Jethro
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Return of the Dunford - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 9:59 am

Yawwwnnnn. Another old fart clinging onto his experience that was mainly obtained during the war years, the sort of guy who has made Britain poor and is now having a final cash in during semi retirement. We should have a CEO about the same age as Adams with something to prove.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 10:28 am

BBC report its 3 in one but a link here link
Off the field, Argyle have re-appointed Michael Dunford as chief executive.

Dunford held the role between 2004 and 2009 before being made redundant during the financial problems that almost saw the club fold.

Since then he has held similar roles at Birmingham City, Crawley Town and Chesterfield and replaces Martyn Starnes who left earlier this year to become chief executive at Bristol Rovers.

"The club is certainly different to the one I left in 2009 and I have been extremely impressed with the ambition shown by chairman James Brent, vice-chairman Simon Hallett and fellow Board members," Dunford told the club website.

"I am really looking forward to building a solid working relationship with Derek Adams, who has given all our fans hope that our on-the-field fortunes will continue to improve."
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 11:18 am

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
It was only after he left the first time did his good work running the club became apparent as fans werent pleased with him during his first spell.

i welcome him back and hope he does a better job than cheapskate starnes and finally ends this ridiculous situation regarding cornwallls own nool's ever increasing influence at the club.

apart from Adams which was kinda a fluke this is the best decision Brent has made,
How?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 1:17 pm

tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
It was only after he left the first time did his good work running the club became apparent as fans werent pleased with him during his first spell.

i welcome him back and hope he does a better job than cheapskate starnes and finally ends this ridiculous situation regarding cornwallls own nool's ever increasing influence at the club.

apart from Adams which was kinda a fluke this is the best decision Brent has made,
How?

Sorry but Maggie Philbin and Jack Hargreaves are unavailable, one of them at least is dead and everybody else is get bored of your trolling.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 1:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

Sorry but Maggie Philbin and Jack Hargreaves are unavailable, one of them at least is dead and everybody else is get bored of your trolling.

Got the troll blocked, didn't realise it had replied,Until you quoted it, Hopefully it will get bored and piss off,
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 1:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

How the hell was Brent taking on Adams.....kinda a fluke....get a grip man and accept that Adams impressed at his interview....beggers belief some of the anti Brent comments that dribble out of some of the mouths on here.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Dunford had some very strong views about volunteers doing things the club should be doing itself. I was a bit hacked off about this then, as it made it more difficult for us to do the anti-racism stuff and the club never did pick it up. Now I might be about to become one of his biggest fans.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 1:59 pm

zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

How the hell was Brent taking on Adams.....kinda a fluke....get a grip man and accept that Adams impressed at his interview....beggers belief some of the anti Brent comments that dribble out of some of the mouths on here.

Anti brent how? raised eyebrow

Tbf if you don't like it don't read it ,troll.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Brent did it fluke it with Adams
If I can remember Adams was the cheapest option at the time Adams was out of work 18 months prior to taking the argyle job so at the time I would have I would have thought Adams we have signed any contract after being out of work for 18 months.plus it was the cheapest option for Brent at the time If I can remember so yeah Brent lucked it with Adams appointment
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 5:11 pm

RegGreen wrote:
If I can remember Adams was the cheapest option at the time Adams was out of work 18 months  prior to taking the argyle job so at the time I would have I would have thought Adams we have signed any contract after being out of work for 18 months.plus it was the cheapest option for Brent at the time If I can remember so yeah Brent lucked it with Adams appointment

I thank you , that exactly.

If he and the pig think it's bad now imagine how bad it would be with out Adams distracting the sheep
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 11:01 pm

RegGreen wrote:
If I can remember Adams was the cheapest option at the time Adams was out of work 18 months  prior to taking the argyle job so at the time I would have I would have thought Adams we have signed any contract after being out of work for 18 months.plus it was the cheapest option for Brent at the time If I can remember so yeah Brent lucked it with Adams appointment
What absolute BS! How do you know who was the cheapest, most expensive, best, worst option at the time? It's back to ''any stick will do''
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 11:04 pm

Jethro wrote:
zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

If you don't like my comments then don't read them troll! Simples really santa
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:52 am

Peggy wrote:
Dunford had some very strong views about volunteers doing things the club should be doing itself. I was a bit hacked off about this then, as it made it more difficult for us to do the anti-racism stuff.

There you go again what are you talking about ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 9:56 am

tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

No one likes your comments dumbnuts as they are boorish, unfunny and unintelligent
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:03 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

No one likes your comments dumbnuts as they are boorish, unfunny and unintelligent
He claims to have been a Captain lol! lol! lol! what in ffs sunny sunny sunny its like the Noth Kent Knobber claiming to be an Argyle fan! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:10 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

He claims to have been a Captain lol! lol! lol! what in ffs sunny sunny sunny its like the Noth Kent Knobber claiming to be an Argyle fan! lol! lol! lol!

You can just imagine him on the bridge going in to battle,
This is mission control, Captain Triple you are being approached by five frigates, a destroyer with air cover from at least 25 fighter jets. Prepare for battle.
Second in command says, shall we go to battle stations Captain Twat?
Captain Twat, no no stand down, we don't know how many ships there are out there, it's all rumours at present and I'm sure the Admiral wouldn't lie when he says we have the best Navy in the world. Anyone for Pimms?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:18 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

This is mission control, Captain Triple you are being approached by five frigates, a destroyer with air cover from at least 25 fighter jets. Prepare for battle.
Captain Twat, no no stand down, we don't know how many ships there are out there, it's all rumours at present and I'm sure the Admiral wouldn't lie when he says we have the best Navy in the world. Anyone for Pimms?
lol! lol! lol! lol! Captain Twat, of HMS Poshleg Shagger. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cechjozef36

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:19 am

√Invest $200 Now and earn $900 in a WEEK

√Invest $300 Now and earn $1,400 in a WEEK

√Invest $400 Now and earn $1,800 in a WEEK

√Invest $1000 Now and earn $4,500 in a WEEK

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saving members from being fleeced - Mouldy.)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:21 am

That's a cracker ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 10:24 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Dunford had some very strong views about volunteers doing things the club should be doing itself. I was a bit hacked off about this then, as it made it more difficult for us to do the anti-racism stuff.

There you go again what are you talking about ??

Feeling a bit put-upon, are we? It's nothing to do with you.

I used to coordinate Argyle Against Racism, an initiative by the fans because the club wasn't doing anything. Dunford objected to volunteers doing this sort of thing, said the club would take it on, but they didn't.

It's also mentioned in this thread, which you were highlighting not so long ago [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:01 am

tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
What absolute BS! How do you know who was the cheapest, most expensive, best, worst option at the time? It's back to ''any stick will do''
Adams was cheapest option at the time fact get over it TTT plus take your Brent tinted glasses off if anyone should get credit it was Starnes bringing his speciality cheap 1 yr deals from Yeovil concept with him Brent didn’t have a clue but as long as it was CHEAP It was alright by jim
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:04 am

Remains to be seen how Dunford will be on his return, but quite simply Starnes is no longer around so that has to be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:40 am

Unfortunately Reg, Dunford can only offer contracts, investment strategies to the playing squad on what the silent one and the shyster decree.
Every season will be the same, picking up the footballing scraps in the close season and hoping the Scottish maestro can produce something successful - even magic wears off sometimes.
swp
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:51 am

akagreengull wrote:
Remains to be seen how Dunford will be on his return, but quite simply Starnes is no longer around so that has to be a good thing.
no matter who’s in that role GG they still have to answer to Brent at the end of the day pretty much more of the same can’t see Durnford swaying the boat somehow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 11:22 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
zyph wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:

How?

I just imagine it being one almighty LOL. Endless hilarity about Officers messes, Rear Admirals and seaman stains as his ship runs aground off the coast Mozambique
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Dunford   Return of the Dunford - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Dunford
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next