Earwegoagain
lawnmowerman
Punchdrunk
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 8:39 am

Yeah I had similar last week when I logged in. He'd have a fit after all these years if he suddenly twigged who I was.
Just shows if you change posting style and the words used even Deliar doesnt pick it up even over long periods
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 10:05 am

He really is a cretin isn't he? "New look pasoti coming soon, we're all really excited about it!" This really is feckin hilarious, so far he's moved opinions to Terraces and back and forth. Then he's added prefab modular adverts. Like popups except they "just hang there" and aren't at all annoying, lol.
Whilst he's always bleating about he "PAFC Good things" he really does achieve feck all in the grand scheme of things other than make himself look like a leg shagging twat. In 2017 PAFC turned over £6.2m. If Noolbay donates £1000 that equates to 0.02% of turnover. If we compare that to say an average type wage of £20,000 he's contributing the equivalent of £4/pa.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 10:14 am

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I've been misleading you all. Extra money isn't need to improve "PAFC related good stuff" it's needed because such a massive site needs a lot of money to buy enough bandwidth for the millions of people signing on to watch the Manchester fan from Cornwall make a cnut of himself!

From the actual horses mouth,
From page 1 of the thread,
"We are attempting to ramp up the revenue this site earns, as we feel that the number of hits etc, should perhaps enable us to a) Gain more monies for Argyle related stuff (Senior Greens, 50/50, PACSA, PADSA etc) without keep on having to ask our members for donations etc. It's hard work arranging the stuff I do, if we can get those sorts of amounts out of advertisers that would be good thing we feel."
"That IS annoying, but if you wait a second, that won't happen. As for your question, very simply this gives the site more money to play with. Helping us to improve things (content, style etc) and pay for hosting and give us the bandwidth we need.

This is a massive site, has brilliant stats, and takes some coping with. Most sites (take GoS as an example) have downtime due to the hosts slowing things down. We are on top of that, and that costs money I'm afraid, I know it's new and different but we can't stand still."

So now he's effectively begging for money from the users to pay to PAFC which in reality goes into paying for the site he bought? I think the charities commision need to take a look at this guy.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 10:57 am

Everyone should install adblock Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:00 am

Yea Man wrote:
Everyone should install adblock Laughing

Would imagine everyone will now blocking out the pre existing adverts as well lol
The gift that eternally gives.... Ian Big Boy Newell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:05 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
He really is a cretin isn't he? "New look pasoti coming soon, we're all really excited about it!" This really is feckin hilarious, so far he's moved opinions to Terraces and back and forth. Then he's added prefab modular adverts. Like popups except they "just hang there" and aren't at all annoying, lol.
Whilst he's always bleating about he "PAFC Good things" he really does achieve feck all in the grand scheme of things other than make himself look like a leg shagging twat. In 2017 PAFC turned over £6.2m. If Noolbay donates £1000 that equates to 0.02% of turnover. If we compare that to say an average type wage of £20,000 he's contributing the equivalent of £4/pa.

I'd love to know what is covered by "Good Things", does chauffering Brent to away matches count?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:08 am

I see that "Argylegames" site admin on the farm once again having a pop at Newell. Noticed several times before, obviously doesnt suffer fools gladly
Postey being cvnt as usual revealing his first name Kev

Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 Dick10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I see that "Argylegames" site admin on the farm once again having a pop at Newell. Noticed several times before, obviously doesnt suffer fools gladly
Postey being cvnt as usual revealing his first name Kev

Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 Dick10

Isnt Argylegames (Kev Andreoli) was one of the good ones. Like Soper he predates Newell
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 1:08 pm

What has a dentist retirement seminar got to do with football?

That's the latest ad I'm seeing at the bottom Laughing
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

KelShacks

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 Image12
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Wonder if Nool has started paying tax yet on his earnings from those Google AdSense ads. I do hope so Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 am

Pop ups left right and centre everytime you switch threads now. What a complete fiasco
Newell certainly knows to ruin further an already decrepit website

Self destruct button on maximum torque

Edited lol they dont just reappear on a "new" thread they turn up as you turn the page on the same thread.  Just pure gold as more and more leave the site and join ATD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 am

I use Chrome and have installed Adblock+. I've yet to see an advert pop-up when browsing my favourite website, Pigspoti. Pig
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 10:53 am

You can see where this is all going ie a pay to view site. I've used the brilliant Magic Seaweed for surf and weather reports for years, made by some guys in the south hams it's a big deal now, used world wide and gets a serious amount of hits. You now have a choice of how you view it, £10/pa or you have to watch a ten second ad every time you want to see a surf report or webcam.
I wonder how many people would pay to watch Nool make a cnut of himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 11:26 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
You can see where this is all going ie a pay to view site. I've used the brilliant Magic Seaweed for surf and weather reports for years, made by some guys in the south hams it's a big deal now, used world wide and gets a serious amount of hits. You now have a choice of how you view it, £10/pa or you have to watch a ten second ad every time you want to see a surf report or webcam.
I wonder how many people would pay to watch Nool make a cnut of himself?

I would hazzard a guess at quite a few!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Is Lundan Cabbie on holiday? I haven't seen him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

I thought he was put on gardening leave by Herr Nooltz?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Started answering back to the Cornish Chief, he had to go. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 8:06 pm

He was posting on Terraces yesterday so hes just on the naughty step
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 12:09 am

Naughty step, says all you need to know about the place. Nool is now saying that all the annoying pop ups aren't actually pop ups they are static modular information bytes and you can practically ignore them if you are on iPhone as 70% of pasoti traffic is via iPhone. Mind you when you consider that 90% of the 70% is Nool on his iPhone it doesn't mean shit. The pop ups aren't a problem unless you want to join LC on the naughty step. It's like a feckin primary school. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 4:19 pm

This one has to be the funniest yet. Click the ads to make me more money and you'll get a free piece of tat.

Comedy gold Nooly. I know you'll see this so I hope you're declaring all of your earnings to the taxman Laughing

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105611
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 4:58 pm

It's all about the football! Send me your monies. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Some needs to photoshop nool as the fonejacker guy,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 5:06 pm

bit creepy how he can see whos hit what ads as well
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 5:26 pm

All part of their system of control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti sponsorship   Pasoti sponsorship - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti sponsorship
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next