akagreengull
Punchdrunk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 11:50 pm

Big Andy? Just a guess.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 11:54 pm

Well he was big and Andy was a pretty common name back then so you could be on to something Ears.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 11:54 pm

My eldest boy came back from Tavvy primary school when he was about seven proudly wearing an Argyle football badge, on the bottom it said Argyle and TCE on the top. He swapped it for a Pokemon sticker with a girl. Feck knows where she got it from.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 12:04 am

It should say...Pasoti the site that likes to spew out shit!!....more like what a Prick of the highest order he really is
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 12:11 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Does anyone remember that big lad who used to sell badges outside the ground around the Demport/Lyndy corner 80s early 90s?  Had some quality stock.

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Andy? Just a guess.

This guy?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think his name was Mark?

If you ever see this Argyle 'Mod' badge:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can thank or abuse me.  Mark had them made at my suggestion.  (I'm pretty sure I once saw Newell write it was one of his favourite badges.  LOl, the irony)
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 12:33 am

That's the fella Ricks, had some good ones off him back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 12:38 am

Les Miserable wrote:

Me too... I bought so many he used to ship direct straight off the minting press.

He was a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 11:47 am

Yep that's the fella. Nool probably had him disappeared.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 12:10 pm

Were these snidey knock offs made in a Illogan sweat shop by a sad pudgy pensioner? Pig Pig Pig Pig jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:12 pm

The quality of the pasoti badges should see him on rogue traders when you compare them to a proper one they are shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:46 pm

The badge quality is irrelevant. All that matters is Hallett and Felwick have newell's lipstick on their collar. A mark of territory. That is the point. Could be irrelevant or naive, don't much care, could be an early sign of future freak bashing as brent was prone to do. My guess is they've already been primed over the years by newell's asides and will dish the dirt on naysayers in the not too distant. Sleep zzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 8:37 pm

No it's relevant to the conversation we were having, obviously if you change the direction of the conversation it then becomes irrelevant but only then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Me too...  I bought so many he used to ship direct straight off the minting press.

He was a good guy.
Mark Johns.
he also sold some excellent T shirts as well.
Still goes to the odd game or 2.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 7:33 am

Newell will obviously have distributed these throughout the Directors Box. He’ll then say any profit goes to ‘good causes’. If any of the people actually wear them, then with Newells latest blurb they can see that they’ve simply been used by Newell to promote his vile site.

All a bit desperate and needy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:36 am

I like how a long dormant sleeper account suddenly announces he or she'd like two. First sign of madness Ian. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I like how a long dormant sleeper account suddenly announces he or she'd like two. First sign of madness Ian. Very Happy
Thing is Hugh he thinks we’re as stupid as the people that vacate his own forum the dimlow ld
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:21 am

My boy was up Stoke Grill before Southend game said a lot of chatter was about Newell and how stupid he comes across.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 5:32 am

lol old bigboy has changed the title now to "Old school badges for sale"

The gift that keeps on giving ehhh Nooly me old mucker jocolor
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 9:31 am

Give bacon chops his due he is does try bless him
Give it up FFS it’s over LICKING JIMMYS ARSE GAME ITS FINISHED ITS OVER
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 10:09 am

The ground is a half finished shit tip where Portakabins dominate, the team is rock bottom of the league with cheapo players and the odious oaf is more interested in flogging his gash copycat tin badges.
Talk about while Rome burns eh?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 10:34 am

He's prolly saving up for a nice leaving present for da boss. Maybe a giant box of wet wipes for Jimmy to clean all the jizz off his leg with?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 5:57 pm

The name changes but the pootball chinook badges are still snide, and no longer endorsed by Dave and Si! cheers cheers cheers  Pinocchionool also claims to have flogged 950 of the nasties? yeah course you have lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
He's prolly saving up for a nice leaving present for da boss. Maybe a giant box of wet wipes for Jimmy to clean all the jizz off his leg with?
laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 11:12 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Were these snidey knock offs made in a Illogan sweat shop by a sad pudgy pensioner? Pig Pig Pig Pig jocolor
I'll let you know that Illogan is now a rather 'up market' area with nice people laugh Probably made up Swilly or Demport!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:52 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The name changes but the pootball chinook badges are still snide, and no longer endorsed by Dave and Si! cheers cheers cheers  Pinocchionool also claims to have flogged 950 of the nasties? yeah course you have lol! lol! lol! lol!

950 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll up for your PASOTI badges   Roll up for your PASOTI badges - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll up for your PASOTI badges
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next