Sir Francis Drake
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread.   Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
JB - " We won't get relegated"

Seems confident. Maybe his Lodge mates extend to the FA as well as PCC Laughing

his most worshipful has more fingers in more pies than a leapers cooking course
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread.   Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:36 am

Angry wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
JB - " We won't get relegated"

Seems confident. Maybe his Lodge mates extend to the FA as well as PCC Laughing

his most worshipful has more fingers in more pies than a leapers cooking course
laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread.   Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:41 am

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Why in the hell cant Del Bhey get it in his head that sitting on 1-0 leads and iviting teams to attack almost always results in them scoring and more often than not winning.

This was a chace to get out of the relegation zone with a good win but instead we let it slip through our fingers.

story of our season.

Generally i'm not unsympathetic to the view about DA sitting on leads too much but it doesn't really apply today.If the away team take the lead with 8 minutes to go,then it's inevitable that the home team will push forward in search of an equaliser and pressure will need to be soaked up-no doubt if the situation applied at Home park,then you would expect Argyle to do the same as a matter of course.If you aren't good enough to defend a corner in injury time then you don't deserve to win matches-the same applied to Gillingham last week. Disappointing but overall not a bad point today,must be followed up with at least 4 points from the upcomimg home fixtures,good to see Taylor on the score sheet again-think he will play a big part in the remainder of the season.
That x 3
I'm not certain why DA made 2 late subs that didn't include Songo'o? However, the late equaliser was the players not being able to put a size 12 through the ball and hoofing out of the stadium. Next 2 home are vital and pleased Taylor is back.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread.   Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:52 am

Yesterday's result reinforces my fears for this team, on balance yes this could be seen as a good away point but the ten men of Rov holding out against our eleven shows us we are not a mid table league 1 team. I don't hold much confidence as its obvious January additions will be our only saviour, we also know Brent will spend feck all apart from a couple of ageing, slightly injured " good squad players for this level."
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread.   Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 9:37 am

tigertony wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Why in the hell cant Del Bhey get it in his head that sitting on 1-0 leads and iviting teams to attack almost always results in them scoring and more often than not winning.

This was a chace to get out of the relegation zone with a good win but instead we let it slip through our fingers.

story of our season.

Generally i'm not unsympathetic to the view about DA sitting on leads too much but it doesn't really apply today.If the away team take the lead with 8 minutes to go,then it's inevitable that the home team will push forward in search of an equaliser and pressure will need to be soaked up-no doubt if the situation applied at Home park,then you would expect Argyle to do the same as a matter of course.If you aren't good enough to defend a corner in injury time then you don't deserve to win matches-the same applied to Gillingham last week. Disappointing but overall not a bad point today,must be followed up with at least 4 points from the upcomimg home fixtures,good to see Taylor on the score sheet again-think he will play a big part in the remainder of the season.
That x 3
I'm not certain why DA made 2 late subs that didn't include Songo'o? However, the late equaliser was the players not being able to put a size 12 through the ball and hoofing out of the stadium. Next 2 home are vital and pleased Taylor is back.

lol! That puts the bloke in a bit of a no win situation. Ainsworth and Wylde were brought on when the score was 0-0,which are exactly the type of attacking substitutions which a majority of supporters [myself included] have been saying that he should be making. It paid off because both were involved in Argyle's goal and it should have been enough to hold out-the absence of another defensive midfielder had nothing to do with the equaliser, it was the inability to clear a bouncing ball from a corner, pure and simple.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread.   Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

story of our season.

That x 3

lol! That puts the bloke in a bit of a no win situation. Ainsworth and Wylde were brought on when the score was 0-0,which are exactly the type of attacking substitutions which a majority of supporters [myself included] have been saying that he should be making. It paid off because both were involved in Argyle's goal and it should have been enough to hold out-the absence of another defensive midfielder had nothing to do with the equaliser, it was the inability to clear a bouncing ball from a corner, pure and simple.
Ignore me - I was tired!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread.   Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rovveram v Akkeron Aces. match thread.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3