HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain Empty
PostSubject: Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain   Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Manager Derek Adams will not make a decision on who will be Plymouth Argyle’s captain for the 2018/19 campaign until the end of pre-season.

Gary Sawyer took over the armband during last term when goalkeeper Luke McCormick was ruled out for a long time by injury.

Sawyer agreed a new one-year contract with the Pilgrims earlier this summer while McCormick was released by Adams, although he has since signed for League Two side Swindon Town.

It was Sawyer who led out the Pilgrims for their first pre-season game, the 4-2 win against Plymouth Parkway at Bolitho Park on Saturday.

Adams made 11 changes at half-time, though, and centre-back Ryan Edwards, playing his first game since his cancer all clear, wore the armband.

Experienced midfielder David Fox is another possible Argyle captain, along with 2017/18 Player of the Year Graham Carey.

Adams told Plymouth Live: “We will decide that (who will be Argyle’s captain) at the end of pre-season, after we come back from Holland.”
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain   Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:13 pm

I’d go with Wolfe /foxy
Power to the people!!
The tooting popular front...up the Fulham lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain   Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Fox would be my choice but i have a feeling it will be Sawyer.

But the force is telling me its coming home so i dont care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain   Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Angry wrote:
Fox would be my choice but i have a feeling it will be Sawyer.

But the force is telling me its coming home so i dont care at the moment.
let’s hope so But as they say angers..One game at a time son One game at a time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain   Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Derek Adams in no rush to name Plymouth Argyle's captain
Page 1 of 1