Ronnie Mauge's Gun
Jethro
Innocent Egbunike
RegGreen
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Seems he and del bhey have had a falling out reading between the lines. Could he be off soon i wonder?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems no matter how shit Wooton and Canavan are atm Peter Grnt wont get a look in, same for Dyson with injury prone taylor and no way in hell is he going score 15 plus ladapo
Back to top Go down

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:28 pm

This click article is also referred to on Free chat by Erralot. I actually looked at one herald article last week, and I'm blowed if I'm going to look at another pointless bit of air, so it's all a bit difficult to comment. But let me guess, Lameiras and Adams aren't seeing eye to eye, and we'll just have to wait and see how it develops.
There are another 3 or 4 pointless clicking stations post Posh on FC from the herald. Good luck to those wading through all those adverts. You have more patience than I.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:55 pm

It’s Carey that needs to be dropped it’s just the kick up the arse he needs
Back to top Go down

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:56 pm

so anyways

could there be a way back for ruben against millwall? i prefer c.grant in the middle myself over him playing on the wing.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:02 pm

Don’t think his even travelled Angers if rumour is to Be believed
Back to top Go down

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:12 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Don’t think his even travelled Angers if rumour is to Be believed

in that case i think its safe to say hes in the doghouse for some reason. Wouldnt be supprised if he was loaned out before the window shuts.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 9:27 am

Lameiras, Grant (P), Dyson and Moore all played for the reserves yesterday
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 2:07 pm

best way to deal with the herald its called adblock and you can whitelist site you dont mind seening ads on such as here
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mauge's Gun

Ronnie Mauge's Gun

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:14 pm

Little dig from his agent last night on Twitter[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:17 pm

Hes clearly had a fall out with DA. I dont know what the manager is doing at the moment. Its like hes lost the plot
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Mauge's Gun

Ronnie Mauge's Gun

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Certainly appears that Delusional Derek has returned from last season, going on a few of his quotes lately!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Well done for having 66% battery remaining at 10:39pm. Good solid amount of juice left there.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Ronnie Mauge's Gun

Ronnie Mauge's Gun

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Thanks, ive always got plenty in the tank!
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Ronnie Mauge's Gun wrote:
Certainly appears that Delusional Derek has returned from last season, going on a few of his quotes lately!

Its like Deja Vu all over again
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Well done for having 66% battery remaining at 10:39pm. Good solid amount of juice left there.

Post of the day. lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Post of the day. lol!

Ronnie’s reply made me smile too.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Lameiras was anonymous for the last 6 crunch games last season and has carried on in that vein this season.Seems to have reverted to the form that saw him released by a relegated club-Coventry supporters were not fussed about losing him and neither would i be if he went the same way from Argyle.Talented player unquestionably but.......
Back to top Go down

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:04 pm

A player's form has highs and lows. Lameiras is clearly talented and there is nothing to assume it won't return. Talented players are hard to come by and should be treated with something outside the goto my way or the highway routine given to the journeymen. It's an area that Sturrock had a problem with as soon as he got out of the lower leagues and encountered players with as much self esteem as he had. Grow up Del boy.
Would you advocate the same meh ! treatment to get rid of Carey ? He isn't exactly performing either. Classic losers' mentality along with Adam's goto defensive posturing when times get tough.
Back to top Go down

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:35 pm

whatevers going on it needs to come to ahead and quick. We need the old ruben that had a prolific partnership with Carey that also brought his best aswell back as quite frankly we dont have anyone else to go into that role.

C.Grant is a central midfield and does that job well he shouldnt be moved out to the wing where he isnt as effective.

tomorrow is deadline day for loans, i really hope del brings in another one or two.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:00 pm

beesrus wrote:
A player's form has highs and lows. Lameiras is clearly talented and there is nothing to assume it won't return. Talented players are hard to come by and should be treated with something outside the goto my way or the highway routine given to the journeymen. It's an area that Sturrock had a problem with as soon as he got out of the lower leagues and encountered players with as much self esteem as he had. Grow up Del boy.
Would you advocate the same meh ! treatment to get rid of Carey ? He isn't exactly performing either. Classic losers' mentality along with Adam's goto defensive posturing when times get tough.

As a matter of interest,how would you know exactly how Carey is performing-long distance X-Ray vision ? I thought he played very well in the first half against Peterborough last week under rather difficult circumstances,certainly hasn't been at his best so far this year but has still contributed more than anyone else to the few good moments of the season.Certainly wouldn't put him in the same bracket as Reuben as a footballer-different class IMHO and when talking of "classic losers mentality",well being released from a relegated third division club is not really an indication of a classic winners mentality .Interesting comments about talent and the apparent inability of lower league managers to harness it,if your postulations are correct it does beg the question about what happened to Reuben when he was released by Spurs,bearing in mind that a higher league manager made the decision-maybe it was the ego of Pochettino or whoever which muddied the waters and left old Reubs unfulfilled.Cruel and unfair old world sometimes,innit.
Back to top Go down

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

As a matter of interest,how would you know exactly how Carey is performing-long distance X-Ray vision ? I thought he played very well in the first half against Peterborough last week under rather difficult circumstances,certainly hasn't been at his best so far this year but has still contributed more than anyone else to the few good moments of the season.Certainly wouldn't put him in the same bracket as Reuben as a footballer-different class IMHO and when talking of "classic losers mentality",well being released from a relegated third division club is not really an indication of a classic winners mentality .Interesting comments about talent and the apparent inability of lower league managers to harness it,if your postulations are correct it does beg the question about what happened to Reuben when he was released by Spurs,bearing in mind that a higher league manager made the decision-maybe it was the ego of Pochettino or whoever which muddied the waters and left old Reubs unfulfilled.Cruel and unfair old world sometimes,innit.

Nobody is saying Lameiras should be playing for tottenham. Calm down
Cruel and unfair world ? Certainly is  ... so Adams out, along with his dour lower league mentality. He hasn't even been able to prise a jelly bean extra out of the underfunding conniving brent. Why ? 5 year deal ? who knows.  That unheralded by chance purple patch that started with Oldham, the club Adams wanted to offload Lameiras to, is just a distant memory. 
I don't need x ray vision, I have 2 family with foolhardy season tickets who report back on who's cutting it, along with a couple of ifollows for my sins, that's all I can take. It's not good at all, a bit dark I'd say, Taylor seems to be falling foul of the long held fitness fear. Only Lapado shines a light but his style doesn't suit the Lameiras and Carey that did so well in the second half of last year. Sort it Del, work with what you've got and stop pissing off the better players, you know the sort of player like bradley that you wouldn't offer more money. Like social media, much footy dressing room stuff is people stuff and character clashes, nothing to do with ability on the pitch.
Back to top Go down

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Lameiras hasn’t been cutting it for some time, so he’s out, Carey hasn’t started well this season so he’s had a rocket up arse as well, Bleddy criminal against Southend when he should have passed to an unmarked Freddie in the box which could have won the game for us.
Derek usually talks some bollox but he’s still a good manager and I’m sure he’ll be proving it again this season.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 1:49 pm

Don't understand the tweet bit unprofessional touting a player under contract to a team to what reads as suitors , would understand it if he was a free agent, but under contract taking the piss slightly,
Also who the hell signs players off Twitter for feck sake,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruben Lameiras Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruben Lameiras   Ruben Lameiras Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruben Lameiras
Page 1 of 1