RegGreen
Tgwu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:39 am

alannotivvy wrote:
TJOA is another roaster.  Fuk off back to the farm Toms.
What you really mean is ''how dare you post any comments that go against the moronic downbeat posts that follow every bit of news from Argyle and if you don't agree then feck off'' Sounds like Nooly's talk to me Laughing Laughing
But to mention some facts again could I remind you that most (all) of the anti-Argyle brigade slagged off the signings of Sonny B, Foxy, GC10, Taylor, Sarcy, Ness, etc etc as being ''freebies from lesser clubs'' and are now singing their praises saying we should be offering the world to keep them. You really couldn't make it up and it's hilarious to read. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 am

tigertony wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
What you really mean is ''how dare you post any comments that go against the moronic downbeat posts that follow every bit of news from Argyle and if you don't agree then feck off'' Sounds like Nooly's talk to me Laughing Laughing
But to mention some facts again could I remind you that most (all) of the anti-Argyle brigade slagged off the signings of Sonny B, Foxy, GC10, Taylor, Sarcy, Ness, etc etc as being ''freebies from lesser clubs'' and are now singing their praises saying we should be offering the world to keep them. You really couldn't make it up and it's hilarious to read. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dorel, Simpson, Wylde (twice), Bulvitis, Donaldson, Goodwillie, Ijaha, McCallum, Miller, Osborne, Slew, Smith, Sokolik, Spencer, Ainsworth, Church, Paton, Taylor-Sinclair and te Loeke.

I find it hilarious that some people thought they would be good signings.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 am

I was surprised that Taylor-Sinclair was not given a new contract, I would take him out and put in Nadir Ciftci from the above list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 am

tigertony wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Three of the players you list didn't manage a full season.

You and your equally dim partner in crime Groaner, still can't get it thorugh your thick skulls. We shouldnt be reduced to taking punts on the injured and shit, why did we run out of players last season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:41 am

Tgwu wrote:
I was surprised that Taylor-Sinclair was not given a new contract, I would take him out and put in Nadir Ciftci from the above list.

A mate of mine played against him in the SWPL. Said he was Awful.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:45 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Dorel, Simpson, Wylde (twice), Bulvitis, Donaldson, Goodwillie, Ijaha, McCallum, Miller, Osborne, Slew, Smith, Sokolik, Spencer, Ainsworth, Church, Paton, Taylor-Sinclair and te Loeke.

I did think on first hearing about us signing goodwillie, church and shitkey , that maybe we pulled off something great but it soon soured once you looked in to it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:50 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

You and your equally dim partner in crime Groaner, still can't get it thorugh your thick skulls. We shouldnt be reduced to taking punts on the injured and shit, why did we run out of players last season?

Duh, obvious ain't it Hugh, unless you are one of the aforementioned (and Zyph).
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:20 am

akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Duh, obvious ain't it Hugh, unless you are one of the aforementioned (and Zyph).

It's because of muppets like these that we will have to put up with austerity and diverting wealth to the wealthy for the foreseeable future, "as long as da boss is happy then so am I....it could always be worse.....why shouldn't the government assett strip the nation for their pension pots...god blessee Squire..."
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 10:01 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

This. Plus how much of our shite budget has been spanked used up signing these players who really haven't featured at all?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 11:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

It's because of muppets like these that we will have to put up with austerity and diverting wealth to the wealthy for the foreseeable future, "as long as da boss is happy then so am I....it could always be worse.....why shouldn't the government assett strip the nation for their pension pots...god blessee Squire..."

Absolutely Earwego, I think Hugh has summed it up "We shouldnt be reduced to taking punts on the injured and shit, why did we run out of players last season?"
Probably like you I'm not happy to pay £23/24 for average L1 footballing fare, ok we got to 7th last season, whopee shit, we could have easily been promoted automatically if the board had planned and invested for it. I personally think the momentum has been lost to go up again and the signings underline that. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson   Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Hoover up Callum Dyson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2