akagreengull
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

3rd incoming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd incoming   3rd incoming - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Argyle are the only club to improve year on year for five years? Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: 3rd incoming   3rd incoming - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 11:23 pm

Even the bbc have it sussed

Plymouth Argyle have signed much-travelled striker Freddie Ladapo.

The 25-year-old joins after being released at the end of a six-month contract with Argyle's League One rivals Southend United.

Ladapo moved to Premier League side Crystal Palace from non-league football in 2016 and made two appearances for the Eagles in 2017.

He also had loan spells with Oldham and Shrewsbury before joining Southend in January, but only started three games.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 3rd incoming   3rd incoming - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 6:48 am

Jethro wrote:

The 25-year-old joins after being released at the end of a six-month contract with Argyle's League One rivals Southend United.

Ladapo moved to Premier League side Crystal Palace from non-league football in 2016 and made two appearances for the Eagles in 2017.

He also had loan spells with Oldham and Shrewsbury before joining Southend in January, but only started three games.

As long as Taylor is fit will should not need him that often, plus we will have this Everton player coming, The bench let us down last season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3rd incoming   3rd incoming - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 7:04 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Argyle are the only club to improve year on year for five years? Bullshit.

Obviously that boast could still have been made if we had been relegated because technically we would have finished higher than when we were promoted from L2.

If we finish 8th this year does that mean we are in decline?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: 3rd incoming   3rd incoming - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 am

Tgwu wrote:
Jethro wrote:

As long as Taylor is fit will should not need him that often, plus we will have this Everton player coming, The bench let us down last season.

And what if Taylor is out for six months? I could sit on the bench incase Taylor was injured but I wouldn't do us any good if called upon. This signing is sounding more like Blissett all the time and what's more I see them as a complete and utter waste of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3rd incoming   3rd incoming - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 9:14 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Jethro wrote:

And what if Taylor is out for six months? I could sit on the bench incase Taylor was injured but I wouldn't do us any good if called upon. This signing is sounding more like Blissett all the time and what's more I see them as a complete and utter waste of money.

There used to be an adage of never bringing anyone in that isn't as good as you've already got. I suppose we should be grateful at least the business is being done early enough so that they get a full pre-season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd incoming   3rd incoming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd incoming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: