Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of random observations.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A couple of random observations. Empty
PostSubject: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Went on our annual xmas prezzy run to mother-in-laws in Brizzle today. She lives a stones throw from AG. Kin hell man. That stand is impressive (take note, lippy) Simply light years ahead of Argo now.

I see Tugboat on JBsoti, once a cap doffer extraordinaire, is now a very vocal dissenter. Good man.

Green Taverners funding the supporters bar and leasing it back to Brent, FFS. His tightness knows no bounds.

Mossad have put out an APB on Al of Tivvey. It doesn't look good for him.

A new meeting place for the Mutley Mashers, which also doubles up as an ATD bunker has been sourced. Computer systems and surveillance systems are being installed as I type.

I'm moving to Tavistock (fap fap fap from De-Larfs dossier HQ sounds out across Kings Tamerton)

Right, off the the Union Inn, Saltash for lashings of frothing ale and take in the audio delights of live music.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:00 pm

love it ya mentalist cheers my ball of string and WD40 never reappeared, deffo some security issues been going on at Hotel Alanno. NO PIGS, NO VICTIMS, NO LEMONS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Rock No No Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:11 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Went on our annual xmas prezzy run to mother-in-laws in Brizzle today. She lives a stones throw from AG. Kin hell man. That stand is impressive (take note, lippy) Simply light years ahead of Argo now.

I see Tugboat on JBsoti, once a cap doffer extraordinaire, is now a very vocal dissenter. Good man.

Green Taverners funding the supporters bar and leasing it back to Brent, FFS. His tightness knows no bounds.

Mossad have put out an APB on Al of Tivvey. It doesn't look good for him.

A new meeting place for the Mutley Mashers, which also doubles up as an ATD bunker has been sourced. Computer systems and surveillance systems are being installed as I type.

I'm moving to Tavistock (fap fap fap from De-Larfs dossier HQ sounds out across Kings Tamerton)

Right, off the the Union Inn, Saltash for lashings of frothing ale and take in the audio delights of live music.

affraid Are you a golfer?

So true about the turnips-nice ground,adequate at the very least for any future step up in status. Around about 10 years ago, Argyle held most of the advantages over City except one-a chairman who was prepared to put his money where his mouth was in order to progress the club on and off the pitch. If only, eh. Interesting to see that Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan are playing a big part in the City upswing, would be a huge advantage if two of a similar kind could be signed in January.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Have you done a sweep for any bugs that mite have been planted Al best be on safe side..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 6:17 pm

plenty in the boudoir i should imagine
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:54 am

alannotivvy wrote:
plenty in the boudoir i should imagine
laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 6:03 am

Random observation is that the refurb is already in trouble seriously under budgeted by the clueless Brent and its being "shaved" already

Stand on me and I'll donate £100 to charity of your choice but it simply will never be completed period. Its fecked simple as. The level of sport in your direction Newell will be off the scale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Random observation is that the refurb is already in trouble seriously under budgeted by the clueless Brent and its being "shaved" already

Stand on me and I'll donate £100 to charity of your choice but it simply will never be completed period. Its fecked simple as. The level of sport in your direction Newell will be off the scale

That pathetic site is going exactly the same way as De-Liars heap of shit, ie, Vital. It's only kept going by De-Liars shitty 'man of the match' and 'rate the ref shite' he posts every week, and by the pigs attention seeking and self congratulatory fixed auctions. Both sites are pretty irrelevant now apart from the same old dozen or so cap doffers and their multi's. It's Porky's last bastion of self importance and attention seeking control over his acolytes - but, let's not forget how really important internet Ian is around Argo, and bless poor old De-Liar. He so wants to be as important as his master at PAFC, he even has Wotton's number don't you know! Bless.

Last edited by P.O.I on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:33 am

P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

That pathetic site is going exactly the same way as De-Liars heap of shit, ie, Vital. It's only kept going by De-Liars shitty 'man of the match' and 'rate the ref shite' he posts every week, and by the pigs attention seeking and self congratulatory fixed auctions. Both sites are pretty irrelevant now apart from the same old dozen or so cap doffers and their multi's. It's Porky's last bastion of self importance and attention seeking control over his acolytes - but, let's not forget how really important internet Ian is around Argo, and bless poor old De-Liar. He so wan't to be as important as his master at PAFC, he even has Wotton's number don't you know! Bless.

He's about 10 years too late to the party anyway, forums like pasoti and indeed this place are a dying breed slowly being replaced by Facebook and other social media.

I'd say it's got another couple of years max left in it before it becomes extinct.

What a waste of money lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:51 am

Yea Man wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

That pathetic site is going exactly the same way as De-Liars heap of shit, ie, Vital. It's only kept going by De-Liars shitty 'man of the match' and 'rate the ref shite' he posts every week, and by the pigs attention seeking and self congratulatory fixed auctions. Both sites are pretty irrelevant now apart from the same old dozen or so cap doffers and their multi's. It's Porky's last bastion of self importance and attention seeking control over his acolytes - but, let's not forget how really important internet Ian is around Argo, and bless poor old De-Liar. He so wan't to be as important as his master at PAFC, he even has Wotton's number don't you know! Bless.

He's about 10 years too late to the party anyway, forums like pasoti and indeed this place are a dying breed slowly being replaced by Facebook and other social media.

I'd say it's got another couple of years max left in it before it becomes extinct.

What did he pay....?? £500 £600 ....??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:34 am

Yea Man wrote:

I agree with much of that. The "social media" thing already feels counter productive. Tacky and tattered, but Main street facebook included too. The internet format doesn't really give many users what we want, I mean, let's be honest, I don't want to share my time and energy in any relationship whatsoever with the likes across the road, nor they with me. People have always avoided certain types and will find a way to continue to do so, and a way that doesn't include the corporate/private weirdo snooping.
This forum and pasoti are already stuffed with almost 100% old duffers. These forums and facebook groups are limited appeal crumbling ghettos. Perhaps pasoti, like the Vital crypt, should be renamed The Bates Motel. I can imagine PL2 upstairs in a wig muttering to himself.
Things move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of random observations.   A couple of random observations. Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of random observations.
Page 1 of 1