PatDunne
Tgwu
tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:02 am

it's raining
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:04 am

Give the wife the morning paper with her cup of tea
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:47 am

Tea and Lardy cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 11:52 am

Shipping out. So long Kernow.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Went to make a tuna mayo sarnie, pole caught tuna obvs, no Tuna and more worryingly no Bread FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:02 pm

£2k Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Phone to register my new washing machine, was told the old one was still covered, gone to the tip
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 4:48 pm

just had an apple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:09 pm

had a right proper Guardian reader pop over at lunchtime.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Filled up the car at Sainsbury's (nectar points innit) yesterday. Got some vouchers with my receipt. Popped into the main shop for a couple of things, only to find that all the vouchers matched my purchases.

Probably means I'm a bit predictable.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Maybe a good time to do your Lottery numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:57 am

Camped up at the Hurlers stone circle last night for this morning's gorgeous Solstice sunrise. More sun to come, bucketloads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:46 am

Pipe got blocked again.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:47 pm

I walked up to the top of my field and watched the sun come up over Dartmoor in the distance. It wasn't sunny though but it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:48 pm

Leveled the washing machine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Phew. Cor. An old fashioned swim at old fashioned Jennycliff. Very sweet afternoon, no jellyfish. The place Holloway missed most when he moved away to find better paid work.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Finished painting off to North Devon tomoz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 6:16 pm

North Cornwall on Friday for me Earwig, maybe my beloved Crackington. Who wouldn't in this weather ? 50 degrees North, the new Mediterranean.
Van is all stocked up and bedded out, if not converted yet.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 7:56 pm

Spent the majority of the last month on the North Cornish coast. I’ll be back down there tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:15 pm

I am bored no webcam to watch
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 11:17 pm

A mate of mine reckons the pub at Crackers is good now I haven't been there for a while, I used to surf there lots but the pub was shite, good pasties at the now you see it now you don't shop, so called because we drove miles to get a pasty one day and it was in the process of getting washed away by a flood. The Mako and Porbeagle shore caught records both come from there as well so has to he good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 5:19 am

LOL I remember that Earwig. Have never used that shop
Not quite the same since the farmer was stopped from opening his beach side field to campers, upsetting the official boring site up the lane.  £1 a head, with one tap between everyone.  He was a character, sure he saw us as a bunch of turnips to be harvested. LOL. The sand disappearing 3 years back in another big storm was quite a shock too. Slowly returning somewhat now, but it takes years. The refurbished top cafe has got its act together somewhat now. The whole place is still delightful in that naive Cornish sense.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:27 am

Have a good time in the sun everybody but don't forget, factor 500, NO OPEN WATERSWIMMING, fires, alcohol and all dogs/cats on leads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:18 pm

Steve the bus driver is back from his hols.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:10 pm

Wife went to the gym, while I had a bacon roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next