The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's An Outrage!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 2:24 pm

I've never seen so much dissent over on the farm. Quite astonishing.

Have Nool and his side-kick De-Liar have enough bovver boys to sort this lot out?

laugh http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=101091

Last edited by P.O.I on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Brent's honeymoon is over and the Jam boys know it, there are too many to bully and silence now, wait until the next home game if we don't get a couple of wins Brents lip will be quivering like a jelly.
Back to top Go down

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Spot the multi!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Yep the Mohne Dam has been well and truly breached on JBSOTI with all hands to the pumps and all sleeper accounts having to be activated from hibernation with De Liar on fire with Dossier meltdown...
Back to top Go down
Hitch

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 2:56 pm

Some top throbbing today with talk of knee-jerking and tin hats in the trenches. When the reality dawns that relegation is close to inevitable not even industrial quantities of Vanish will be able to remove the blood on the carpet. Sad to say it's about all there is to look forward to nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Spot the multi!

Is the prize for spotting the multi a farm mug or a sticker ?
Back to top Go down

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Ade the Green gives the impression of being a multi account, or at least someone employed/connected to the club

Reference to the 'people of a Plymouth' - bit of a clue
Back to top Go down

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Herts Pilgrim wrote:
Ade the Green gives the impression of being a multi account, or at least someone employed/connected to the club

Reference to the 'people of a Plymouth' - bit of a clue

Ade the Aviva is very much a Stapleton acolyte!

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 6:54 am

Seriously am I the only one who gets wound up when fans come out with "keep the faith" "keep it green" and "in Adams we trust".......??
To me they are just walking around with their eyes closed trotting along with their granny knitted scarf for the love in at the Avivafest tent..... That Mike Greening gives me the willies he really does
Back to top Go down

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:27 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Seriously am I the only one who gets wound up when fans come out with "keep the faith" "keep it green" and "in Adams we trust".......??
To me they are just walking around with their eyes closed trotting along with their granny knitted scarf for the love in at the Avivafest tent..... That Mike Greening gives me the willies he really does
And there was me thinking it was Nikk giving you the willies laugh laugh lol laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:48 am

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
And there was me thinking it was Nikk giving you the willies laugh laugh lol laugh

Nah Nik is ok to be fair its that Bellend X Isle, Esmer and that happy clapping seal Greening that winds me up
Back to top Go down

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 8:01 am

There are less and less of them now. It's taken awhile but their eyes are opening. The "where has the money gone" mantra will soon replace "eee saved uzz" and take on a life of its own.

In their desire to worship at the altar of Brent they have forgotten that getting promoted into the Championship is REALLY difficult.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 9:36 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
There are less and less of them now. It's taken awhile but their eyes are opening. The "where has the money gone" mantra will soon replace "eee saved uzz" and take on a life of its own.

In their desire to worship at the altar of Brent they have forgotten that getting promoted into the Championship is REALLY difficult.

Its just sickening that its finally seeing us at the bottom of the table for those eyes to be totally opened. JBSOTI hold your head in shame....
Back to top Go down

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 7:26 pm

I don't think it's that difficult to be promoted to the championship, for Argyle. It's sort of our second home. All this talk of difficulty is chucked around by the Brent supporters who don't want their sponsor to have pressure put on him while he tries to conclude his business plan. All this talk of heading League 1 (The third division FFS ) being beyond our pay grade is ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Sustainable means a league 1 league 2 yo yo apparently then maybe just maybe we can have a shot at the champ but no way can we compete. Dumbing down by the dumbest fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's An Outrage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's An Outrage!   It's An Outrage! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's An Outrage!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: