Tgwu
tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 11:31 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Number 2 lodger just got home from his silver Duke of Edinburgh weekend, damp, smelly, muddy, hungry and tired. Washing machine now on.

Bit harsh....couldn't he just of had a bath..... affraid .
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 12:25 am

I wouldn't be that cruel to the washing machine. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 6:26 pm

Very un-mundane weather overnight and tomorrow morning. I'm quite looking forward to the wind trashing my neighbours rickety fence.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 8:53 pm

Taking a break from planning the kitchen electrics that I will be doing this weekend.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Very un-mundane weather overnight and tomorrow morning. I'm quite looking forward to the wind trashing my neighbours rickety fence.

My Barometor is dropping like a stone but it's very quiet out there now. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2019 9:36 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Annoyingly it's been three weeks now and my neighbours rickety fence - which somehow survived a storm that fcked over the Barn Park roof - is still standing. I'm looking on the positive side that it's still only November and we should have a fair few fence-wrecking storms available in the next few winter months.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:57 am

Waiting for our new kitchen to arrive.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 am

Arrived.

feck me there is a lot of boxes! Shocked

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Just tick the right boxes.....just like voting.....Jo Swinton will show you how to do it when she becomes PM.....but the SNP might gobble up her seat instead....then were will you be.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Took my car for a service to Marsh Mills at 0800 this morning, with the noise of the traffic walking home, missed phone calls on the mobile.I forgot to leave the car keys only found out when I reach home
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 7:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Took my car for a service to Marsh Mills at 0800 this morning, with the noise of the traffic walking home, missed phone calls on the mobile.I forgot to leave the car keys only found out when I reach home

I've done similar....left my keys with them at the garage, then walked home and it's not until I went to unlock the front door I realise the front door key is on the keyring....at the chuffin garage.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 9:02 am

Off across the border today, going to Eden our first time. Grandchildren told us to have a go on the zip wire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 9:12 am

I think it'll rain today. FFS.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:51 pm

Been pissing down most of the day in Slough! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Also the radio has been playing chrimbo songs!!!

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 4:04 pm

So is your Christmas Slough being pulled by Reindeer..... red card .
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 11:58 pm

Off to bed, taxi driver for full car of family to Bristol tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 9:28 am

What a lovely morning at long last. Frosty and a little windy seen loads of wildlife including a couple of deer, bullfinches and a goldcrest. Could do with a month of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
What a lovely morning at long last. Frosty and a little windy seen loads of wildlife including a couple of deer, bullfinches and a goldcrest. Could do with a month of this.

I concur. Out with the doggy this lovely sunny morning. I saw deer, Heron and a couple of Jays along the river at Tavy Cleave. Oh, I also saw this big yellow thing in the sky, but feck knows what that was! sunny
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:43 am

Booked the ticket for the wife to see Mary Poppins at Prince Edward Theatre, We off to London for a few days next week
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 11:48 am

Took over half an hour to change a headlight bulb yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 12:26 pm

Vodafone bill. £1.07p FFS.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 10:02 am

Morning of moving furniture to make space for the new tree the wife wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 11:53 am

Log burner lit!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 6:01 pm

Fook me mines been going since about September the first, probably why we burn about three cords of wood every winter. Don't tell Bees FFS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next