Jethro
Punchdrunk
harvetheslayer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 9:31 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
What JL is in cahoots with Nool to have you removed from FB? That is ludicrous old bean.

No he wasn't whatsoever but I know the timelines of what went on at the time and the out of nowhere "well worded" post that landed ensured I simply had no option but to respond to.
2 days previous our friend had 14,500 local paid to him via western union but "several" requests as to who have been met with silence and immediate blocking

The Pigs and Deliars silence was deafening. Nothing to do with John Lloyd but scammer boys post outright naming me led to no option but to completely refute his outrageous claim. He knew it. Someone put him up to it. If anyone thinks I've forgetten think again. Its ongoing

Lloyd was pathetically weak subsequently.

Morning Newell.... :pighug:

I have not seen this bloke from The Gambia on FC lately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 11:39 am

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
What JL is in cahoots with Nool to have you removed from FB? That is ludicrous old bean.

No he wasn't whatsoever but I know the timelines of what went on at the time and the out of nowhere "well worded" post that landed ensured I simply had no option but to respond to.
2 days previous our friend had 14,500 local paid to him via western union but "several" requests as to who have been met with silence and immediate blocking

The Pigs and Deliars silence was deafening. Nothing to do with John Lloyd but scammer boys post outright naming me led to no option but to completely refute his outrageous claim. He knew it. Someone put him up to it. If anyone thinks I've forgetten think again. Its ongoing

Perhaps he's not such a proper fan!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 12:59 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Perhaps he's not such a proper fan!!!
or perhaps his just a fan of other people’s money
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Who's going to hold their hands up to this yesterday? Pig Pig Pig

Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 Screen12
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Brother says he's not been seen for ages

In the month leading up to my ban he had been repeatedly laying bait for "visas and help" big group of us laughing at so many being suckered in.
Fan my arse. The little shit had to hastily decline Argyle supporters help to build a "water facility" last year in his village when he realised they were on the way out to the Gambia to build the bloody thing rather than sending cash. The feckin water facility was already in existance
Disgusted at John Lloyds naivety
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Bob Crow there are 3 on there that are complete dopplegangers on the Farm
I know they are not anyone from here on ATD because I know all 3 in the first place. Just look how many Newell got wrong on the OP of this thread.

Probably if you removed all the multis, dopplegangers plus Newell and Deliars aliases you'd be left with 14 posters a Doberman and a hamster called Doris
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 4:32 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow there are 3 on there that are complete dopplegangers on the Farm
I know they are not anyone from here on ATD because I know all 3 in the first place. Just look how many Newell got wrong on the OP of this thread.

Probably if you removed all the multis, dopplegangers plus Newell and Deliars aliases you'd be left with 14 posters a Doberman and a hamster called Doris

Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 Screen13
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 4:42 pm

^^^

Yep as per op Rastus obviously and Luca Thomas is one of my boys
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Punchy has lost his place in the Pasoti name and shame thread.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Punchy has lost his place in the Pasoti name and shame thread.

My heart bleeds purple piss.

Theyre still a bunch of wankers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Brother says he's not been seen for ages

In the month leading up to my ban he had been repeatedly laying bait for "visas and help" big group of us laughing at so many being suckered in.
Fan my arse. The little shit had to hastily decline Argyle supporters help to build a "water facility" last year in his village when he realised they were on the way out to the Gambia to build the bloody thing rather than sending cash. The feckin water facility was already in existance
Disgusted at John Lloyds naivety

Thank you to my sources lol. Day after I post that our African Scammer reappears claiming a lost phone and his spelling his back to pidgeon once again. Out of nowhere and one coincidence toooo many. Morning Newell how much Dalasi did it take this time big boy
Well that confirms it for me simply no doubt whatsover now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Nool confirms what we've all known for ages. LMFAO. I vote multiple times in most of their polls especially the MOM one as several ATD FOOTSOLDIERS do.
Of course the truth is that he was using it himself to skew polls not realising he'd get found out, only option left was to act surprised.

"I'd like to offer an apology to Oddball and Phil Sloggett.

I personally had a go at both of them when I thought they were suggesting that the DA Poll was 'bent', when in fact they were suggesting you could multi quote, which I now find to be correct, you CAN do this.

I can't speak for Phil, but Oddball has explained (at great length) on the way up to Barnsley what he did.

So Alan has a Mac and three iPads all with three different sim cards in them (don't ask) so he voted FOUR times for some reason only known to himself.

So to make it very clear, please do not pay too much attention to our polls as if Alan can do this, anyone can. Therefore our polls are merely a fun view of what people might think.

I would ask that people only vote once, but I think because of the zealousness of some, there's little point in asking this.

Once again though I do apologise for getting shirty in an attempt to stick up for Pasoti polls. It appears I did not factor in the human interface."
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Nool confirms what we've all known for ages. LMFAO. I vote multiple times in most of their polls especially the MOM one as several ATD FOOTSOLDIERS do.
Of course the truth is that he was using it himself to skew polls not realising he'd get found out, only option left was to act surprised.

"I'd like to offer an apology to Oddball and Phil Sloggett.

I personally had a go at both of them when I thought they were suggesting that the DA Poll was 'bent', when in fact they were suggesting you could multi quote, which I now find to be correct, you CAN do this.

I can't speak for Phil, but Oddball has explained (at great length) on the way up to Barnsley what he did.  

So Alan has a Mac and three iPads all with three different sim cards in them (don't ask) so he voted FOUR times for some reason only known to himself.

So to make it very clear, please do not pay too much attention to our polls as if Alan can do this, anyone can. Therefore our polls are merely a fun view of what people might think.

I would ask that people only vote once, but I think because of the zealousness of some, there's little point in asking this.

Once again though I do apologise for getting shirty in an attempt to stick up for Pasoti polls. It appears I did not factor in the human interface."

He has a huge amount of VPN's also that Also enables another vote to rig their poll's (which are about as legitimate as the Zimbabwean elections)
Not to mention all the Herald accounts that they created in our names with their VPN's (The Herald digital editor told me on the phone he knows who it is and that the accounts were all created using VPN's and all that can be done is block them one at a time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop   Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell you're off your rocker a complete fruitloop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2