HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peggy's Mundane Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 9:56 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
3 hours to get from Berkshire to Kent this afternoon. M25 a bloody nightmare!

Some times it pays to drop down into Leyton and use the M102 through the Blackwall tunnel...missing the inner London toll and also the Dartford crossing toll as well....from NW Kent it use to take me thirty odd minutes to get to Orient.

We were on our way to Birchington near Manston and google maps had the M25/ 26/ 20 way the quickest. I don’t drive in London.

Was that a tour of Kent that you were doing then ?.....M102...A2...M2...Thanet Way....or M25 (plus toll)...M2...Thanet Way.....since lockdown my day out is a trip to the grassy bit of GSG and a pint nearby.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 3:21 pm

zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
3 hours to get from Berkshire to Kent this afternoon. M25 a bloody nightmare!

Some times it pays to drop down into Leyton and use the M102 through the Blackwall tunnel...missing the inner London toll and also the Dartford crossing toll as well....from NW Kent it use to take me thirty odd minutes to get to Orient.

We were on our way to Birchington near Manston and google maps had the M25/ 26/ 20 way the quickest. I don’t drive in London.

Was that a tour of Kent that you were doing then ?.....M102...A2...M2...Thanet Way....or M25...M2...Thanet Way.....since lockdown my day out is a trip to the grassy bit of GSG and a pint nearby.

M4/ 25/26/20/ A249 (Sittigbourne road)/ Thanet way.
Like I said that was the quickest route according to google maps. It was the day the M25 was shut all day between junctions 5 and 4.

Talking of GSG, I always tell them I’m coming down and I get a slap up meal on the local council as a thank you for moving the misses away! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2020 10:16 pm

Trying to reading 'the cuckoo's calling' by JK Rowling writing as Robert Galbraith. Finding it hard going.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 8:34 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Trying to reading 'the cuckoo's calling' by JK Rowling writing as Robert Galbraith. Finding it hard going.

I was going to read it But heard it was hard going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: