PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Good luck to anyone going, but i'm fookin delighted i'm not! Akkron 0 Grim 1.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Attacking football master class as Jimmies Jizzers cruiser to a three nil win.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Good test for next season

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Was up at the park today. Beautiful weather, the broad beans aren't through yet, but the Brussels are premiership. Usual weird shirts trooping up Wembley Way, but just not so many of them. I can still stomach the radio, so will listen in, and I don't give a penny to Jim's pot. I tried the Hyde game yesterday, what a waste of time, awful, turned off after 30 minutes. Glad I'm not there. I can hear the announcer from here !!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Tbh more interested in the Truro game tomorrow come on you city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Me too Aka. I played for Truro in the FA Cup many years ago, have a soft spot for them, especially with the ongoing property crap. Should have reached the 1st round proper, but hey ho.
As we all know, the club has been another property vehicle for the wrong sorts. A sweet small city that can do without out of town retail destroying the heart of the town. We're short of housing, not retail outlets. Whatever happened to REAL planning, rather than reactive defence against property speculators.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 pm

5100 hardy souls! D'you think JB will notice the empty seats or is he busy working out the destination for the possible £18K prize money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 4:58 pm

tigertony wrote:
5100 hardy souls! D'you think JB will notice the empty seats or is he busy working out the destination for the possible £18K prize money.

5100 Shocked Shocking, but not surprising.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:06 pm

5000 dear oh dear, did Bungo Backs Bouncers, find any Rebels to life ban?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:36 pm

And village organisation for remembrance day no wreaths or last post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:39 pm

I thought remembrance day was next weekend, or have I missed the plot ?

Last edited by beesrus on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
And village organisation for remembrance day no wreaths or last post
Shameful Tg, probably not cost effective. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Another absolute Carey screamer.

In old money, when people used to talk about one goal, one player being worth the entrance money on their own...that's Carey.

The 2nd round draw now becomes really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kenny G

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 5:57 pm

Will be cheering Truro City tomorrow, but a very early start from Cornwall. To go with my son to Argyle this afternoon would have cost £24.00 for the tickets with another two lots of £1.35 booking fees with me printing the tickets. Total £26.70. I wonder where all the £1.35s go? (not all to South West Ticketing Solutions I hope). Tickets tomorrow are £15.00 all in for both of us, £10 adults, £5 for under 18s. A little less greedy today and the gate might have been bigger. None of the season ticket holders who sit around us went to Home Park today.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Kenny G wrote:
Will be cheering Truro City tomorrow, but a very early start from Cornwall. To go with my son to Argyle this afternoon would have cost £24.00 for the tickets with another two lots of £1.35 booking fees with me printing the tickets. Total £26.70. I wonder where all the £1.35s go? (not all to South West Ticketing Solutions I hope). Tickets tomorrow are £15.00 all in for both of us, £10 adults, £5 for under 18s. A little less greedy today and the gate might have been bigger. None of the season ticket holders who sit around us went to Home Park today.
Good luck to Truro tomorrow let hope you see a shock cheers Fair play to Charlton only charging a tenner, Akkeron see the fans as consumers and probaly thought the consumers would cough up sixteen quid to watch a scuffle with Grimsby, less than five thousand argo fans did though, the same sort of crowd next season for the league match i reckon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 6:18 pm

boring game good goal from carey thats about it really. never troubled for a second goal we really are shit up front carey is doing it all on is own.

but we are now in the 2nd round so thats something. Normally i'd say lets go on a bit of a cup run for the money but after the Liverpool games its totally pointless now as del bhey wont see any of it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Angry wrote:
boring game good goal from carey thats about it really. never troubled for a second goal we really are shit up front carey is doing it all on is own.

but we are now in the 2nd round so thats something. Normally i'd say lets go on a bit of a cup run for the money but after the Liverpool games its totally pointless now as del bhey wont see any of it.

True. But as a bit of a romantic I do love an away trip to some non-league backwater. Failing that, i'd take another game like today and then see if we can get a great day out in round 3.

As a modern day Argyle fan you can either wallow in perennial despair - regardless of results, or you can at least attempt to enjoy the odd bright spot when it arrives. Despite everything, I still endeavour to fall into the latter category.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 6:49 pm

There's a third way, and it doesn't include Tony Blair. Keep yourself healthy, positive, and avoid Vichy Argyle at Home Park. Away games are more fun. Wait for Brent's inevitable departure with his pockets stuffed full. Pro football just isn't THAT important. Too many fans showing signs of addiction.

Last edited by beesrus on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 6:50 pm

beesrus wrote:

Home teams up and down the Country are using their nearest game to remembrance day date to pay their respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Akkeron already have an armed forces game as it is, due to the connection with the navy and marines. Remembrance day is not a month long campaign. Get yourself on the Hoe next weekend.
I remember Argentina giving far too much importance to their armed forces, and look what happened to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 6:59 pm

Tgwu wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Home teams up and down the Country are using their nearest game to remembrance day date to pay their respect

pretty low key this years i thought compared to what they normally do on the home game nearest remembrance sunday
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:29 pm

A good afternoon's entertainment was had at Sandy Park in front of over 10K.
Good to see that Brent's idea of utopia is not sticker free either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

True. But as a bit of a romantic I do love an away trip to some non-league backwater. Failing that, i'd take another game like today and then see if we can get a great day out in round 3.

As a modern day Argyle fan you can either wallow in perennial despair - regardless of results, or you can at least attempt to enjoy the odd bright spot when it arrives. Despite everything, I still endeavour to fall into the latter category.

Same. What’s the point, otherwise? Life is too short.

Only a 1-0 v a League Two side in the cup but in the hat, another win and 5 games unbeaten. Will take that given the start we’ve had this season.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:56 pm

West Ham

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 10:57 pm

Graham Carey looks set to be suspended for Plymouth Argyle’s trip to League One high-fliers Bradford City next Saturday.

Carey picked up his sixth yellow card of the season in the 1-0 FA Cup first round win against Grimsby Town at Home Park.

One of those bookings, though, came in the Checkatrade Trophy which has its own disciplinary system.

So his caution against Grimsby, for a tackle on former Pilgrims’ midfielder Luke Summerfield, was his fifth of the campaign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.   Akkron V Grim. Match Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Akkron V Grim. Match Thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next