sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
Punchdrunk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Supporter of the year award Empty
PostSubject: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Remember many times in the 90’s in an away pub when Rog was at the forefront trying to gather together all the young hoodlums about 30 years younger than him to go and ‘have it’. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

jumping on another band wagon
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Not a hint of self promotion from the Great Leader lol! lol!
Hopefully most fans will see right through it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 6:27 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

all the multis will come out to play then, Maybe we should put a candidate forward lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

all the multis will come out to play then, Maybe we should put a candidate forward lol!

But just remember if you have any problems their 'techie PL2' will sort it out !!

laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 6:55 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

But just remember if you have any problems their 'techie PL2' will sort it out !!

laugh
The Great leader and his Techie, read all the private messages strictly to keep out the freaky weirdo types, no other reason! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:57 pm

So when the mods “become you” does that mean they are using the tool where they can assume your posting identity? Like OG did when he used Bex’s (RIP) account? Does it mean that not only can they post in your identity but they actually have access to your PMs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:52 pm

One of my PM’s was definitely amended, they denied it but I know it was done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 pm

They changed my password and had a look at my pms and personal data, such as it was. One of the reasons I decided to leave their nasty cheating stalking spying forum. And they did it to their own as the ottawa green thing proved. Pathetic child's behaviour.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Looks like the leader of the Janner Nation is now also leader of the 'Techies' for (we can see it but you cant) PASHITTI

Comedy gold as they say.
laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:27 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
So when the mods “become you” does that mean they are using the tool where they can assume your posting identity? Like OG did when he used Bex’s (RIP) account? Does it mean that not only can they post in your identity but they actually have access to your PMs?

Of course they can and always have.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 pm

I don't know the subject of Nool's fawning. Is he a worthwhile recpient? Surely there must be others?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Another cynical offering by club and chief jamboy, to further embed the wannabe culture.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:45 pm

They need to update the emails on their data base, not heard of data protection , Yet we are the freaks and weirdos,
Have we decided who we should put forward for Supporter of the Year try to hijack it and that .
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 12:19 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I don't know the subject of Nool's fawning. Is he a worthwhile recpient? Surely there must be others?

He's a well-known face in the Lyndy, he's also about as far away from a Prawn Sandwicher as it is possible to get and that pic of him being held aloft in his wheelchair is an absolute classic.

He'd be an interesting winner for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:32 am

i do recall him waving a large piece of wood around outside the pub near Twerton for some strange reason when we played Bristol Rovers year ago.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 7:36 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Remember the big 'PAFC - WE ARE THE LYNDHURST' flag that used too get passed up and around blocks 15 & 16 before the wankers decided to close those blocks? I'm pretty sure that was Rogers flag.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:37 am

I voted for the sticker man/woman
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Who got Kicked out for putting a sticker on a seat ? I'd vote for them if they happy with that and it doesn't extend their ban.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Jethro wrote:
Who got Kicked out for putting a sticker on a seat ? I'd vote for them if they happy with that and it doesn't extend their ban.

Now that is a feckin hillarious idea lol!

Is that the same mod tool they had where they could change the author of a post too?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Now that is a feckin hillarious idea lol!

Is that the same mod tool they had where they could change the author of a post too?

If not we should put someone forward.
Just cause it will annoy the farm aninals
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:39 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Remember the big 'PAFC - WE ARE THE LYNDHURST' flag that used too get passed up and around blocks 15 & 16 before the wankers decided to close those blocks? I'm pretty sure that was Rogers flag.

Yep.

That flag ended up really stinky. I mean foul stinky.

Definitely his.

No idea why it got so smelly though.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Yep.

That flag ended up really stinky. I mean foul stinky.

Definitely his.

No idea why it got so smelly though.

Probably a bit of a bugger to wash and hang out on the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supporter of the year award   Supporter of the year award Empty

Back to top Go down

Supporter of the year award
Page 1 of 1