Les Miserable
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. Empty
PostSubject: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:27 am

According to the click baiting Daily Record. Obviously too far from his family and nothing to do with not wanting to work for an ameteur set up like Brent's.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:33 am

Leeann Dempster is a she
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:41 am

She's sound of judgement.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:44 am

Seems like the influence of the two new women Directors has resulted in us targeting another for the CEO job. I’d imagine if that’s the road we’re going down then our target market will be severely limited.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:57 am

To be fair she is very well regarded in football circles and turned down the chance to be the new CEO at the Scottish FA so if that is the standard of new CEO we are looking for it could turn out well. Must be better than Starns anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:18 pm

Jimmy don’t trust em with the contracts though does he by the looks of it that’s why you could say that’s why Adams has had a little promotion of roles anythink that ain’t important jimmy will let em play barbi in the board room as long as it don’t interfere with jimmys own nonsense
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:54 pm

My bad I saw a link to the article but the record runs the same format as the Herald so didn't bother to open it.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Seems like an unrealistic target from the off, we have a history of that. Brent might not know about football but he sure knows how to play the system. I suspect the next move will be to employ the ever so expensive Akkeron recruitment company to retain our interim CEO indefinitely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 2:10 pm

Yep Coxy, our jim has a habit of sliding his agendas..... oops, look where I've ended up, oh well, that'll have to do. No wonder the NHS has so many unfilled vacancies, with the likes of Jim sticking his oar into that area too. Maybe another role for his daughter, I'm sure she could cope.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. EmptyMon May 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Probably didn't offer anywhere near the salary she wanted, anyways cannot have someone competent in the role can we..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.   Hibs CEO turns down Argyle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hibs CEO turns down Argyle.
Page 1 of 1