akagreengull
MikeWN
Earwegoagain
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Let's sack everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:01 pm

And I mean everybody, all the players, the manager, coaches, groundsman and the tea lady. Kick the feckin lot out we are down for certain if we don't.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:40 pm

Pilgrim Pete is doing a fine job, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 8:09 am

What about Dave, the seagull that resides on the Moanflower roof?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 8:17 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
And I mean everybody, all the players, the manager, coaches, groundsman and the tea lady. Kick the feckin lot out we are down for certain if we don't.

If only.
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:20 pm

Very harsh on the tea lady.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Sorry if I provoked starting this thread,
But I'm fed up with the bullshit and the excuses.
From Brent, from Adams defending Brent.
The mad decisions, the crapshacks, I bet the players are demorilised by the shit changing rooms,
The scouting ,medical testing and contracts given to such players,
Taylor two year deal should have been, a year with an option if you play so many games.
Adams not wanting to change tactics when what he's doing clearly doesn't work,

Me and Bob Crow worked that out at the Yeovil friendly.

In a way I'm contradictory in saying I don't want Adams sacked.

But it might be an option,we can't wait another month for a win, like Angry has said else where.
Maybe when Hallett takes over , we should.clear the management out and start a fresh page.

This is either gonna cost a payoff to.the coaching staff or our league 1 status what's more important ???
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:15 pm

I still believe Adams and the team will drag themselves away from the bottom four sometime soon, although it will not be like last season with a monumental rise up the league. Admittedly, the injuries do not help.

I, like many others, do not want to witness League Two football yet again.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 1:59 pm

We will finish mid table, season of consolidation. push on with mega transfers from the hot fork buffet profits.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 5:49 pm

There’s only one way we’re go with this piss poor squad specially the Centre backs with got as well
We’re gunna need a miricle on par with Moses parting the Red Sea lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 6:15 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I still believe Adams and the team will drag themselves away from the bottom four sometime soon, although it will not be like last season with a monumental rise up the league. Admittedly, the injuries do not help.

I used to think that, but if it doesn't start to happen soon,
We should look elsewhere,
But as well how are we ment to build on this if every season we lose X amount of games in a row at the start of the season and then sit back and say oh if we won x amount of what we lost we would have gone up etc.

Something has to give at some point.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Jethro wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

I used to think that, but if it doesn't start to happen soon,
We should look elsewhere,
But as well how are we ment to build on this if every season we lose X amount of games in a row at the start of the season and then sit back and say oh if we won x amount of what we lost we would have gone up etc.

Something has to give at some point.

Agree mate, for me this season so far is very much chickendance
Coming home to roost, years of underinvestment in the squad has resulted in Adams assembling a very average squad of a few underachieving good players and the rest definitely are not L1standard.
I personally believe Argyle will get relegated this season there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.
Here and now the club is a basket case with an owner in waiting who has seemingly real funds to turn it around.
But then an enlightened fan base is essential for future success.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Why not nothing to lose. sht ld
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:15 am

Tbh a clean sweep from top to bottom wouldn’t be a bad idea ...if only there was a Russian Cornishman or a Arab Devonian out there lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 5:09 am

What's happen to the old mascot ladies?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Looks a good shout at the moment - Pilgrim Pete as well? cheers
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Adams has to go
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 10:26 pm

Just had a looky at the table, if Bradford beat us (I think they will) and Wimbledon win also we will be back to 24th.

The legacy lives on.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's sack everybody.   Let's sack everybody. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's sack everybody.
Page 1 of 1