Jethro
Bob Crow
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Yeovil news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:08 pm

we did not have any one up front to hold the ball, and the middle fielders seems to go on walkabout, they need to go back and help the defender.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:08 pm

PatDunne wrote:
watch us win the first five in a row    
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:36 pm

PatDunne wrote:
watch us win the first five in a row    

Pigs might fly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Love it that porky has 'outed' Clive Toms (although we already knew he was HC Green)
He just loves his real names does old Illogan Ian. laugh
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Fascist Frank has appeared back on the farm in the Yeovil thread too, didn't see that coming. Never know, he might come back here.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Freathy wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Stick to playing Tavi and Plymouth Parkway as that is clearly the level of this season's dog shit signings.

Relegated by March

BRENT OUT NOW

Which month did you predict we would be down by last season?

It is not possible there are three worse teams than brent's austerity akkeron in League One.  Enjoy watching akkeron nil fc getting walloped every other week in a decrepit, dilapidated, crumbling  three sided 'stadium'.  Glad I'm giving this season a miss.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!

Last season you called us the worst team in the bottom 2 divisions by far. Regularly predicted massive losses, and suggested we were certain for relegation.
Perhaps you enjoy the misery of those overdramatic predictions.

In reality, Ears is right. We'll slump to a poor league 1 finish. Certainly won't be hearing about year on year progress in 12 months time, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:45 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Love it that porky has 'outed' Clive Toms (although we already knew he was HC Green)

I met someone from here yesterday at the game but I'm not gonna out them by their real name.
But then I'm not a cnut like Nool
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Jethro wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

I met someone from here yesterday at the game but I'm not gonna out them by their real name.

Errington slipped into the presbox under tge radar yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

With our contingent being mostly Avivas or those unaware of the bullshit , don't see why he snuck in.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:55 pm

They got a 16 page thread on this, on the farm we have 4 and half a page of that was my score updates....
They have jizzed themselves into a frenzy over there.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

He went past me twice as he went up to the box, I said to the wife here a so call reporter who helps to keep his wife in a job.

No one said hello to me, (I tell lie my brother ex brother in law spoke to me)
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:32 pm

TJOA wrote:
Freathy wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Stick to playing Tavi and Plymouth Parkway as that is clearly the level of this season's dog shit signings.

Relegated by March

BRENT OUT NOW

It is not possible there are three worse teams than brent's austerity akkeron in League One.  Enjoy watching akkeron nil fc getting walloped every other week in a decrepit, dilapidated, crumbling  three sided 'stadium'.  Glad I'm giving this season a miss.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!

Last season you called us the worst team in the bottom 2 divisions by far. Regularly predicted massive losses, and suggested we were certain for relegation.

In reality, Ears is right. We'll slump to a poor league 1 finish. Certainly won't be hearing about year on year progress in 12 months time, that's for sure.

You don't get it do you tjoa.

Freathy da boss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:35 pm

Give it another couple of years and the penny might drop, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:51 pm

Elias wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Freathy wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Relegated by March

BRENT OUT NOW

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!

Freathy da boss!

I don't understand the nature of his predictions Elias, you're right. His accuracy record speaks for itself. There's no doubt we aren't going to storm the league this season, but it's doubtful we'll be relegated by March either.
Perhaps you'd like to explain to me what I'm missing?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:45 am

I notice we did not have the passion at defending like last season, fighting for the  ball putting their bodies online for the badge. I am hoping as the weeks goes by they the players will start to fight for the badge.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 2:28 pm

Elias wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Freathy wrote:
TJOA wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Relegated by March

BRENT OUT NOW

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!

Freathy da boss! is a bot!

There - corrected that for you!

If he isn't a bot, he should get one made and save himself valuable time. He certainly sounds like the Daily Mail headline generator, or Clickbait Robot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:10 pm

I like Freathy.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:11 pm

5 fookin 1!

To Yovo!

We've clearly signed a load of shit in the hope that 2-3 of them come good.

Let's face it, unless we draw Liverpool away in the FA Cup again, we're gonna be lumped with a load of crap forever more fore shore.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
5 fookin 1!

To Yovo!

We've clearly signed a load of shit in the hope that 2-3 of them come good.

Let's face it, unless we draw Liverpool away in the FA Cup again, we're gonna be lumped with a load of crap forever more fore shore.

At least if they are shit or can only play 5 games before getting injured, they are on 1 year deals so can be binned for the next intake of hopeful punts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil news   Yeovil news - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeovil news
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4