Charlie Wood
argyledj
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Transfer window ending... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Cobi ffs spill the beans (can I say beans) give us the name or I will fart in your direction confused

Grumps, he doesnt have a name, he just likes threads that are devoted to him.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Just seen this on thepasoti twatter link-

Chris_Webb1: James Brent on with @SparksyOnRadio on Radio ahead of a big final day in the January transfer window! #pafc #coyg #wearestayingup

Will he talk about the amazing signings already made (and no need to sign anyone else).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 pm

We''l probably get another sermon from Saint James... Citibank style. He'll no doubt repeat how wonderful he and his President are, and what a load of cheats us fans are. We don't deserve them.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:17 pm

One day we might be as big as Bournemouth. £800000 ffs Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

Think how many flags we could get with that sort of money Shocked
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

I'm probably a bit behind, but the last I heard they were on the bones of their arse?

Who's bought 'em? Good player but £800k is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

I'm probably a bit behind, but the last I heard they were on the bones of their arse?

Who's bought 'em? Good player but £800k is ridiculous.

Some russian fella

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I think the Russians are in there now, aren't they. Crawley looking to replace him with Frank Nouble from WHU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 pm

bounce bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:45 pm

The name I have is Ryan Rowe, likely to select us over Preston, I don't know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Block4Green wrote:
The name I have is Ryan Rowe, likely to select us over Preston, I don't know why.

There, how difficult was that Cobi? Now we can all sleep better not having a million names going round and round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 pm

cheers geek Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 pm

greengenes wrote:
cheers geek Very Happy

I don't speak Aviva.... What does the above say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:14 pm

If Ryan Rowe is on Fletchers wanted list because of how well he played against us, then that list of strikers could go on and on and on and on and on and.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:
cheers geek Very Happy

I don't speak Aviva.... What does the above say?

Look to The Rosetta Stone .
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Meanwhile.....

Goldbourne gone from Exeter to Barnsley on 2.5 year deal for an undisclosed fee.

How big a surprise was that, plenty of game but hardly ever turned up this season.

Tubbs, Noone and Grant Holt, we let all three slip by when they could have been had on Frees.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Block4Green wrote:

Preston have signed two strikers today- Rhys Murphy (on loan from Arsenal), and a striker from Cork City. I think they also signed another striker last week. Do they need more?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 am

Not the stourbridge player surely!!?

fletcher really is shite. No contacts and absolutely no clue.

We're going out of the football league under this buffoon! And james 'legend' brent is sitting back with wallet firmly shut watching it all happen. This really is the stuff of nightmares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 am

What have I missed then? How many have we signed? I bet this is going to be a really exciting day for us fans.

I'm on the edge of my seat and can barely contain myself bounce

There again I might just have a cup of tea and watch cash in the attic.

Edit: I love the banner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:41 am

Freathy wrote:
Not the stourbridge player surely!!?

fletcher really is shite. No contacts and absolutely no clue.

We're going out of the football league under this buffoon! And james 'legend' brent is sitting back with wallet firmly shut watching it all happen. This really is the stuff of nightmares.

To be fair, it won't be the first time we've used the Players That Have Scored Against Us scouting system. cat
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 pm

The oh so amusing official Argyle twitter tweeted this

Quote :
Only1Argyle Argyle Deadline Day Deal - bit.ly/xQLLEv #pafc

The link takes you through to an advert for a soon to end deal for Argyle Player. How we laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 pm

Alex Macdonald from Burnley linked to us on Sky Sports.

Young small midfielder/striker, 4 minutes of league football experience! Woooooohoooo Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:52 pm

BBC Sportsday Live for transfer updates

CLICKKKKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Westley has nicked Robertson from the Turks, that should even things up a bit for you boys, still don't fancy your chances of catching them though.

Wayne Bridge to Sunderland, WTF ?

I would be disappointed if we brought him in to replace Golborne.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Argyle's Newsnow page hasn't been updated since 0820 this morning- someone must want Robbie Williams or Carthorse Soukouna No jocolor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window ending...   Transfer window ending... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer window ending...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2