RegGreen
akagreengull
Yea Man
Earwegoagain
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Where have all the seats gone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where have all the seats gone?   Where have all the seats gone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 7:43 am

New 25k ground sharing venture with Albion at Brickfields. Ideal, imho.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the seats gone?   Where have all the seats gone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:20 am

P.O.I wrote:
New 25k ground sharing venture with Albion at Brickfields. Ideal, imho.

You know what - that's one option I could live with. Very retro going more into town than out-of-town. Plenty of local-ish drinking options in all directions (some of which look most, erm, interesting from the outside) and continue the revival, or what I'm sure the planners call gentrification, of a historic part of one of the original three towns.

But only if the club and the city arrange incentives along the Southampton (and Brighton?) lines to encourage use of public transport/ park and rides and parking away from the stadium because that area and surrounds would soon gridlock on match day.

Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the seats gone?   Where have all the seats gone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:20 am

Last edited by Greenlander on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry double post)
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the seats gone?   Where have all the seats gone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:28 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Been up and bought the lad the new home shirt today, place is a fcuking tip, can't see me donating much through the turnstiles this season, enough is enough, jog on jimbo.

It's frankly embarrassing now to see what it looks like, would be worthwhile asking some of the away fans over the season their impression of the ground.
As a measure of peoples reaction , being a frequent visitor to Newton station I often chat with the ticket staff, who are all very helpful, one guy in particular is an Argo fan and usually gets a white package ticket deal. For some time I have been talking about the ongoing Brentmare (inevitably), I mentioned last week about having a look at the webcams. He said yesterday he had looked and was shocked saying the place looked a dump and he would probably now save his money.
Personally given the situation I have very little desire to go up to the shysters shit tip this season although I will probably choose a game or two carefully.

Jog on Jimbo from me too. Bull Shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where have all the seats gone?   Where have all the seats gone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where have all the seats gone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2