Big Robby
Chemical Ali
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 1:21 pm

The thing is I want to be optimistic, Don't blame brent for wanting to make at least his money back,
But this shouldn't be done at the detriment of the club,
You've got to spend money to make money,
I don't get how he doesn't see that.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Talking of optimism, have you seen the thread over the road there. We are not even at the end May and the posters on there can't be series ?. We have all the comings and goings to get through first, then what ever the final sqaud is they have to gel. If Adams does end up signing 9 or 10 players, that gelling may take awhile. Way too early to be optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:48 pm

If we sign 9 or 10 players that are playing every week in top of league 2 or higher, players that weren't injured at all last season, players that are standout in their teams then I'll get excited. I hope I don't but I think I'm about to be underwhelmed. And no I don't have faith in Adams constantly trying to polish turds.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If we sign 9 or 10 players that are playing every week in top of league 2 or higher, players that weren't  injured at all last season, players that are standout in their teams then I'll get excited. I hope I don't but I think I'm about to be underwhelmed. And no I don't have faith in Adams constantly trying to polish turds.

I would love to know what he was thinking when he Signed Church for example.

Did he know about his injuries or did he sign him thinking Taylor would stay fit and Church was ment to be back up,

Don't think we will find out can't See him biting the hand that feeds him scraps, Scraps are better then sweet FA.

Theres been a few questionable signings but most managers before him had a few, Tarribo West for example, Did we ever find out how old he was lol.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 5:48 pm

Akkeron austerity Argo,
Sixth most likely team to be relegated according to oddschecker. Still always good to optimistic eh? ld

Next Season Relegation
Accrington (5/4), Gillingham (11/Cool, Wycombe (11/Cool, Walsall (15/Cool, AFC Wimbledon (9/4), Plymouth (7/2), Fleetwood (9/2)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Given how badly we get affected by injuries and lack of fitness i would like to see Del bring in a fitness coach of sorts to add to his backroom staff. John Harbin's role when he was here would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:12 pm

I'd rather Adams signed fit players, I've no doubt that with the maginficence of our budget having an even more magnificent cash injection this year then our summer signings will be nothing leass than players in their low to mid twenties, fit as Donald Trump and probably all internationals.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:53 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Akkeron austerity Argo,
Sixth most likely team to be relegated according to oddschecker. Still always good to optimistic eh? ld

Next Season Relegation
Accrington (5/4), Gillingham (11/Cool, Wycombe (11/Cool, Walsall (15/Cool, AFC Wimbledon (9/4), Plymouth (7/2), Fleetwood (9/2)

So the fifth best supported team is one of the favourites to get relegated!! Have the Bookies seen jimmy's league two budget?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:35 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Akkeron austerity Argo,

Next Season Relegation

laugh Dear oh dear. The perennial doom just keeps on coming! Laughing

Never mind. At least we'll have a nice new 'looking' grandstand to look forward to. Oh, hang on! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:54 pm

Indeed you never see a skint bookmaker
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:58 pm

P.O.I wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Akkeron austerity Argo,

Next Season Relegation

laugh Dear oh dear. The perennial doom just keeps on coming! Laughing

Never mind. At least we'll have a nice new 'looking' grandstand to look forward to. Oh, hang on! Embarassed

With filled in corners, or so people believe. ld
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Wait till jimmy sprinkles his magic pixie dust and we get a ice shed with magic elf’s singing raindeers ...must be true I read it in the hearald bhey!!...lol
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:42 pm

RegGreen wrote:

Quite a lot of money was made by betting on Argyle last season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:46 pm

And the track bookies are a dying breed they've gone bust and hung up their sheepskin jackets one after the other. It's all the big boys game now.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:51 pm

TJOA wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

on little bets there was no massive bets that went over what I meant by the comment is there in the industry where there got the ear to the ground they generally get the odds right or there abouts more often than not
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:00 pm

RegGreen wrote:
TJOA wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

on little bets there was no massive bets that went over what I meant by the comment is there in the industry where there got the ear to the ground they generally get the odds right or there abouts more often than not

What everybody gets wrong about the football odds is that they are skewed massively by the amount of money placed on some teams. Pompey for example have a lot of fans which in turn bet heavily on Pompey Which in turn lowers Pompeys odds in case they do win. So even if they aren't favourites to win a game the odds may make it appear like they are.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
TJOA wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

What everybody gets wrong about the football odds is that they are skewed massively by the amount of money placed on some teams. Pompey for example have a lot of fans which in turn bet heavily on Pompey Which in turn lowers Pompeys odds in case they do win. So even if they aren't favourites to win a game the odds may make it appear like they are.
yeah to the average punter on the street but they know how manipulate the odds in there favour have you noticed how many betting company’s opening specially on line billion pound industry
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:08 am

This tweet I came across kinda says it all

While it might be bollocks it wouldn't surprise me.

Have been told Plymouth Argyle offered Daniel Leadbitter derisory contract offers that was a degrade on what Bristol Rovers offered him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:41 am

We all know that Brent is starving the team of funds it will only take one season of Dhel not working miracles and we will be on a downward trajectory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:26 pm

No worries, once Adams has completed his crash course for Brent in educating Wooton, Adams will be gone and his ready made cheap replacement will be in charge. He bleeds green don't you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Contracts for Dezza and Co   New Contracts for Dezza and Co - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Contracts for Dezza and Co
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3