Mock Cuncher
Nick
seadog
LondonGreen
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:52 pm

The thread is back now after being "cleaned" lol!

More like any posts that drop him in it have been removed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:06 pm

He's urging people on twitter to report "dafamatory"sic comments made on this site Razz

With the Argyle game being off tomorrow, there could be some games being played by someone with unexpected time on his hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The thread is back now after being "cleaned" lol!

More like any posts that drop him in it have been removed

This'll be a larf seeing as he's the only one, that's a bit odd lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Been away . Have I missed something ?

Has the BGB finally lost the plot ? lol!

And WE are FREAKS, WEIRDOS AND KEYBOARD WARRIORS ? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Its quite clear (after the clean up of the Pasoti spoof post) that a certain person is-

1) a Liar of the highest order and shouldn't be trusted (not the first time he's been caught out).
2) Needs some sort of mental help as he is delusional and obsessed.
3) Is still a pasotimod using the Pasotimods account.
4) Just a hunch but I think this spoof account also took the focus off pasoti's exetremely poor handling of the racism issue.
Back to top Go down
wisconsin green

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Sometimes I have succeeded and sometimes I have failed, but always I have taken heart from what Theodore Roosevelt once said about the man in the arena, "whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again because there is not effort without error and shortcoming, but who does actually strive to do the deed, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumphs of high achievements and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly".
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Theo was well known for banging on a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:38 pm

wisconsin green wrote:
Sometimes I have succeeded and sometimes I have failed, but always I have taken heart from what Theodore Roosevelt once said about the man in the arena, "whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again because there is not effort without error and shortcoming, but who does actually strive to do the deed, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumphs of high achievements and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly".

Your point being?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 pm

Well Porky is now withdrawing from the shit-fest that he started after his daughter had to reply to an e-mail that Andy sent her? (Confused.com) Apparently it's bad when people's families get drawn in to your trolling, false/spoof only a bit of banter honest guv. Well I suggest if you don't like having shit thrown keep your hands clean. I am on a level 2 warning already and I am trying hard not to get provoked to answering the idiot on pasoti as that is what he wants. Anyway I am talking rubbish as it was all started over here and I am just a good foot soldier. geek
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Banter is good. Trolling is bad.

All I have to do now is figure out which is which.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well Porky is now withdrawing from the shit-fest that he started after his daughter had to reply to an e-mail that Andy sent her? (Confused.com) Apparently it's bad when people's families get drawn in to your trolling, false/spoof only a bit of banter honest guv. Well I suggest if you don't like having shit thrown keep your hands clean. I am on a level 2 warning already and I am trying hard not to get provoked to answering the idiot on pasoti as that is what he wants. Anyway I am talking rubbish as it was all started over here and I am just a good foot soldier. geek

An email I sent her? Nope, not me guv. Not like Ian to lie about me, obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Read his message on pasoti, Andy. There are other "Andrews". I am fairly sure it wasn't a reference to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:07 pm

knecht wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Read his message on pasoti, Andy. There are other "Andrews". I am fairly sure it wasn't a reference to you.

I cancelled my account; I don't read or post on there any more Knecht. Too much racist poison for my liking. I just went by Iggy's post on here. As far as I can tell I'm the only Andy who's had to put up with non-stop abuse from certain quarters. If there is another Andy (or Andrew) who's caught up in all this, he has my sympathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Banter is good. Trolling is bad.

All I have to do now is figure out which is which.

Frank, you couldn't even sort out privateering from piracy, so you've got no chance. clown
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I cancelled my account; I don't read or post on there any more Knecht. Too much racist poison for my liking. I just went by Iggy's post on here. As far as I can tell I'm the only Andy who's had to put up with non-stop abuse from certain quarters. If there is another Andy (or Andrew) who's caught up in all this, he has my sympathy.

I may be wrong, but I think it's our Cyprus-based correspondent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Given the way I've been targeted, though, I imagine many of his groupies will be working themselves into a lather and directing their venom in my direction. Nice bit of double speak from the guy. Don't imagine he'll correct the ambiguity though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Given the way I've been targeted, though, I imagine many of his groupies will be working themselves into a lather and directing their venom in my direction. Nice bit of double speak from the guy. Don't imagine he'll correct the ambiguity though.

Cut & pasted from IJN on pasoti:
"My daughter is now upset, which displease me greatly.

I thank 'Andrew' for sending her, in her words 'a very decent reply' to his E mail.

I hope he also recognises my words when his Mrs was bought into this, and the subsequent apology from a decent Pasoti'ite above.

If families are now getting involved, I think we we've all gone too far, and I for one am stepping back from this idiocy."

The reference to the apology "above" referred to an avatar on the spoof ADT site, not yours. May be not very well expressed but not a reference to you, Andy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Tringy is who it refers to.

Would everyone please now stop discussing Ian Newell or his family as he and the Admin of this site agreed?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Cerbera wrote:

Would everyone please now stop discussing Ian Newell or his family as he and the Admin of this site agreed?

Thanks.

People probably will Cerbs. Though, with respect, what or who people discuss, isn't really something for good 'ol Ian and Admin to agree and try to implement!

(Meant in the nicest possible way) flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Czar, you are right. You would not believe the total bombardment this site has received this week and the time 'wasted' by pp keeping things going on here. It is merely a request simply to give everything a chance to calm down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Thanks.

People probably will Cerbs. Though, with respect, what or who people discuss, isn't really something for good 'ol Ian and Admin to agree and try to implement!

Yes and you're quite right Czarcasm and I know it's tempting to respond to the constant and persistant antaganism and it's been noticed that a similar arrangement has not been made on pasoti unfortunatly, but this is not a demand, it's a request.

We're well aware that like the many other truces in the past, it has always been one or two people that have broken it, let's see how long it takes before it can't be resisted and that urge to antaganise strikes again.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:52 pm

GOB wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Thanks.

Yes and you're quite right Czarcasm and I know it's tempting to respond to the constant and persistant antaganism and it's been noticed that a similar arrangement has not been made on pasoti unfortunatly, but this is not a demand, it's a request.

We're well aware that like the many other truces in the past, it has always been one or two people that have broken it, let's see how long it takes before it can't be resisted and that urge to antaganise strikes again.

And FFS don't mention the War. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm

All I am asking for guys is that we try and have a quiet weekend.

There are still twists and turns to come, but if we have the opportunity for a break then we should take it. Some of my mod colleagues have put an enormous amount of work into the site this week, and whilst not wanting any sympathy, it would be good to cool things for a few days and then see where we are on Monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

Thanks.

And FFS don't mention the War. I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it. lol!

Mods Mods!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 pm

We're being played like a violin.

More fool us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)   Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ermmmm.... (Argyle Democratic Talk)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next