Rickler
PatDunne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:15 am

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Elias wrote:
Hallett does seem to have had an impression on rickler.

If by making an impression means would I rather spend time with Hallett or reading the tired old rubbish that Beezy writes, then you are correct.
Hallett was bright, funny and intelligent.

Oh dear, you really are smitten.

Well let's face it...  It's hardly surprising with the alternative being the likes of you.

Anyway..  I thought you were going to wax poetic on why I won't moderate?

And while your at it, do tell us why when you moderated, you decided to pull the plug on ATD deep in the middle of the night!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 am

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:

The Romainian thing well researched. Not by you, that is for sure.  You thought Moldova was part of it.  And you lived there?  How ignorant are you? As for all the discussion on here about farming subsidies?  Really, so sorry I missed you eye opening discourse on the subject.  It may come as a surprise but I quite often decide to skip over your trivia.

As for Hallett and the squire...  You're the one always banging on about them, "belittling" anybody that doesn't follow your stupid dogma and partake in your one man class war. It doesn't matter what the facts are or aren't.  In your paranoid tiny world, they are rich and therefore need to be abused.  Time to take the straw out of your mouth.  You think and write like a simple jealous peasant.

Class war !! Not that tired old routine Razz  cheers I guess that's why you've always had a problem with Sir Frank and his thoughts, nothing to do with the trailed pasoti thing of years gone by.
You got the facts wrong in this case just like you always do, and still you can't accept it, and just like you always do, you continue to try and shout down the truth. And by the way, it was me who researched the facts about the worldwide farming nonsense back in 2012 on here. Go look it up on the threads concerned and prove yourself wrong yet again. I followed up the leads at the time, particularly a couple of comments Brent made when he was writing for Property Week. The ongoing EU land wheeze going on down there interested me given my time working down that way. Fascinating beautiful neck of the woods, experiencing the last dregs of the Soviet disaster that hung over everyone's soul.
As for class war, you're certainly not waging it, that's for sure, oh, and nor am I. I just like the idea of peasanthood and a certain philosophy of being,  and nothing like a good old long muse in the sun as and when the mood takes. My bug bear is one culture of life that tries to dominate too much, not who or who isn't monetarily successful at it. I've never noticed "poor people" to be particularly more moral than rich folk, or any nearer my philosophy. A bad egg is a bad egg.
Oh,and while I'm at it, why have you never ever taken your turn at the wheel moderating this forum ? Eh ? I know why, and it's nothing to do with your trailed reasons of it being bad for the forum.

Please leave me out of this. I want no part of it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 1:22 pm

FFS Franny. Man Up! This could’ve been like the old wresting evenings at the Guildhall my Dad used to take me too when I was a nipper.

Shorely you’d love to tag-team & get a forearm smash in, while Beezy manfully tries to hold Ricks down?

No?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Nope.

I've no intention of adding anything to what has been said so far and am quite capable of deciding whether to make a contribution all by myself.

I am more than happy to leave them both to it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 pm

Kent Walton, Kendo Nagasaki, jumpers for ring posts.
1.... 2..... 3 Out !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Elias wrote:
Hallett does seem to have had an impression on rickler.

If by making an impression means would I rather spend time with Hallett or reading the tired old rubbish that Beezy writes, then you are correct.
Hallett was bright, funny and intelligent.

Oh dear, you really are smitten.

I think it’s called being objective which is probably a strange concept for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Professional football is a tribal interest. It's not formulated to be objective. If you want objectivity, or empirical musings masquerading as fact, go to a library.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:37 pm

beesrus wrote:
Professional football is a tribal interest. It's not formulated to be objective. If you want objectivity, or empirical musings masquerading as fact, go to a library.

Well Graiser's comment went straight over your head didn't it.

Hint: He's not talking about "professional football" but evaluating someone after meeting them.

Try to focus, Beezy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Yep, you and Graiser are way over my head.
I don't care what Graiser was saying, he has long lain on the opposite river bank, where PAFC are concerned. I'll decide my agenda and what I comment on if that's ok with you.
Graiser or yourself talking of the value of objectivity ? LOL
There's no objectivity on this thread. Just male stuff. Par for the course really. Still, that's what you want, that's what you'll get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 8:30 pm

beesrus wrote:

Whose writing about professional football? Are you ok, as your meandering again.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 2:02 am

Seem to remember I was a mod at the time we had floodlight failure and was up early, being in Cyprus. Don't remember cerbera, our mole in the nool/postman always knocks twice camp, turning the lights back on but he was good at things like that and signing new members up lol Think he had designs on being the man to clean up ATD and become besties with the Windsor Boys. You know, being someone lol I've got some photos somewhere, he posted in the modroom of him and the Windsor Boys in a smiling man hug pose, which he claimed was proof of his 'infiltration'.
I remember hastily inviting Andy Symons and Peggy into the modroom, the morning after the lights went out. That came back to bite me on the bum but at the next election, the result was priceless and so was the double flounce lol
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:39 am

I wuz the best mod ait there.

I swung my axe and moderated loadsa stuff.

Hyah.

Now I can barely be both'd to even post a rhyme on a Friday.

I preferred it when we were fookin shit - where wuz Hallett then? No Si in sight when I wuz sat nehked in me bedders on me lappers, boppin a tenners over ter sponsor(s?) Fat Robbie.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:40 am

Actually Frank wuz the best mod followed by Chem.

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:55 am

Tringreen wrote:
Seem to remember I was a mod at the time we had floodlight failure and was up early, being in Cyprus. Don't remember cerbera, our mole in the nool/postman always knocks twice camp, turning the lights back on but he was good at things like that and signing new members up lol Think he had designs on being the man to clean up ATD and become besties with the Windsor Boys. You know, being someone lol I've got some photos somewhere, he posted in the modroom of him and the Windsor Boys in a smiling man hug pose, which he claimed was proof of his 'infiltration'.
I remember hastily inviting Andy Symons and Peggy into the modroom, the morning after the lights went out. That came back to bite me on the bum but at the next election, the result was priceless and so was the double flounce lol

Back in the days when being a Mod in this place meant something. Now they even let me do it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:43 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Back in the days when being a Mod in this place meant something. Now they even let me do it. lol!

They let me do it twice lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Even a nonce like me got voted onboard Embarassed
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 1:54 pm

My lipth are thealed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Actually Frank wuz the best mod followed by Chem.

Many thanks.

Agreed. Frank was a keyholder at the time.Who are the keyholders now btw ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Seadog and me.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 2:30 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Seadog and me.

Thank you. Have you had any previous usernames om ATD ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 8:59 pm

No just mouldy. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:52 am

The current set of mods are without doubt, the best this site has ever had.

Anyone who disagrees will get feckin banned.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:07 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:21 pm

Still think the Nool stuff should be on the main board though mods
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:46 pm

I demand a new election all votes should be null & void I smell treachery amongst us plus I want the dancing laurel & hardy emoji brought back to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies   Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Jim ‘s Romanian farming subsidies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next