Rickler
sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:34 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Utter pony. Is that an 80s refurb raised eyebrow

The never ending race to the bottom namely Plymouth Argyle.
That aberration simply cannot have cost £8,000. Where's the receipts how much did Brent contribute, who were the contractors and who got the kick backs....??

0 i think.

it was the senior greens along with others who raised the majority with hallet or could ave been his wife chipping in. Brent i dont believe put a penny in.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Absolute tops that would be around £2000 and even thats ridiculously high
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Might as well stuck a pub chalk board up there,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 1:21 pm

its a let down for those who came up with the idea. its not going to attract many eyes of those driving by as you can barely see it.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 1:38 pm

If that screen comes to 10k then the one British land have got in Drakes Circus must come to 100k then it’s massive and what you call information board/video screen but then again it ain’t the first time British land beat jimmy to the punch even though Jimmy had a 2yr start on em hence the farm suspects blaming British land for jimmys F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ups Anyway they have gone on to build projects/developments while all this time jimmys still built F#%K all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 1:47 pm

How long before the "sea air" ruins that one!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Ocean shorely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
or it blocks that lovely sea view
Back to top Go down
Aaron_h

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The large TV screen outside Devonport end is up and working. Did anyone looked at the Torquay one last night?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow how bad is that.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Top GrAFfiCkS
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:33 pm

Serious raphics, no g.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Aaron_h wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
The large TV screen outside Devonport end is up and working. Did anyone looked at the Torquay one last night?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow how bad is that.

Even Torquay's puts our IPAD to shame.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 4:01 pm

I know we get slated for being negative, but fack my old boots, this fuckin circus run by Brent serves up so much material it is impossible not to lambast it.

Who the fack is responsible for those scrolling embarrassments? If an eight yr old had produced that bit of work, they'd be having a dressing down from their teacher. But this is supposed to be the work of communications and IT professionals!

Just when you think Argyle couldn't get any more Village.....they raise the bar AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Earwegoagain, Nool lies again,

Problem is, all the naysayers say they're being bullied and they can't say they what they want. They certainly can, but expect stick for saying it. This site supports PAFC in many ways and so may it continue. I'm sure if the ranks and file think the club isn't being run right, the site which IS truly independent (despite what the super freaks say) will always rise should circumstances or behaviour change.

No we can't because we are banned from the 'inclusive forum' because we were anti Brent,
Frank Bullit,
John Lloyd,
Herb,
Punchy,
Peggy,
Tring,
Gob,
Yea Man,
Suffered,
Penzance Pirate,
Baba,
Homey,
Dick Trickle,
Jethro,
Harve,
Greenjock,
Alanotivvy,
Czarks,
Gaffer,
Triple T,
Les,
Thai Green (RIP),
TGWU,
POI,
Freathy,
Oddball,
Mock,
Moulders,
Seadog,
Block4Green,
Chem,
Coxside Green,
Reg,
BBC1,
Sanford Grecian,
Sneiton Green,
Andy Symons,
Drew Savage,
Rupees Metcalfe,
Tyhee Slim (RIP),
Lord Tis,
The Red Star,
Swampy,
Plympton Pilgrim,
Grove hill,
Dogger,
Mapperlies Darling,
47815greatwestern,
Downthetrack,
I'm sure there are dozens more. If you're forum was open to all then you would have a feckin meltdown because all of Brents ineptitude would be exposed on a daily basis. I don't know one person in the above list who is anti Argyle, maybe anti the owner but wasn't scrutiny good at one time and I remember you and the wife snatcher urging us on with the warcry NEVER AGAIN! You and your forum is a joke and you are a liar.
This is an old thread from here on the subject,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Earwegoagain on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 4:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Problem is, all the naysayers say they're being bullied and they can't say they what they want. They certainly can, but expect stick for saying it. This site supports PAFC in many ways and so may it continue. I'm sure if the ranks and file think the club isn't being run right, the site which IS truly independent (despite what the super freaks say) will always rise should circumstances or behaviour change.

No we can't because we are banned from the 'inclusive forum' because we were anti Brent,
Frank Bullit,
John Lloyd,
Herb,
Punchy,
Peggy,
Tring,
Gob,
Yea Man,
Suffered,
Penzance Pirate,
Baba,
Homey,
Dick Trickle,
Jethro,
Harve,
Greenjock,
Alanotivvy,
Czarks,
Gaffer,
Triple T,
Les,
Thai Green (RIP),
TGWU,
POI,
Freathy,
Oddball,
Mock,
Moulders,
Seadog,
Block4Green,
Chem,
Coxside Green,
Reg,
BBC1,
Sanford Grecian,
Sneiton Green,
Andy Symons,
Drew Savage,
Rupees Metcalfe,
Tyhee Slim (RIP),
Lord Tis,
The Red Star,
I'm sure there are dozens more. If you're forum was open to all then you would have a feckin meltdown because all of Brents ineptitude would be exposed on a daily basis. I don't know one person in the above list who is anti Argyle, maybe anti the owner but wasn't scrutiny good at one time and I remember you and the wife snatcher urging us on with the warcry NEVER AGAIN! You and your forum is a joke and you are a liar.
cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:24 pm

I cant even remember why I got log in problems, Mind you I cant remember yesterday most days.

feck 'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:26 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
I cant even remember why I got log in problems,  Mind you I cant remember yesterday most days.

feck 'em.
I was given an ultimatum of change my friends or be deactivated. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Good advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:27 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Good advice.
I chose my 'special friends' AA Banana
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:28 pm

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Dear oh dear. Won't be long before pasoti appear. on that state of the art screen
A free pint and a pasty for the first person to snap it.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:43 pm

the stepladder would come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:50 pm

I told nool to jog on you fat cnut, then banned was fed up of the bullshit from him and the mod pack for daring to step out of line , that was at least 6-7 years ago,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 pm

also apparently I was on there under the name nalis4, I do have a back up account on there but it wasn't that so try again nool,
its logged in now so..... bollocks to you
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 6:01 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

My gods self Argyleiggy,
Frank Bullit,
John Lloyd,
Herb,
Punchy,
Peggy,
Tring,
Gob,
Yea Man,
Suffered,
Penzance Pirate,
Baba,
Homey,
Dick Trickle,
Jethro,
Harve,
Greenjock,
Alanotivvy,
Czarks,
Gaffer,
Triple T,
Les,
Thai Green (RIP),
TGWU,
POI,
Freathy,
Oddball,
Mock,
Moulders,
Seadog,
Block4Green,
Chem,
Coxside Green,
Reg,
BBC1,
Sanford Grecian,
Sneiton Green,
Andy Symons,
Drew Savage,
Rupees Metcalfe,
Tyhee Slim (RIP),
Lord Tis,
The Red Star,
cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next