Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ryan Edwards Cup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Ryan Edwards Cup Empty
PostSubject: The Ryan Edwards Cup   The Ryan Edwards Cup EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:22 pm

official site wrote:
ARGYLE Legends are taking part in a charity match in Camborne on Sunday , April 15, with money raised going to the Teenage Cancer Trust of Derriford Hospital.

The game will be played for the Ryan Edwards Cup, named after the Argyle defender who has battled testicular cancer this season, donated by Argyle supporters website PASOTI.

The Legends will be playing Camborne-based Holmans FC, in a game that will kick-off at 2.30pm.

am i the only one that sees this a morbid to play in a cup named after someone who isnt dead? Of course pasoti would be that inconsiderate to try and morally cash in as usual.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Ryan Edwards Cup   The Ryan Edwards Cup EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Angry wrote:
official site wrote:
ARGYLE Legends are taking part in a charity match in Camborne on Sunday , April 15, with money raised going to the Teenage Cancer Trust of Derriford Hospital.

The game will be played for the Ryan Edwards Cup, named after the Argyle defender who has battled testicular cancer this season, donated by Argyle supporters website PASOTI.

The Legends will be playing Camborne-based Holmans FC, in a game that will kick-off at 2.30pm.

am i the only one that sees this a morbid to play in a cup named after someone who isnt dead? Of course pasoti would be that inconsiderate to try and morally cash in as usual.

Keep the white feathers away....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Ryan Edwards Cup   The Ryan Edwards Cup EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 pm

incidentally is porky still raging about his player of the year cup getting lifted by Bhasera ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ryan Edwards Cup   The Ryan Edwards Cup EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:14 am

Jethro wrote:
incidentally is  porky still raging about his player of the year cup getting lifted by Bhasera ?
Yep. every year that it comes around, he's got to make a comment!

Mind you, I'm friends on FB with Baz and wished him happy birthday last month, so for someone who's so shit hot on the internet, you would think Porky would have made contact by now!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Ryan Edwards Cup   The Ryan Edwards Cup EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:23 am

When I first saw "benefit" match my thoughts were is he not receiving salary ??
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Ryan Edwards Cup   The Ryan Edwards Cup EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:07 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
incidentally is  porky still raging about his player of the year cup getting lifted by Bhasera ?
Yep. every year that it comes around, he's got to make a comment!

Mind you, I'm friends on FB with Baz and wished him happy birthday last month, so for someone who's so shit hot on the internet, you would think Porky would have made contact by now!
baz proberly threw it away aint as if its solid gold did you see it what a load of shite a glass football think if i can remember he said they payed £500 for it ..yeah right laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ryan Edwards Cup   The Ryan Edwards Cup Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ryan Edwards Cup
Page 1 of 1