#SHITARTIST
sufferedsince 68
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Argo v Blackpool matchday thread Empty
PostSubject: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Crushing defeat at the Brentihad Demolition site. a Pep Pedlar, not brief enough synopsis to follow from your once a season reporter. geek geek geek cheers
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:21 am

dont forget to wave yer flag.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:23 am

Another game, another horror show, another loss.

Team is nowhere near good enough for L1 or even L2

Akkeron 0-3 Seasiders
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:54 am

Lose today and watch twitter facebook ATD and the dying irrelevant Pasoti site start baying for blood
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 8:32 am

Today Argyle welcome back long time absent fans and romp to a thrilling victory.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 8:41 am

Down in the Muff today, but going to the Aquarium with free tickets, not wasting money on Brent's budget football bollox, glad I'm not going to see a sub standard team playing in a shit tip of a ground.

Will be checking the scores hope we win but hey, anyone feel confident about today?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 8:55 am

akagreengull wrote:
Down in the Muff today, but going to the Aquarium with free tickets, not wasting money on Brent's budget football bollox, glad I'm not going to see a sub standard team playing in a shit tip of a ground.

Will be checking the scores hope we win but hey, anyone feel confident about today?

Blackpool are 9th so half decent start. Draw better than nothing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:04 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
dont forget to wave yer flag.
cheers cheers cheers I'll be Flagged up and ready after the Mural Tour with Nikkkk and Knobber. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:08 am

I'm on flag waving duties again today for Block 14.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:08 am

PatDunne wrote:
Today Argyle welcome back long time absent fans and romp to a thrilling victory.
Bobble Hat and Blanket will be thrown in the air with joy when the goals go flying in.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:11 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Bobble Hat and Blanket will be thrown in the air with joy when the goals go flying in.

Get there early to avoid the queues bhey, I'd leave now if I were you.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:29 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Blackpool are 9th so half decent start. Draw better than nothing
Drawing is a win for rock bottom Austerity Akkeron Argo.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:40 am

Blackpool almost always smash us at Home Park and I cannot see today being any different unfortunatly.

Argo 0 Blackpool 3.

The legacy continues.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:51 am

akagreengull wrote:

not really GG there been dire at home park ..think you made the right choice have a good day at Aquarium
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:03 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Lose today and watch twitter facebook ATD and the dying irrelevant Pasoti site start baying for blood
There be screaming down on the farm for Del bheys head cos it’s all his fault and Nothing to do with Lord jim of F#%K all harve
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:06 am

glad I aint going, Gonna do some pub research instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:17 am

I remember when Holloway came down with Charlie Adam and slaughtered us. Downhill ever since, still wallowing in the mud. Two clubs with two bad owners. I'm heading west of the Tamar for some proper fun. My condolences to my Argyle mate holed up at the Copthorne. I await the match report.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:16 am

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

not really GG there been dire at home park ..think you made the right choice have a good day at Aquarium
Cheers Reg.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:36 am

beesrus wrote:
I remember when Holloway came down with Charlie Adam and slaughtered us. Downhill ever since, still wallowing in the mud. Two clubs with two bad owners. I'm heading west of the Tamar for some proper fun. My condolences to my Argyle mate holed up at the Copthorne. I await the match report.
Indeed Bees "two bad owners" Oystons vesus Bent Brent - the unacceptable face of football.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:41 am

Good luck to those that venture out
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Flag waving stick the flags up your arse, cnuts got in bed with the farm init glad i'm not going
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Proudly wearing my Argyle till I die Brent Out badge down at the Barbican.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Blackpool absolutely battering piss poor Akkeron as expected. They should be out of sight by now.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:16 pm

0-1 LOL

Surprised we held out as long as we did.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:21 pm

Hallett needs to get his wallet out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Blackpool matchday thread   Argo v Blackpool matchday thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo v Blackpool matchday thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next