Rickler
sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Neath Green wheeled out to plug the holes, so to speak.

I love these users that avidly read the forum invariably popping up in Nools hour of need
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:49 pm

He's not a million miles wide of the mark though. I've seen jobs much smaller than this where it's been over a year, and four or five revisions of the tendered price from letter of intent to contract signing.

I'm not saying that the refurb is going to be written up in RICS textbooks as a classic example of how to run a contract, but I have been slightly bemused at the idea that some seem to have that the construction industry is a slick production line. Lots of jobs just sort of stagger along haphazardly, and still come in more or less on programme and budget.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Just thinking after looking at the boxes being put on top of piles of breeze blocks, would have been easier for the Mankover to knock down the rusting asbestos heap and put in one gigantic box on breeze blocks.
Would compliment Jimmy's ice shed nicely.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:22 pm

MikeWN wrote:
He's not a million miles wide of the mark though. I've seen jobs much smaller than this where it's been over a year, and four or five revisions of the tendered price from letter of intent to contract signing.

I'm not saying that the refurb is going to be written up in RICS textbooks as a classic example of how to run a contract, but I have been slightly bemused at the idea that some seem to have that the construction industry is a slick production line. Lots of jobs just sort of stagger along haphazardly, and still come in more or less on programme and budget.

True but it's equally as likely to be over budget (extras anyone?) and more than one project has gone tits up by being run in a haphazard fashion. There should be and generally is a different level of professionalism on jobs the size of this, appointing Jon Back as project manager spoke volumes to me. Nothing persoanlly against the man he's just not qualified for the role.
Back to top Go down
KDP

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:43 pm

Some strange people on here, I think a few of you need to go out and find a bit of female company and get layed or something. Lots of pent up frustration it seems. Also You all read pasoti then post about what’s going on there on here. What’s that all about? If this is a argyle “fans” forum then why do the majority of you want the club to fail? As that’s how it comes across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:49 pm

KDP wrote:
Some strange people on here, I think a few of you need to go out and find a bit of female company and get layed or something. Lots of pent up frustration it seems. Also You all read pasoti then post about what’s  going on there on here.  What’s that all about?  If this is a argyle “fans” forum then why do the majority of you want the club to fail? As that’s how it comes across.

well you seem to fit in judging by this post

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down? Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 pm
KDP wrote:
Iam struggling to see where our next win is coming from. Will be sitting at the bottom of the league after the Exeter game. Not sure what Brent an co do in board meetings, must sit around smoking crack or something coz they certainly not doing anything to sort this mess out. Our players are dog shit an our management team are worse. We are doomed.

mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:53 pm

Angry wrote:
KDP wrote:
Some strange people on here, I think a few of you need to go out and find a bit of female company and get layed or something. Lots of pent up frustration it seems. Also You all read pasoti then post about what’s  going on there on here.  What’s that all about?  If this is a argyle “fans” forum then why do the majority of you want the club to fail? As that’s how it comes across.

well you seem to fit in judging by this post

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks we are going down?   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 pm
KDP wrote:
Iam struggling to see where our next win is coming from. Will be sitting at the bottom of the league after the Exeter game. Not sure what Brent an co do in board meetings, must sit around smoking crack or something coz they certainly not doing anything to sort this mess out. Our players are dog shit an our management team are worse. We are doomed.

mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw

cheers
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 1:44 am

KDP wrote:

None of us want the club to fail KDP. we want the man who's bleeding the club dry to fail and that's obviously Brent and we also want the freeloaders gone with him like that fat cancerous slug Newell and his corrupt Postie mate. Brent and Newell are the problem and people have finally had enough. I've said this before and will say it again. Call me vindictive but I'd rather the club was on the brink again so Brent gets ousted and doesn't leave with a bumper payday.
By the way we only go on Pasoti to see what illegal crap gets put on there like illegally obtained CCTV images and GDPR data breaches, and instructing his last few sycophantic followers to stick stickers outside peoples houses. I always find it worrying that he takes a keen interest in the ticket office and is more often than not seen in there claiming to be a volunteer, and would you personally want a person like him with your personal data from the ticketing computers at his disposal?

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 7:32 am

KDP wrote:

You do realise that you can support Argyle and not support Brent?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 7:43 am

KDP wrote:

We don't 'all' read pasoti or want the club to fail. I personally don't trust or respect the majority shareholder and his personal jamboys, who own and use pasoti as his political arm. From what I can see, this city club is being set up for eternal, lower league mediocrity, a nice little income stream for the city boy, while his jamboys thrive on 'being someone' at the Theatre of Schemes.

So very Plymouth. So village.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:31 am

I don't read Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 am

Neither do I !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:43 am

PatDunne wrote:
KDP wrote:

You do realise that you can support Argyle and not support Brent?

Not according to Newell and Pasoti you can't!!!!
mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:46 am

Bob Crow wrote:
KDP wrote:

None of us want the club to fail KDP. we want the man who's bleeding the club dry to fail and that's obviously Brent and we also want the freeloaders gone with him like that fat cancerous slug Newell and his corrupt Postie mate. Brent and Newell are the problem and people have finally had enough. I've said this before and will say it again. Call me vindictive but I'd rather the club was on the brink again so Brent gets ousted and doesn't leave with a bumper payday.
By the way we only go on Pasoti to see what illegal crap gets put on there like illegally obtained CCTV images and GDPR data breaches, and instructing his last few sycophantic followers to stick stickers outside peoples houses. I always find it worrying that he takes a keen interest in the ticket office and is more often than not seen in there claiming to be a volunteer, and would you personally want a person like him with your personal data  from the ticketing computers at his disposal?

Personally speaking I would love a right to reply on pasoti but I can't because I'm banned for having an alternative view as are most of us. It's why ATD was created, the spin that Pasoti is open to all is nothing more than a lie, have a read of the banned from pasoti thread. Nool has banned at least a hundred people for being anti Brent.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 11:10 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
KDP wrote:

By the way we only go on Pasoti to see what illegal crap gets put on there like illegally obtained CCTV images and GDPR data breaches, and instructing his last few sycophantic followers to stick stickers outside peoples houses. I always find it worrying that he takes a keen interest in the ticket office and is more often than not seen in there claiming to be a volunteer, and would you personally want a person like him with your personal data  from the ticketing computers at his disposal?

Personally speaking I would love a right to reply on pasoti but I can't because I'm banned for having an alternative view as are most of us. It's why ATD was created, the spin that Pasoti is open to all is nothing more than a lie, have a read of the banned from pasoti thread. Nool has banned at least a hundred people for being anti Brent.

Last night Ian Nooligan was playing the victim card on Pigspoti where he jumped on someone for just mentioning ATD on the farm when someone simply alluded that there both Argyle forums, which sent Porky into a spin saying he's always the victim of libel and defamatory on here and asked for the name never to be mentioned again. He was then backed up by his biggest arse licker Kuntish Green jumping to his masters defence and probably after a new jannerbanner the sad bastard.

Ian you sad crazy old man, I know you and your fake American right hand man read this page hourly so please answer this. You constantly claim the victim card, but who was the victim when you sent a dying man a white feather in a vile and twisted stunt?

Post sponsored by Nikk's insolvency advice LTD
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 11:18 am

Earwegoagain, the best place to leave a post that you want that fat pig to see quickly is Exeweb. He's logged into there more than he is on his own James Brent sanitation farmyard forum.
mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 am

Well thats the latest batch of photos forwarded to pcc planning department,

get it up ya nool,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 11:49 am

I dont believe anyone on here wants the club to fail. I believe the vast majority want the very best for the club which James Brent seems to incapable of delivering on and that's what people are not so shy in expressing here.

Unlike over there this forum isnt restricted in its views due to its owner's relationship with brent.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 11:52 am

I support Argyle not Brent,

Brent only has his own interests at hand not those of the club,

Don't want millions of pounds spent on players,

just want a club run without potter the fat pig and the postman clinging on to power,

Never wanted Argyle to fail before admin happened don't want it now just wish this bent era would end
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:00 pm

The large TV screen outside Devonport end is up and working. Did anyone looked at the Torquay one last night?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The large TV screen outside Devonport end is up and working. Did anyone looked at the Torquay one last night?

gRapHics aRe a bIT shIT
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Utter pony. Is that an 80s refurb raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Tgwu wrote:

FFS
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Utter pony. Is that an 80s refurb raised eyebrow

The never ending race to the bottom namely Plymouth Argyle.
That aberration simply cannot have cost £8,000. Where's the receipts how much did Brent contribute, who were the contractors and who got the kick backs....??
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 12:34 pm

What a mess the text looks on that. I'd prefer no board, than one that looks amateurish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next