HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. Empty
PostSubject: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Fascinating stuff and times Frank. It's a bit like the old McCarthyite witch hunts, but this time it's not the communists, it's the fascists the system is concerned with.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Or, perhaps, it's the system that the fascists are concerned with?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:57 am

beesrus wrote:
Fascinating stuff and times Frank. It's a bit like the old McCarthyite witch hunts,

beesrus wrote:

Rickler Q and A
Q..Rickler, care to tell everyone how many times you've visited Home Park in the last 20 years, or even any away games  ?
A.. 60 home and 12 away.
Q.. And just what do you know about Central Park and the club's place in it ?
A.. Awaiting answer.

Oh dear...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:09 am

Republican Senator John McCain said press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory.

John Brennan, a former director of the CIA added "It rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors.’ It was nothing short of treasonous"

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:50 am

It's interesting to see Franks sources again, Fox news? Aren't they somewhat right of Hitler? Any port in a storm eh? And those poor old rifle owning Americans being controlled by the Ruskies, that's sooooo sad.
Are you now looking at gun ownership as a way of preventing Brexit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's interesting to see Franks sources again, Fox news? Aren't they somewhat right of Hitler? Any port in a storm eh? And those poor old rifle owning Americans being controlled by the Ruskies, that's sooooo sad.

Thats precisely why he's used that as a link. The BBC reported it as well as The Guardian and other media outlets.

Its proving how adept the Russia have been at infiltrating various political groups for their own ends. Like what they did helping to turn UKIP from a party of "fruitcakes and loonies and closet racists" into a disruptive electoral force.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Thats precisely why he's used that as a link. The BBC reported it as well as The Guardian and other media outlets.

Its proving how adept the Russia have been at infiltrating various political groups for their own ends. Like what they did helping to turn UKIP from a party of "fruitcakes and loonies and closet racists" into a disruptive electoral force.

I'm well aware of that Hugh I was being mischievous. It's just like calling all leavers closet racists and then constantly referencing scare stories about how the far right are comeing to get us all? It's all so similar to what Hitler did to the Jews and Gypsies he didn't just take office and gas them all he spent many a year painting them as a threat to society, people that couldn't be trusted, people with dark ulterior motives.
It's something that happens time and again through history when people with a controlling nature get into power. Now it's the leavers, although a minority I think with their massive use of the media to sway opinion and being backed by the establishment, big business and the banking industry (espec. USA obvs) that they are the biggest threat to democracy that we have ever faced in this country.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I'm well aware of that Hugh I was being mischievous. It's just like calling all leavers closet racists and then constantly referencing scare stories about how the far right are comeing to get us all? It's all so similar to what Hitler did to the Jews and Gypsies he didn't just take office and gas them all he spent many a year painting them as a threat to society, people that couldn't be trusted, people with dark ulterior motives.
It's something that happens time and again through history when people with a controlling nature get into power. Now it's the leavers, although a minority I think with their massive use of the media to sway opinion and being backed by the establishment, big business and the banking industry (espec. USA obvs) that they are the biggest threat to democracy that we have ever faced in this country.

Remoaners shorely raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Remoaners shorely raised eyebrow

Sorry the last para is a little muddled it's the remainers trying to paint the leavers in a right wing racist light, supported by dark forces from across the pond. But it's the remainers that are the threat to democracy, that was my gist.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:43 pm

As I thought Ears, taking a chance mentioning the jews again too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:49 pm

I did it once before but I think I got away with it......
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:54 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.   The KGB has infiltrated the NRA. Empty

Back to top Go down

The KGB has infiltrated the NRA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: