Go down 
+2
Earwegoagain
Sir Francis Drake
6 posters
AuthorMessage

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:28 am

£10 million for Argyle and HHP. This was the price that Brent was rumoured to be asking 2 years ago. I wonder why he didn't have any takers.

Also, Brent only told the rest of the board that the planning permission for the Grandstand now included his personal crapshacks THE DAY BEFORE THEY WENT PUBLIC. He had already submitted them by then so there was nothing the outraged directors could do.

He is also told the Grandstand Working Committee that the project has been delayed by 3 months.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 am

Funnily enough I heard the same re the planning application yesterday.

I would have asked Brent about it but yet again he wasn't sitting in the Lyndy.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:33 am

Why the fook don't you just phone the fine Gennleman like any NORMAL person would?
Back to top Go down

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:48 am

If Jones actually came clean about all this publicly there would be a chance of stopping the whole asset strip and coming disaster. But he won't, so that indicates just how much these people really cares.

People take on the job of being a board member under the pretence of having the best interests of the club at heart, and yet, when they have a chance to actually make a difference about it, they plead being outsmarted and subject to NDAs and formal beheading.
I'm Peter Jones, and I'm doing my best
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:52 am

So Mr Hallett's 4.1m lies there for an extra three months, earning interest?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:53 am

True dat Bees. Although it was quite obvious it was Jones who leaked the ACV bomb to the Trust and other tidbits to the educated wankers which resulted in the subsequent board re alignment. I also tend to agree with Ricks about Hallett he has bought into the "in Brent we trust" mantra, as for the rest of the board, either weeded out or nodding donkeys, Hallett the only one with any teeth and he like Brent must think all the development is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Doesn't surprise at all that he never even told his own board of directors about it being a hybrid.
Back to top Go down

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Brent's original template was "to have no walletted directors" apart from himself. That should have clearly shown just what his opinion is on boardroom democracy and representation.
Nobody involved in the club, from Brent, through Starnes and Cowdery, down to volunteer tea boy Newell do democracy. That's why they all get on, a bunch of self centered 'erberts. Can't imagine being in the same room as any of them.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 2:15 pm

If it's true about the self-serving hypocrite that is Jones I wonder how long it'll be before Nool and his goons call him out on JBsoti? He has well and truly burnt his bridges I suspect.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
£10 million for Argyle and HHP. This was the price that Brent was rumoured to be asking 2 years ago. I wonder why he didn't have any takers.

Also, Brent only told the rest of the board that the planning permission for the Grandstand now included his personal crapshacks THE DAY BEFORE THEY WENT PUBLIC. He had already submitted them by then so there was nothing the outraged directors could do.

He is also told the Grandstand Working Committee that the project has been delayed by 3 months.
Delayed by three months lol! lol! lol! the Magic pixies being a bit slow handing over the Crapshack cash again? Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball jocolor
Back to top Go down

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 8:43 am

You have to wonder what Jones is up to, he's slippery as they come and I highly doubt he'll have left the board and that'll be the last we hear of him. I saw Kevin Axworthy of the GWG come out and rubbish the 3 month claim. Whats that they say about mushrooms? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

£10 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 million   £10 million Empty

Back to top Go down

£10 million
Page 1 of 1