The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle Ladies under new management

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argyle Ladies under new management Empty
PostSubject: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:36 pm

ARGYLE Ladies are delighted to announce the new management teams for both First and Development Teams for the 2018-19 season.

Following the departure of Travis Rowland the club have appointed Trevor Rodd and Dave Leonard as joint First Team Managers, with Marc Bonney continuing as assistant manager. Jason Haswell will  continue as the First Team goalkeeping coach as well as being head goalkeeping coach for the club.

The Development Team management team of Rob Bonney and Simon Parnell will be joined by Vicki Fannon this season. Vicki, a former player for the club, re-joins us from Torquay United Ladies, bringing with her a wealth of football experience across Devon.

A club spokesman said: “Everybody at the club is extremely excited following the appointment of the two management teams for the forthcoming season. Following two successful seasons the club knows the challenges ahead of us as we move up to the new FA Women's National League and the South West Women's League. With both management teams working closely together with the management committee we are confident that both teams can continue to develop and achieve our goals."

Trevor and Dave said: “We are delighted to be considered for the role and will do our best to pick up the reins from the great work Travis has done over the past 18 months.”

Details regarding the clubs pre-season will be released shortly.

But what financial or material help do the club provide to the ladies teams. who pays their away cost, transport hotels and ground rent at Elburton

Who takes all the plaudits when they wins?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Let's be honest, outside of those directly involved, who cares.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Well Brent don’t that’s foresure I thought the criteria to be a owner / chairman was to finance/support all of your teams from 1st team down to there under 10s and that includes the woman’s team like most owners do it seems jimmys not that diverse & PC after all if it hits him in the pocket by the looks of it
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:18 pm

I heard the players needs £250 sponsorship this season from a sponsor or pay it themself.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I heard the players needs £250 sponsorship this season from a sponsor or pay it themself.
that’s disgusting should be ashamed of yourself Mr Brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 8:31 am

RegGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Which proves all his waffle about inclusiveness are weasel words from a Charlatan.

I once spoke to some of the womens team who were rattling buckets outside the ground and asked them why Jimmy doesn't put his hand in his pocket. The response was less than complimentary.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Which proves all his waffle about inclusiveness are weasel words from a Charlatan.

I once spoke to some of the womens team who were rattling buckets outside the ground and asked them why Jimmy doesn't put his hand in his pocket. The response was less than complimentary.

I like the ladies team to publish their accounts and see if they receive their full FA allotted money.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:53 am

There was a post on Freechat a couple days ago about some young lad needing sponsorship for playing with the Youth team.

Do the youngsters now need to pay to play ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:28 am

alannotivvy wrote:
There was a post on Freechat a couple days ago about some young lad needing sponsorship for playing with the Youth team.  

Do the youngsters now need to pay to play ?  

No but Porky clearly inferred the trust should pay to sponsor a player to get an account on JBSOTI. Don't get nowt for nowt mark my words.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I like the ladies team to publish their accounts and see if they receive their full FA allotted money.

so basically if they can’t afford to raise the money what happens then I take it you can’t play then hey diverse jim
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:05 am

They don't keep their managers long do they .

Wonder why ? lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ladies under new management   Argyle Ladies under new management Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Ladies under new management
Page 1 of 1