Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle winning friends in local football again.

Go down 
+4
RegGreen
PatDunne
Jethro
harvetheslayer
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Argyle winning friends in local football again. Empty
PostSubject: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 am

Well done for beating Callington though..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 7:18 am

Appalling just which dipstick is behind our twitter account  ??
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Cowdery ain't it, or did he get moved off it after his paddy last season for getting a bit of stick,

Its embarrassing to look at that account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:40 am

How embarrassing for who ever wrote that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:41 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Was Cowdrey but I think Rob McNichol who's stellar career includes stints as Chief Wrestling Writer for The Sun and Mirror does it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:59 am

I wouldn't mind betting that our old friend albino is behind the Saltash tweet though.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 am

yet Brent allows this from the clubs twitter account......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:03 am

Mild Criticism from de-Lar, of course its all fine according to Clive Toms as that is how he saw the game. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:37 am

When all sense of decency is long, long gone, everything depends on which side of the fence you sit. You can excuse absolutely anything for the cause. The internet has spawned a polarised culture.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:26 pm

I got block from the twitter account for telling em what i thought of it ages ago gave it to em double barrel..do the still give the players silly nicknames when they give out the team..its like cowdreys got the mentel capacity of a 12 yr old with the crapola they put out its so proper cringeworthy
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:35 pm

More proof, if any more were needed, of the complete lack of professionalism and class of the club's off the field activities - all the way from the top with the lies about a new grandstand, down to a twitter account.

Will the club apologise or take any action? Of course not, they'll see nothing wrong in it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Whoop whoop Argo yoof batter Callington!! the sad fact is because argo's yoof policy is Mickey Mouse most of the lads who played for Argyle in their stunning victory will  in a couple of years be playing for clubs of Callingtons stature.
What possible use is football of that standard to a semi pro club like argo?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:56 pm

I see on PASOTI there are still some who will defend literally everything the club does and says.
Wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 6:22 pm

rob mcnichol runs the twitter alongside rick. Both bellends so this tweet just adds another notch to that. Our club shouldnt even be in the SWL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Mild Criticism from de-Lar, of course its all fine according to Clive Toms as that is how he saw the game.  Rolling Eyes

Is Clive Toms HC Green?

Clive had a right old go at me at the Youth FA Cup match with Fulham.
He'd been drinking mind, had a couple I would have thought by the smell of him.
I can tell being a reformed drunkard don't you know!

Anyway, I think I put him straight as to my point of view.
And without putting him on his arse with a right hook, especially the forceful way he launched his verbal barrage.

My mindfullness classes must be working then.

Although I'm sure Dossier Boy and/or King Troll would severely test my new found calmness. laugh
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Clive Toms is an utter Tit .

As is anyone who defends that club statement. The Callington players probably getting in after a 8-10 hour shift at work, maybe scoffing a pot noodle if they're lucky before pushing out 90 minutes on the pitch against a group of lads who have been guzzling energy shakes and having tactical briefs all day.

Still its boys against men innit  Rolling Eyes

Absolute bunch of f*cking bell-ends, I feel less and less affinity to PAFC with each passing day because some of the tits that work for and support this club.

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 9:10 pm

I heard he is an Everton fan as well and regularly travels on a supporters coach to Goodison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:18 pm

I see a “zach n”has taken to Pasoli to apologise for any offence caused. This contrition hasn’t been extended to trying to clear up the confusion with Saltash on twitter.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:56 am

Run by tossers for tossers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 12:22 pm

st austell game has been called off due to the pitch.

bunch of bloody amateurs hey argyle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I see a “zach n”has taken to Pasoli to apologise for any offence caused. This contrition hasn’t been extended to trying to clear up the confusion with Saltash on twitter.
Zach Newton.
he's someone employed by the club.
To annoy us or so it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I heard he is an Everton fan as well and regularly travels on a supporters coach to Goodison.
He's certainly a Blue.
Likes to travel by train.
Crewe is his favourite destination, or so it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 7:25 pm

Twatter always seems more appropriate but I see someone has already come up with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle winning friends in local football again.   Argyle winning friends in local football again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle winning friends in local football again.
Page 1 of 1