Earwegoagain
Richard Blight
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Moderating Free Chat  Empty
PostSubject: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:14 pm

Good evening ATD!

I've noticed some frankly paranoid posts about Pasoti having an influence over the moderation of Free Chat. As one of the first half a dozen members of Free Chat and an admin for the best part of two years, I can assure you all that there is more chance of a new Grandstand being built by the end of this season than Pasoti having any influence on Free Chat. It's just never going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:27 pm

How do we know it's you though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Did Nool tell you to post this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:41 pm

Believe Nothing - Question Everything - Trust No-one.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:07 pm

Thanks Richard you don’t have to explain to most of us. It’s only the troll who won’t listen.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:07 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thanks Richard you don’t have to explain to most of us. It’s only the troll who won’t listen.
'ere 'ere
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:11 pm

Nikk told another member here that Lloyd and Newell colluded over the Karamo post.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:17 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Nikk told another member here that Lloyd and Newell colluded over the Karamo post.

Mwahahaha any mention of Nikkkkkk removes any credibility.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Whether or not Nik said this I have no idea but anybody who believes it needs their noggin seeing to.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Nice. You've been running a campaign against Nikkkk for the last few weeks, but now he's (allegedly) said something (and we all know to whom) that suits your purpose he's the fount of all wisdom. While those of us who've known John for over twenty years, and who know him to be his own man, and above all a good man, don't know what we're talking about.

Wind yer feckin neck in.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:17 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

And still that troll goes on talking shit.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:42 pm

To the person who sent in the abuse report. Diddums!

feck of troll.

Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Which troll is that, Mouldy? Only the place seems to be infested with them lately.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:52 pm

Nik, who I have never met and can hardly be described as a friend of mine, has contacted me and denied that he has ever said such a thing to anybody.

File under complete and utter bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 6:08 am

Nikk certainly hasnt come out and suggested that to me can I make that absolutely clear guys thank you

As it happens another member did ask me if I thought Newell was colluding with Lloyd and my response was that I "was starting to believe that" but the conversation absolutely nothing to do with scammer boy just to be clear

Nothing to to do with Nikk and nothing to do with scammer boy and I'll write a cheque today to a charity of choice for £10,000 to anyone who proves otherwise,

Sorry to disappoint one or two
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 8:07 am

Peggy wrote:
Which troll is that, Mouldy? Only the place seems to be infested with them lately.

Bob crow.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:01 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Bob crow.

Wow!!!! "I'm a troll" And you say i'm the one with the agenda.
It takes a troll to know a troll as the saying goes.

Next you'll be punting the flat earth theory are questioning Darwin, and portraying that climate change is manmade.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:06 am

Global warming is man made, climate change is just an expression climate deniers can congregate behind to deny the fact that the planet is fecked and we are accelerating the process.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:07 am

Bob Crow wrote:

Stick yer outrage where the sun don't shine Bob you are full of shit. Troll is an accurate description of you. Lloyd and Newell collusion? There's more chance of me and Franny getting married in a civil ceremony on the hoe this arvo.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:51 am

seadog wrote:
Global warming is man made, climate change is just an expression climate deniers can congregate behind to deny the fact that the planet is fecked and we are accelerating the process.

Underpinned by scientific evidence, climates have changed naturally throughout the course of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Bob crow.

Next you'll be punting the flat earth theory are questioning Darwin, and portraying that climate change is manmade.

Are you saying the Earth is NOT flat? Pfft. Learn something every day I suppose!
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Stick yer outrage where the sun don't shine Bob you are full of shit. Troll is an accurate description of you. Lloyd and Newell collusion? There's more chance of me and Franny getting married in a civil ceremony on the hoe this arvo.

Freathy as Best Man?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
seadog wrote:

Underpinned by scientific evidence, climates have changed naturally throughout the course of time.

Climate Denier alert!!!!!!!

It's just a scam invented by the Chinese as the grrrrreat Donald Trump has said.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:12 pm

Climate change denial. clown
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Bob crow.

You called people a troll on Freechat almost daily at one point. By your own "takes one to know one" theory, does that make you one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderating Free Chat    Moderating Free Chat  Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderating Free Chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next