Tringreen
pepsipete
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete1886

Pete1886

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 pm

I believe that Keith Bulley is the chairman of the Plymouth branch of the Argyle supporters club. He is not exactly the most forward thinking person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:12 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:
Pete1886 wrote:
Rapson is my new favourite on Pasoti, his absolute belief that what he has to say is in some way insightful and important is amazing. He obviously sees himself as one of the Pasoti hierarchy and anyone who happens to disagree with him is met with abuse. On the latest thread about Buttivant he uses a very cleaver play on Buttivant's name. Definately someone with small man syndrome.

Ha, it's not only me who's noticed it then. Laughing

His signature has a stench of self-importance - "Unless stated otherwise all my posts reflect my own opinion and not that of the Green Taverners"

You'd think he was 8 years old. Rolling Eyes

I notice your post to Rapson on the "Brent questions Plymouth Argyle Deal" thread has gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 pm

I saw that. I received a warning from one Mod for questioning Rapson’s intelligence, no mention of the three Mod vote. I listed all the insults from Rapson aimed at other posters, said I didn’t accept the warning, it should be rescinded and asked for my account to be deleted.
I also mentioned the PM's I received from other posters alarmed at Rapson's behaviour.

This website and Vital for me from now on.
Laughing

Last edited by PL2 3DQ on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:42 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
IJN, like all good little managers, has to manage the situation and has promised to 'deliver' a quietened Farm in the interests of gawd knows what ? .. himself, I would imagine. He even asked me to lay off my postings as we were liable to be singing from the same hymnbook soon .... and he thought I'd fall for that old trick after the way he's treated me for years Laughing

And as for Barracuda, he's back on the modding team and has been for some time. They all seem to think it's bad form to post so profusely after being asked upstairs to the big boys dorm. Obviously these folk seem to think the occasional grunt or three words implies wisdom and status... quite funny really. Mind you, poor old Roger's derranged support for all things property !property ! property ! in the park has left him with little to say.

Oh ! it's all gone quiet over there !

Naps told me sometime ago that Babbbaby had been "sacked" after making an appearance following a few pints too many in the business lounge and making a silly billy of himself, or words to that effect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:
I saw that. I received a warning from one Mod for questioning Rapson’s intelligence, no mention of the three Mod vote. I listed all the insults from Rapson aimed at other posters, said I didn’t accept the warning, it should be rescinded and asked for my account to be deleted.

This website and Vital for me from now on.
Laughing

A few members cards are being marked I think, the antagonism that's designed to encourage a response and a subsequent ban is well under way. Crazy!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Thanks Pete1886 for providing the Bulley info...

But --

PL2 3DQ wrote:
".... said I didn’t accept the warning, it should be rescinded and asked for my account to be deleted"

"This website and Vital for me from now on."
Laughing

Forget the Heaney news...

This is the stunner of the day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 pm

You'll be missed on there Postey, that's for sure, you've always been a popular poster with many. Saw your post regarding Uriah Heep ( Rapson) and assumed your resignation might well be imminent.

Well done, you won't regret your decision one iota ... and in fact the further the distance and time, the better one feels. Yes, handy to see snippets about the football, but there comes a time when there just is no point wasting the energy of contributing to something that is patently unhealthy. And that's even before one starts thinking of the club using the stooges as a place for unsubstantiated bad mouthing of players and workers that has gone on there unabated... it really is not a nice place.
I remember when you left the site as a mod and how Napoleon resigned at the same time purely to manage the flak he would otherwise have received ... he was back in three days as I predicted at the time. Happy days Laughing sunny
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

My feelings exactly. I do have a glance at the farm and very occasionally post on there but I have to be feeling strong. The number of times I have read intelligent postings being either ridiculed or ignored is depressing.
They really don't seem to be able to grasp the lessons of history, instead they encourage mass compliance and bucket rattling. The omnipotent leadership seem more interested in how self important they can become.
Little do they realise how ridiculously thick they appear to the likes of Ridsdale and co.

The 'chance' meeting with Heaney the other day is case in point. What did they find out/ achieve ?
And without doubt, no matter what lies they have been told, they will fall into line with whoever is the next owner, so that they can be seen at the top table occasionally.
These jumped up janners really do appear to be part of the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 am

Tringreen wrote:
My feelings exactly. I do have a glance at the farm and very occasionally post on there but I have to be feeling strong. The number of times I have read intelligent postings being either ridiculed or ignored is depressing.
They really don't seem to be able to grasp the lessons of history, instead they encourage mass compliance and bucket rattling. The omnipotent leadership seem more interested in how self important they can become.
Little do they realise how ridiculously thick they appear to the likes of Ridsdale and co.

The 'chance' meeting with Heaney the other day is case in point. What did they find out/ achieve ?
And without doubt, no matter what lies they have been told, they will fall into line with whoever is the next owner, so that they can be seen at the top table occasionally.

I thought you were banned Tringy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:27 am

Last week there was a poll for those who attended the Ridsdale Q&A.

65% thought that he was honest - but the results are dubious because anyone could vote. The comments of those who attended were overwhelming positive, so I think the actual result was far higher.

I wonder if there will be another poll now that it has been revealed that Ridsdale has known about Heaney for some time. Will the penny finally drop and people realise that this leopard has not changed his spots.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:35 am

"there's none so blind as those who will not see"
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I thought you were banned Tringy?

They banned Tringreen [though I still get mentioned in despatches along with Freathy for world class trolling....... in other words, being right all along !] but I now post under a new name, very occasionally. It is largely a waste of time as those bears aren't for learning.

Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Newell seems to be seems to be seeing conspiracies all over the place. One guy starts a thread with an impassioned plea to just back the team and get on with the football. The first page is all supportive and then Newell comes on asking what he does, checking his IP address etc basically accusing him of being involved with the PB. Bloody hell what's that all about.

Although Rapson's put down is the best, telling him adios unfortunately he's unable to spell it correctly. Just shows the level of his intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Newell seems to be seems to be seeing conspiracies all over the place. One guy starts a thread with an impassioned plea to just back the team and get on with the football. The first page is all supportive and then Newell comes on asking what he does, checking his IP address etc basically accusing him of being involved with the PB. Bloody hell what's that all about.

Although Rapson's put down is the best, telling him adios unfortunately he's unable to spell it correctly. Just shows the level of his intelligence.

I kinda like your style Pete. How do you spell 'adios' anyway ? cheers

Wonder if that Rapson character would dare to come on here for a debate, maybe bring that other superbrain Daz ?....................... very much doubt it as they couldn't run to the prefects for help lol!
" They're cleverer than us. They answer back with long words 'what' we don't understand. Mods Mods ! Trolls ! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm

It's getting embarrassing now. IJN all of a sudden now thinks James Brent apparently "oozes integrity".
Reminds me of his "famous" 10 minute meeting with Todd at Shearers when he arrogantly concluded Todd was the right man for Argyle and pilloried those of us that pointed out he was talking bollocks.... apparently his view trumped ours as we were thick and he interviewed people ... he had the experience to judge folk .... how embarrassing was that. Laughing Laughing

Of course, nearer the truth was that Napoleon's differing judgements of Todd and Gardner were based on the fact Todd gave him the time of day, and Gardner didn't, which he later admitted. Watching these courtiers going through the same old dance again is highly amusing.... how Ridsdale must delight at the quality of any opposition to his planning. Hopefully, Ridsdale is getting older and will be losing his touch these days... it happens to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Well I spell adios like that but then again I'm not a linguist (insert your own joke).

Rapson wouldn't come on here not unless he had his bodyguards with him. I think I'd enjoy a little bit of banter with Rapson (that's MrRapson to you).
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 am

Pete1886 wrote:
Well I spell adios like that but then again I'm not a linguist (insert your own joke).
Damn right squire, what absurd business have you learning the local lingo!!? If a native needs to communicate with his masters, he shall requitre to learn the Queen's finest English to converse in! All too often the local peasants neighbouring the estates my family hold in Normandy try to demand my attention, lest they be aware that I simply do not care! Claude, the stable hand one uses in Caens, came up to me gibbering about "l'allemagne sont envahissant"... naturally as a composed servant of the Queen I told him to frankly behave and that Englishmen created Belgium for a darned good reason; and that was to seperate the continental quarrels between Jerry the Bosch and Jéan la grenouille. If there is any quarrel upon my lands, I declared, the good men of Kingsbridge Castles will be mobilised and mobilesed quickly! It is a certainty! Every military leader knows that one must stretch continental types like Jerry, and watch he and his mate Herr Hans Schauerbrick weaken dramatically across the acres of Europe.. In fact I simply told Claude - the further from Munich we drag Hermann the German, the better for Christ sake!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 am

penzancepirate wrote:
It's getting embarrassing now. IJN all of a sudden now thinks James Brent apparently "oozes integrity".
Reminds me of his "famous" 10 minute meeting with Todd at Shearers when he arrogantly concluded Todd was the right man for Argyle and pilloried those of us that pointed out he was talking bollocks.... apparently his view trumped ours as we were thick and he interviewed people ... he had the experience to judge folk .... how embarrassing was that. Laughing Laughing

Of course, nearer the truth was that Napoleon's differing judgements of Todd and Gardner were based on the fact Todd gave him the time of day, and Gardner didn't, which he later admitted. Watching these courtiers going through the same old dance again is highly amusing.... how Ridsdale must delight at the quality of any opposition to his planning. Hopefully, Ridsdale is getting older and will be losing his touch these days... it happens to everyone.

It really is getting too much to 'bear'.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Pete1886 wrote:
Damn right squire, what absurd business have you learning the local lingo!!? If a native needs to communicate with his masters, he shall requitre to learn the Queen's finest English to converse in! All too often the local peasants neighbouring the estates my family hold in Normandy try to demand my attention, lest they be aware that I simply do not care! Claude, the stable hand one uses in Caens, came up to me gibbering about "l'allemagne sont envahissant"... naturally as a composed servant of the Queen I told him to frankly behave and that Englishmen created Belgium for a darned good reason; and that was to seperate the continental quarrels between Jerry the Bosch and Jéan la grenouille. If there is any quarrel upon my lands, I declared, the good men of Kingsbridge Castles will be mobilised and mobilesed quickly! It is a certainty! Every military leader knows that one must stretch continental types like Jerry, and watch he and his mate Herr Hans Schauerbrick weaken dramatically across the acres of Europe.. In fact I simply told Claude - the further from Munich we drag Hermann the German, the better for Christ sake!

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 am

I have only one thing to say...

GOB, the voice of reason!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 am

Lots of issues on this thread.

The Trust: I joined the Trust at the start and was later asked to be vice-chairman but I turned it down. It soon became obvious that Clark was using the Trust as a way to promote himself and the Brent bid, the statement to Buttivant and the Preferred Bidder was a disgrace and the final straw for me so I cancelled my Trust membership.

But under Chris Webb the Trust has been revitalised, he's a fighter and doesn't care who he upsets, there's no way he will be mates with Ridsdale and Guilfoyle as the previous chairman was. Because of Chris Webb I will re-join the Trust.
I wish other ISC members would get more involved, Wozzer is a good bloke and will serve the Trust well.

Rapson: His social skills ain't the best. Laughing I put up with his goading and when I finally respond I receive a warning straight away. According to the Pasoti agreement a warning should be decided by at least three Mods, there was no mention of this in my warning. I doubt it other Mods even know about it. I couldn't accept my warning and it wasn't taken back so I walked out in a hissy. Laughing A quiet word would have done the trick.

Tony Cholwell has been insulting Wozzer for weeks.

The Pasoti Mods: I know you guys have issues with the Pasoti Mods but I don't despite the mistake of my warning. I know IJN and Ponty are targets of yours but they are mates to me so I won't be joining in, sorry, just being honest.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:59 am

Sure honesty and openess are the best policy. In general dont believe one should slag off fellow Argyle fans. But when you see an open goal it's hard to resist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 am

PL2 3DQ wrote:

The Trust: I joined the Trust at the start and was later asked to be vice-chairman but I turned it down. It soon became obvious that Clark was using the Trust as a way to promote himself and the Brent bid, the statement to Buttivant and the Preferred Bidder was a disgrace and the final straw for me so I cancelled my Trust membership.

But under Chris Webb the Trust has been revitalised, he's a fighter and doesn't care who he upsets, there's no way he will be mates with Ridsdale and Guilfoyle as the previous chairman was. Because of Chris Webb I will re-join the Trust.
I wish other ISC members would get more involved, Wozzer is a good bloke and will serve the Trust well.

Rapson: His social skills ain't the best. Laughing I put up with his goading and when I finally respond I receive a warning straight away. According to the Pasoti agreement a warning should be decided by at least three Mods, there was no mention of this in my warning. I doubt it other Mods even know about it. I couldn't accept my warning and it wasn't taken back so I walked out in a hissy. Laughing A quiet word would have done the trick.

Tony Cholwell has been insulting Wozzer for weeks.

The Pasoti Mods: I know you guys have issues with the Pasoti Mods but I don't despite the mistake of my warning. I know IJN and Ponty are targets of yours but they are mates to me so I won't be joining in, sorry, just being honest.

I tend to agree with most of that Postey and I have hopes for the Trust under new leadership.

Yes, there are a few of us that have issues with one or two pasoti mods and justifiably so in my opinion. I don't think any of us have issues with pasoti itself or the pasoti mods generally and, nearly all of us have friends that are users of pasoti.

This site exist for one reason only and that's directly because of the actions of one or two pasoti mods, no other reason! In my opinion it is unforgivable that these one or two people encouraged, supported and carried out a successful attempt to divide the fan base at a time when a united front was needed more then it ever has been since the day the club was created over 100 years ago. Even worse, they used the Trust and the Trust Forum as a tool for their objective! A decision made that I believe is now regretted by the Trust but leaves the Trust in a sticky position.

To be frank, I see these one or two people as the Anti Christ of PAFC hiding behind a veil of insincere goodwill. These one or two people should, for the sake of a united fan base and subsequently the club, resign from their positions so that once again the fans can be reunited for the good of the club. It won't happen of course because the ego of one or two is far more important then the fan base or the club.

I make no apology for my comments and despite being thoroughly pissed off with this continuation of the issues and Ponty's determination to throw a spanner in the works on a site that he shares little or nothing in common with, this site and its context will continue to exist, if only to provide free expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:

IJN is a target of many, not just real Argyle fans. He is represents all that is wrong with your club. He is doing more harm than good that much is obvious. He appears a totally odious individual content to bully or force his uneducated views on others. Real Argyle fans should give him a wide berth.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 pm

The Red Star wrote:
PL2 3DQ wrote:

IJN is a target of many, not just real Argyle fans. He is represents all that is wrong with your club. He is doing more harm than good that much is obvious. He appears a totally odious individual content to bully or force his uneducated views on others. Real Argyle fans should give him a wide berth.

Exewebbers know him so well............... sadly the majority of Argyle fans on the internet are uneducated and reactionary too.
As I've oft remarked, "In the land of the blind, the one eyed Aviva boy is King!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next