HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The red cards must stop, so says Edwards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

The red cards must stop, so says Edwards Empty
PostSubject: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 2:51 pm

Plymouth Argyle must put a stop to their spate of red cards to give themselves a chance of turning around their League One fortunes, centre-back Ryan Edwards has admitted.

The bottom-of-the-table Pilgrims have had five players sent-off in 11 games this season, including one in each of their last four matches at Home Park.

It is a shocking statistic for Argyle that they have as many red cards as points in the first week of October.

Link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's see how that pans out then ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Without reading the no doubted tosh, may I say there's a cause and effect thing here.
Team Brent's overriding logic at all levels is any problems are nothing to do with the club and fault always lies elsewhere.
The rules haven't changed, as borne out by other teams' disciplinary record, so get a grip Edwards.
To me it appears Adams and Wotton are telling their gorms to get "stuck in" but they're not up to the job at this next level. They're obviously going to have to pull out of a few more tackles from now on and change tack ( if they can ), but that could just open up the flood gates elsewhere. I'm always struck by the mentality of teams that wonder how on earth they got to be bottom of the league........."can't be us, must be the full moon". To blame their sendings off is illogical.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Edwards? You'm a fine fecker to talk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:50 pm

In what way ? cat
The bottom of the table form has nothing to do with me whatsoever.

Last edited by beesrus on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:51 pm

In the way he's one of the five to be sent off this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Ahhh, sorry Earwig, thought you were talking about me.

I guess Edwards has a bit of time on his hands and has been prodded to show a bit of public contrition. What a load of tosh.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Sound bytes for the bitten or smitten.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 5:39 pm

"A" Level in stating the fcuking obvious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The red cards must stop, so says Edwards   The red cards must stop, so says Edwards Empty

Back to top Go down

The red cards must stop, so says Edwards
Page 1 of 1