The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE NEED TO ATTACK TOMORROW

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

WE NEED TO ATTACK TOMORROW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO ATTACK TOMORROW   WE NEED TO ATTACK TOMORROW - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Don't go much on the tactics from GreenMill having seen Southend now. Not a description of how they played at all in my book. We looked dead and buried with 15 minutes to go. They played for position and free kicks and corners and it worked for them notwithstanding the first goal. Defence stood still as did Cole who still won't come more than a couple of yards for a ball. When he did move he was too late and the whole goal was a joke from somebodies comedy script. They did not defend deep they defended half way up to the centre circle and invited us to overhit the ball over the top. We did it all day to nobody. Suddenly out of nowhere we started to try harder and it paid off in the end with a point saved. Sturrock will be fuming tonight because we were dead and gone. Looking at it realistically we never much thought we would get more than a point at best out of this one and we have taken 5 out of 9 from top 8 teams in the last 3 home matches. Not a greentinted observation but fact. In reality that isn't bad given where we are. Not even beginning to say we will stay up but if we can win the winnable games and keep picking up points against the rest then who knows. We had the usual shit Ref in my view also and the lino on my side wasn't up to much either. Don't know if he was the FIFA one or not but if he was then god help the Euros when they start if he is anything to go by. Wasn't the Ref's fault we conceeded goals but I just don't think he took any important decisions in the whole of the match.
Back to top Go down

WE NEED TO ATTACK TOMORROW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2