Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....

Go down 
+2
Tgwu
Earwegoagain
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... Empty
PostSubject: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Feck that click bait shit I'll settle with the headline, dismissive fans/nesting birds. I'm guessing we have the first ever nesting Bitterns in the Grandstand but Nool was dismissive about their rarity as he turfed them out onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 4:25 pm

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE BUSHES AND TREES THEY HAVE UP ROOTED FROM THE BARN PARK END, NO BIRDS IN THERE, MR HALLETT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Tgwu wrote:
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE BUSHES AND TREES THEY HAVE UP ROOTED FROM THE BARN PARK END, NO BIRDS IN THERE, MR HALLETT

Trace and Shaz from Demport have been spotted in there a few times.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Si just can help himself, he just gives so much, and at only 2.7% interest, I'm welling up.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:02 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Si just can help himself, he just gives so much, and at only 2.7% interest, I'm welling up.

That's real luv for you're club, eeeeeeeez a praaaaaaaper fan.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 pm

PatDunne wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He could get more just by picking up the phone. ... and safer too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Well, that's different from what the investor himself said. He said his top priority in lending money to Argyle at a commercial rate was safety. . Look up his q and a, you're a fan of those pointless sessions. You really should check your "facts".
You just make it up as you go along Rickler, with the object of the exercise to put your man Hallett under a glowing light.
Oh, and while we're at it, what profit do those American investments render as a shareholder, on top of other considerations ? He's quids in already with the reported PAFC company profits on top. Yet, you make him out to be a, wait for it, philanthropist
Every bit as bad as Newell, just backing a different horse.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:50 pm

The  facts are, a US treasury bond (which has never defaulted) is safer than loaning money to a lower division English football club who go bankrupt and into receivership with regularity,  Fact.  Whether you (or Hallet) believe it or not.  I don't know what Hallet said about "safety" and I don't trust you to quote him.  You're biased beyond belief.  Your hatred is pathetic.

I'm not attempting to put Hallet in a glowing light, Just challenging your previous ignorant and stupid claims regarding interest rates and safety.  Recently you've been adding an "inheritance" angle to your musings in a desperate attempt to make your 'loan' thesis valid.  Quite what you would know about Hallet's 'estate' planning situation, and the choices available to him is beyond me, but then again you know everything - until proof is thrown back in your face.  Even then you refuse to believe.  You're an idiot.

As for the last three sentences.  WTF are you on about?  Do you even know?  Made sure you got a comparison to Nool in though, didn't you?  You really are a desperate creature.  

You're clutching at the straws hanging out of your ears...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Rickler wrote:
 I don't know what Hallet said about "safety" and I don't trust you to quote him.  You're biased beyond belief.  Your hatred is pathetic.

I'm not attempting to put Hallet in a glowing light,

Yes you are, and have been right on the case if anyone dares to make any disparaging comments. Listening to you, one would think Hallett hasn't a clue what Brent is up to. Dear oh dear.
And maybe you should have checked out the club's own website, his comments are there for all to see, but then you're not the best on facts as the Romanian EU farm payment showed. That's because you're too busy trying to insult people who point out your inaccuracies.

As for hatred, there's few to rival your last 20 years non stop online bitterness directed at people who just simply get up your nose. It's pathetic, you live on a different continent, probably couldn't find Home Park if you tried, yet you haven't had a single online trolling break in decades. Give it a rest and find something else to do. You're a sad case.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:51 pm

Complete and utter nonsense.  Where have I ever suggested Hallet doesn't know what Brent's is up to?  I haven't.  You're just making shit up again.  You are ill.

Love the "you live on a different continent" comment. Now who do we know who sprouts similar views on Pasoti - Showing your true colours!

Just how village are you?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:03 pm

PatDunne wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Lets hope the Mankover lasts for thirty years because the club with be paying the Community Guy, back his loan for the next thirty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:04 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Lets hope the Mankover lasts for thirty years because the club with be paying the Community Guy, back his loan for the next thirty.

It's quite a sobering thought that I'll be dead before SH's loan is repaid!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 pm

P.O.I wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

It's quite a sobering thought that I'll be dead before SH's loan is repaid!
lol! lol! lol! Geddon Bhey, we've all got to hang on until Si gets his wedge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pm

No probs, The Forza Nerde flag display lot in cohoots with Nick Tomlinson and the bizarre Gagged Working group will probably help out with costs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....   Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop press: Silent Si our community guy is alive - and speaks.....
Page 1 of 1