HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  Empty
PostSubject: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Team

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:11 pm

There are only four minutes on the clock when  striker Lewis Coombes takes the ball around Argyle goalkeeper and he slots home into the empty net.

Argyle 0 Tav 1

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:11 pm

Any ATDers venture to this one
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Not me. Watching the Belgium England wooden spoon game
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:15 pm

HelstonAFC 0 Argyle 1 Luke Jephcott 8
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Argyle 1 Tav 1 Graham Carey converts a penaltyy after Freddie Ladapo was fouled.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 pm

I was thinking of cycling over, I catch a few games at Tavvy very season but England on the box sighs and if I went down there I'd end up bumping into dodgy characters that would make me drunk.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Not me. Watching the Belgium England wooden spoon game
yeah same here
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Graham Carey scores his second penalty to give Argyle a 2-1 lead. Carey had been brought down by keeper Josh Oak
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:42 pm

It is 3-1 to Argyle as Freddie Ladapo scores powerful header into the top corner of the net
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I was thinking of cycling over, I catch a few games at Tavvy very season but England on the box sighs and if I went down there I'd end up bumping into dodgy characters that would make me drunk.

Would of been nice to drop a stink bomb in among the senior greens contingent.
Bunch of gullible Brent worshipping dinosaurs hell bent on keeping the club shit and mediocre.

If the devil could cast his net.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Bunch of gullible Brent worshipping dinosaurs hell bent on keeping the club shit and mediocre.

Trouble is my mates would have to clear it up but nice thought. No one Would notice until after the game they would have just thought someone had had an accident.
After watching first half of England getting taught football by Belgium I'm wondering of I made the right choice?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Trouble is my mates would have to clear it up but nice thought. No one Would notice until after the game they would have just thought someone had had an accident.
After watching first half of England getting taught football by Belgium I'm wondering of I made the right choice?

England a complete non entity in the first half
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Six subs for Argyle
The team now is: Letheren; Moore, Edwards, Canavan, Smith-Brown; Fox, Songo'o, Ness; Carey, J Grant, Lameiras
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Here is the Argyle team playing at Helston

Plymouth: Cooper, Hodges, Law, Rooney, Burn, Purrington, Goulty(?), Sangster, Lolos, Garside, Jephcott.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Argyle goes 4-1 up with a well-taken goal from half-time substitute Ruben Lameiras.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:23 pm

The lead is doubled! Helston AFC 0-2 Argyle (Cameron Sangster)

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:25 pm

GOAL:Helston AFC 0 Argyle 3 (Luke Jephcott 63)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:33 pm

GOAL:Helston AFC 0 Argyle 4 (Klaidi Lolos 73)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Joel Grant makes it 5-1 to Argyle in the 72nd minute
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:39 pm

GOAL: Helston AFC 0 Argyle 5 (Dan Rooney 79 )
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 4:56 pm

FT Argyle 5 Tav 1

Goals from G (2 pens), Freddie, Rubes and Joe

FT Argyle 5 Helston 0

Goals from Luke Jephcott (2), Cameron Sangster, Klaidi Lolos and Dan Rooney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:05 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Any ATDers venture to this one

Nope. I have about 400 photo's to edit. 200 fags, 12 bottles of Corona Cerveza, listening to '5 finger Death Punch' it is then! Rock
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:10 pm

I hope to be well enough to be at the Bay on Tuesday and Yeovil nexts Saturday. Might meet this new poster called SHITARTIST
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I hope to be well enough to be at the Bay on Tuesday and Yeovil nexts Saturday. Might meet this new poster called SHITARTIST
I hear his a right dodgie character lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)     Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Tavistock and Helston AFC (FT)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next