akagreengull
RegGreen
Sir Francis Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Q and A review - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q and A review   Q and A review - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 1:49 am

To peas in the same pod brent & hallet as far as iam concern dont trust either
But to support hallet just because people hate brent is just as crazy as supporting brent..absolute madness
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Q and A review   Q and A review - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:56 am

RegGreen wrote:
But to support hallet just because people hate brent is just as crazy  as  supporting brent..absolute madness

You've nailed that Reg. The same face I've just commented about on the other thread was quite clear that we should be wary over Hallett possibly taking over
Something doesn't add up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q and A review   Q and A review - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:17 am

The very least you can say about Hallett is that he is at least fronting his own money, that’s instantly preferable to Green Jim who seems to be allergic to paying for anything himself.

However the notion that the loan that was made (and it is a loan it’s been registered as a charge at companies house) isn’t attracting interest is crazy. What’s the point in making the money available in the first place?

Unless of course Hallett does bleed Green but I’m as convinced of that as I am that James Brent set up Akkeron South srl to benefit Romanian peasants  santa

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Q and A review   Q and A review - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
The very least you can say about Hallett is that he is at least fronting his own money, that’s instantly preferable to Green Jim who seems to be allergic to paying for anything himself.

However the notion that the loan that was made, which is a loan it’s been registered as a charge at companies house, isn’t attracting interest is crazy. What’s the point in making the money available in the first place?

Nailed it in one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q and A review   Q and A review - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
But to support hallet just because people hate brent is just as crazy  as  supporting brent..absolute madness

You've nailed that Reg. The same face I've just commented about on the other thread was quite clear that we should be wary over Hallett possibly taking over
Something doesn't add up

I've had Mallet down as a wrongun from the start - same song sheet as the boss, all ends in tears!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Q and A review   Q and A review - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:23 am

Bandwagon wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Something doesn't add up

I've had Mallet down as a wrongun from the start - same song sheet as the boss, all ends in tears!!

Already has as we're in hock to the fella for the next 30 years for a makeover. FOC Grandstand reverts into a mankover at the supporters expense but the sheep on JBSOTI continue to blow plumes of smoke up Brents arse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q and A review   Q and A review - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:46 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

However the notion that the loan that was made (and it is a loan it’s been registered as a charge at companies house) isn’t attracting interest is crazy. What’s the point in making the money available in the first place?

Unless of course Hallett does bleed Green but I’m as convinced of that as I am that James Brent set up Akkeron South srl to benefit Romanian peasants  santa

Careful Hugh, you'll have his mate and compatriot onto you, booming away like the wizard of Oz.
Right from the start a concerted effort was made to try and put space between Brent and Hallett, and it's still going on now. It's just business as these sorts have always done, with the added attraction of safe haven and the passing on of pension/inheritance money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q and A review   Q and A review - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q and A review
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4