage has a bad start to the season so should he be sacked?

Of course not.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 9:55 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
One of the most successful managers in terms of win percentage has a bad start to the season so should he be sacked?

Of course not.

Wonder if this poll would be taking place at all if the club had been able/willing to keep Jervis and Diagoura [now moved further away from his family again lol! ] during last January's transfer window? Certainly would have been very handy players to have on the books to cover those injuries which reduced the squad to bare bones during the run in.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 am

Agree with Plympton Pilgrim. His results have been excellent overall, need to back him to turn things round. "Sack the manager" is not always the answer, and seldom solves long-term problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 10:31 am

Got to stay for me.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 5:39 pm

He should be sacked as Director of Football and Mr Pedlar take his place. Very Happy

He should stay as Manager.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Coach Cobi surely ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 6:54 pm

not out of the woods yet
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 7:09 pm

its only one win you bunch of jizzy fuckwits. calm your tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Derek Adams be sacked?   Should Derek Adams be sacked? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Derek Adams be sacked?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next